Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
It seems Murtough told Lingard he could take a few days off to clear his head.
what an idiot.
Any communication to the players must come from the manager.
As for Lingard. He is a right cnut.
He has undermined his manager in coming out with his statement.

I want to see the back of this bastard.

clarkydaz

seems Ralf is another puppet without realising it. Lets see if this 2 years upstairs thing actually pans out or not

mu4c_20le

It seems Murtough told Lingard he could take a few days off to clear his head.
what an idiot.
Any communication to the players must come from the manager.
As for Lingard. He is a right cnut.
He has undermined his manager in coming out with his statement.

I want to see the back of this bastard.
Well if the first part is true then there is nothing wrong with what Lingard did, he is simply protecting his own arse after Ralf basically put the spotlight on it in the presser.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
It looks like your board is going to mess things up with Ralf. The window, and the Lingard stuff. Him walking out would be a massive waste IMO. I can‘t see what they’re playing at.

arthurka

We’re appalling going forward, there is no penetration. We have started to keep the ball better, albeit marginally.

Still not good enough from Ralf at the minute but I’m in his corner until it becomes clear that it’s not working.
We actually created enough to score at least 5 goals yesterday. Not sure this was the right game to complain about penetration. We treated the chances to casually. Bruno had two clear chances one when the keeper wasn't in goal. Ronaldo well the less said the better. Rashford could also have had one or two.

clarkydaz

Well if the first part is true then there is nothing wrong with what Lingard did, he is simply protecting his own arse after Ralf basically put the spotlight on it in the presser.
The manger said after the game he wanted Jesse in the squad due to lack of numbers. The guy above him chose to remove him from selection

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The Lingard stuff for a start
So because Lingard was given extra days off it means Rangnick's a puppet? He doesn't sound like a puppet in his pressers, quite the contrary. I can imagine he is more honest than the board would really like. He's not reigned in any previous statements to taking the job, such as having spent badly. He's hinted at it repeatedly with the squad being bloated.

I think Ole is the only puppet we've had really. Van Gaal certainly wasn't, nor was Jose, and even Moyes wasn't. Now, whether a person can handle the toxic culture inside the club is another matter. So far, I'd say the signs are pretty positive. We'll see if there'll be more support for him, which there obviously will have to be, what with players going public with their petty frustrations and such.

The absolute last thing I want in a new manager is willingness to accommodate prima donna behaviour.

mu4c_20le

The manger said after the game he wanted Jesse in the squad due to lack of numbers. The guy above him chose to remove him from selection
The one before the game, where RR said something like Lingard wasn't ready to play. Which then prompted him to tweet he was ready if called.

MichaelRed

Disappointed he kept Ronaldo on despite his terrible form today. I acknowledge it is not an easy decision to make, but given the character he portrays, i would expect him to make a tough decision.

late subs again also..
Yea, shocked we didn't bring on Tom Heaton for Ronaldo. Did you see our bench?

clarkydaz

So because Lingard was given extra days off it means Rangnick's a puppet? He doesn't sound like a puppet in his pressers, quite the contrary. I can imagine he is more honest than the board would really like. He's not reigned in any previous statements to taking the job, such as having spent badly. He's hinted at it repeatedly with the squad being bloated.

I think Ole is the only puppet we've had really. Van Gaal certainly wasn't, nor was Jose, and even Moyes wasn't. Now, whether a person can handle the toxic culture inside the club is another matter. So far, I'd say the signs are pretty positive. We'll see if there'll be more support for him, which there obviously will have to be, what with players going public with their petty frustrations and such.

The absolute last thing I want in a new manager is willingness to accommodate prima donna behaviour.
who should decide if a player is fit for selection? Jesse insists he was ready to play, manager says he wanted him in the squad. Im not saying he is a willing puppet, infact his honesty and directness is likely the reason the board wouldnt give him the job.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
who should decide if a player is fit for selection? Jesse insists he was ready to play, manager says he wanted him in the squad. Im not saying he is a willing puppet, infact his honesty and directness is likely the reason the board wouldnt give him the job.
I take what Lingard says with a pinch of salt. I think this is the third time the board have installed someone who's ego and/or professional pride is bigger than their willingness to play nice. Rangnick will continue to call things as he sees it. It's hard to know what really went on in that Lingard situation, but I also find it quite difficult to believe that Murtough somehow had the power to grant him further holiday without consulting Rangnick.

MichaelRed

Mad that people are actually dense enough to put the result on the manager. Could just be my eyes but I swear I didn't see Ragnick miss a penalty, hit the bar, hit the post in an open goal, blaze it over the bar from 8 yards, smash the side netting from 10 yards, header the ball tamely at the GK from 5 yards. I also wasn't under the impression that Ragnick was in charge of VAR last night, bit odd that he obviously was and it's his fault their goal wasn't disallowed. Some posters probably think Ragnick should have subbed on Tim Krul for the penalty shootout.

