Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His subs made us much worse. I like Ralf but after his changes we were a whole lot of nothing.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Well done Ralf, out of the top 4, out of the FA Cup, out of the UCL. Absolutely brilliant job you've done
Hes been managing us fine. Broken squad, thin skin, big egos.

feck off with blaming him, will you.

acnumber9

Well done Ralf, out of the top 4, out of the FA Cup, out of the UCL. Absolutely brilliant job you've done
Not much you can add to that. He’s got a fancy name and a nice German accent and he sounds like he knows what he’s talking about so let’s let him make all the decisions for the next two years. If he genuinely rates Dalot and Telles he needs booting out end of the season because he should be nowhere near consulting on transfers.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not much you can add to that. He’s got a fancy name and a nice German accent and he sounds like he knows what he’s talking so let’s let him make all the decisions for the next two years. If he genuinely rates Dalot and Telles he needs booting out end of the season because he should be nowhere near consulting on transfers.
He rates them better than AWB and Shaw who are atrocious.
You need to give your head a wobble.

redshaw

Would've kept Fred. He seems partial to gutting the midfield but I don't think we would've scored either way.

Zen86

He really hasn’t done very much since he came in. We’re not as bad as when we were drummed by Liverpool, but literally any manager could have come in and improved on that situation.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
We just don’t create and score enough goals with his tactics.

Flexdegea

Ralf done a good job I think we the hand he been dealt.

So many players absolutely destroyed this season from the Liverpool defeat period

Knightmare7

Rangnick is a failed abortion of a manager at this point. Every single facet of the squad has gotten worse under him. More arguments, less passion, no tactics, terrible lineups, and just genuine cluelessness. How did this man ever get a job

acnumber9

Result aside, happy with the performance, Ralf did really good with what he has, improved lots of areas, wouldn't mind him staying after summer, especially if it's between him and Poch.

Now waiting for "result Andies" to ignore performance and moan about numbers only.
We created one decent chance. Over two legs we were absolutely outplayed by a team in horrific form. Nobody is ignoring performances. They’re shit too.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
It's funny how quiet this thread was after we beat Spurs (couldn't even find it in the main page) but now that we've lost the trolls are out.

Shark

@NotShark
Ole and Ralf have overseen the worst season I've ever witnessed as a United fan. Totally shambolic.

Kaos

Some of you are a disgrace. Its not his fault he inherited a mess left by an amateur of a predecessor, and not to mention a squad of overpaid primadonnas.

ED_209

Supports
Coritiba
Every manager that comes in just proves how bad the squad actually is, but for some reason, they are to blame, while the squad doesn't get a makeover.

Leg-End

I hope his end of season recommendation is to sell everyone and start again.

abailey123

Let’s face it, this is never a Rangnick side, not in a million years. We’re not fit enough, not defensively smart enough, don’t take risks playing forward. The saying you can’t polish a turd comes to mind.
At least bringing Rangnick in as a club we’re identifying how we want to play. Hopefully the next manager fits the bill and is given time to mould his squad

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's funny how quiet this thread was after we beat Spurs (couldn't even find it in the main page) but now that we've lost the trolls are out.
what's funny about it? He got a reprieve at the weekend as we got a win (a underserved win but a win nonetheless)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Some of you are a disgrace. Its not his fault he inherited a mess left by an amateur of a predecessor, and not to mention a squad of overpaid primadonnas.
He does have to shoulder some of the responsibility but some of the comments here are completely out of order.

Drifter

American
I'm not sure any manager can get the best out of this side. Something is just rotten at the club

slored1

Incredibly bad subs. Why did Bruno and Fred go off? What benefits does Mata bring? Same goes for Rashford who plays a 0/10 every week. Bottled the second half.

sirAlexsglasses

Only 10 matches of this fraud left, bye Ralf!
FFS what???? The players ARE the fraud and not the manager, they arent running the hard yards ,aren’t closing players down, constantly out of position and making the wrong decisions. RR was here to get us through the season with players from multiple eras and multiple managers. So sick and tired of toxic fans that come out with Sun type comments that wouldn’t be out of place on their front page.

el3mel

Just shut up shot and end this season already. I can't bring myself to watch any United games this year. I want a several months break from United and football.

acnumber9

We were shite against Spurs too. Ronaldo showed up in his God form. An individual performance won us the match. The exact same criticism the last manager got.

Status
Not open for further replies.