Rangers striker Francisco Sandaza hoodwinked

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

A Celtic fan rang up Sandaza, claiming to be an agent representing the MLS to sound out the player. And what his demands would be and would he be happy to leave Rangers.

The two involved are clowns. Just a bit interesting to hear the played discuss his wages and the likes.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The Scottish lad was obviously hoping to hear something about Rangers that would make them look a bit silly.
Surprised to hear what wages the player is on though, thought Rangers hadn't a penny.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Ah Tommy fae Glasgow - a deranged, Rangers-obsessed bigot who calls up every phone-in under the sun (even embarrassing himself on a US radio show) to rant about conspiracies and the establishment and so on.

Anna_Livia

A jumped up pantry bhoy, who never knew his place.
That's a shame, I think. I dunno what Tommy fae Glasgow ever achieves except self-promotion. Surely nobody thought the fella was playing for the jersey - just trying to make a living and presumably as surprised as anyone else that a journeyman like him could possibly earn £10k a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chuckles Green tried to use this to c
ancel the contract now.

Anna_Livia

So it seems Rangers have suspended Sandaza 'pending an investigation'.

What a club. Run by fecking clowns and con-men. They're trying to punt him off the wage bill because he's been pish for them. Shame.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
So it seems Rangers have suspended Sandaza 'pending an investigation'.

What a club. Run by fecking clowns and con-men. They're trying to punt him off the wage bill because he's been pish for them. Shame.
This.

They've had it in for him since he claimed they told him not to bless himself before matches. Seen an Everton interview with Arteta recently where he said the same thing. New club, same BS.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I think it was 4k first year, then 7, then 10k last year. 7 may be wrong but the first and last figures are correct I think. The idiot celtic guy then asks " is that 4 million?" which should have set alarm bells ringing as he would have to be on a premier league wage to be bringing that home.

Anna_Livia

Yeah, those figures are right, i think, according to the phone call. It would make him one of the highest paid players in Scotland, especially in his final year. I imagine that's what all the players Rangers signed last summer are on - Shiels, Black, Templeton, etc.

I also imagine that they can't really afford it.

Castia

Shame they decided to do this he sounds like a decent guy and even had good things to say about the club, fans and management. Not surprised they suspended him they seem like a bunch of cnuts, Charles Green comes across as the biggest retard in football.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As if a professional player would just start chatting confidential info to someone over the phone he hadn't even met.

Surely he'd have an agent who would do this stuff for starters!!

And £4,500 a week in the bottom Scottish tier? That's a sweet deal!

Only says he doesn't really know the guy calling after he talks about his manager!

You've just told him the details of your contract!!!!

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I'm only 4 minutes in but what a silly man to start giving him all his information without even questioning him. It's a shame for him that there is a slight translation barrier and he can't see the obvious signs that this man is bullshitting him.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Didn't watch/won't watch but from the posts I get the gist. What a fecking wanker to do that to the lad and then to suspend him for being on the receiving end of a prank call?? WTF was that about.

Genius Me!

"How old are you Francisco?" If he didnt realise in the first ten minutes them he should have by this point.

Genius Me!

Finally just listened to the whole thing. Francisco is the reason why footballers needs agents.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Very harsh sacking think Rangers wanted rid to be honest

Castia

Hope they 'pranksters' learn a lesson from this, they could have possibly ruined this guys career/life because of their stupid trick. Shame all around because it wasn't like he bad mouthed the club, he told him to contact Rangers on multiple occasions before having good things to say about the club, its fans and manager. Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Hope they 'pranksters' learn a lesson from this, they could have possibly ruined this guys career/life because of their stupid trick. Shame all around because it wasn't like he bad mouthed the club, he told him to contact Rangers on multiple occasions before having good things to say about the club, its fans and manager. Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.
Just heard this, seems very harsh.