Mainoldo

Mad that people are actually dense enough to put the result on the manager. Could just be my eyes but I swear I didn't see Ragnick miss a penalty, hit the bar, hit the post in an open goal, blaze it over the bar from 8 yards, smash the side netting from 10 yards, header the ball tamely at the GK from 5 yards. I also wasn't under the impression that Ragnick was in charge of VAR last night, bit odd that he obviously was and it's his fault their goal wasn't disallowed. Some posters probably think Ragnick should have subbed on Tim Krul for the penalty shootout.
Shall We moan at the board then??

Ralph1386

Exactly. And the fact that they wouldn't give the job to someone like him, and want someone they can easily overrule without a hassle (a puppet as some might say), is the reason why this club is going nowhere as long as this board and ownership are around.

MichaelRed

Shall We moan at the board then??
Are you capable of intelligent thought? Our board is a mess but did they also miss those chances & make those refereeing decisions? Should be pretty obvious that the blame lies with our finishing on the night & with the officials.

Red Dreams

Exactly. And the fact that they wouldn't give the job to someone like him, and want someone they can easily overrule without a hassle (a puppet as some might say), is the reason why this club is going nowhere as long as this board and ownership are around.
The board will give the job to someone like Poch who looks a perfect 'Yes man'.

Mainoldo

Are you capable of intelligent thought? Our board is a mess but did they also miss those chances & make those refereeing decisions? Should be pretty obvious that the blame lies with our finishing on the night & with the officials.
Just checking. As they purchased the players and the manager who picked the team for those players to miss the chances.

But I get it.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Absolute tosh. Ronaldo missed a pen as well as a few other good chances and Bruno an open goal.

The agenda some fans have against Rashford is insane.
I keep seeing you post about “agenda” while you called Martial fraud and regularly use the same tone in Pogba thread.

So criticism is fine when you do it on players you have issue with, but when others do it , it becomes agenda?

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
People laying into Rangnick, haha classic. I swear a lot of it is the Ole cult contingent who are now like "SEEE, I told you it wasn't Ole!'.

Performance was good last night, I think 99 times out of 100 we win that game, that was definitely an anomaly. The chances we created and then that penalty against... Whereas with Ole we might win but it would be entirely unconvincing and feel entirely shaky, last night we lost, but the organisation is starting to become apparent. We don't look like we're pretending to be a football team anymore, thank feck.

Greck

Twat of a DoF giving time off to squad players with an FA cup tie coming up. You can't write the shit. I already think they have no business being ahead of Rangnick, how do you make that decision without the manager? No wonder the players find professionalism oppressive, because of the precedents set by the dimwits at the top. Richard Arnold and the board, fix this shit asap. The deadwood doesn't end at the players. Players just asking not to play like the season is over. I genuinely thought it was a joke at first.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Twat of a DoF giving time off to squad players with an FA cup tie coming up. You can't write the shit. I already think they have no business being ahead of Rangnick. No wonder the players find professionalism oppressive, because of the precedents set by the dimwits at the top. Richard Arnold and the board, fix this shit asap. The deadwood doesn't end at the players. Players just asking not to play like the season is over. I genuinely thought it was a joke at first.
What are you on about?? :confused:

Greck

What are you on about?? :confused:
What? You just quote posts randomly and ask people what they're talking about? Maybe start by reading what is being discussed in the thread you're in next time.

Red Dreams

Twat of a DoF giving time off to squad players with an FA cup tie coming up. You can't write the shit. I already think they have no business being ahead of Rangnick, how do you make that decision without the manager? No wonder the players find professionalism oppressive, because of the precedents set by the dimwits at the top. Richard Arnold and the board, fix this shit asap. The deadwood doesn't end at the players. Players just asking not to play like the season is over. I genuinely thought it was a joke at first.
Murtough probably has never heard of an Organization Chart.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
What? You just quote posts randomly and ask people what they're talking about? Maybe start by reading what is being discussed in the thread you're in next time.
Calm down!

I've read back and still have no idea what your on about, so thought I'd ask so I could find out.

That ok with you??

Greck

Murtough probably has never heard of an Organization Chart.
The actual result isn't even as annoying as the domino effect it might have caused in Ralf's substition plans and the penalty kicks. Even with or without anyone's availability it's not hard to consult the manager. Ralf is the one who has to deal with the fall out of these results. Maybe make his job easier like a DoF is supposed to do.

Calm down!

I've read back and still have no idea what your on about, so thought I'd ask so I could find out.

That ok with you??
Then feel free to read as many times as you like. It's not exactly written in riddle.

Red Dreams

The actual result isn't even as annoying as the domino effect it might have caused in Ralf's substition plans and the penalty kicks. Even with or without anyone's availability it's not hard to consult the manager. Ralf is the one who has to deal with the fall out of these results. Maybe make his job easier like a DoF is supposed to do.
Seems a bit like showing Ralf who is boss.
Maybe he is unhappy about Ralf taking over in the next two years.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Well there is progress at last. We played very well, had energy and created chances. And, we finally played as a unit and with a certain style. Shame about the missed chances but Im much more positive then negative. My only concern is how weak we are as a squad and yet we let 2 players go on loan. You just cant tell me that Fred is better than VdB

Status
Not open for further replies.