Rangnick gegenpress conference vs Palace (H)

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He looks like he's buzzing to be at United!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The start of Rangnick's era
"Thanks for coming and getting up that early. Most early press conference in my life.

If a club like Man United contacts you for such a role, you cannot possibly turn it down."

Samid

Accepting the job
"At the time, when Chelsea contacted me, they only talked about the option to become interim manager for four months. We're talking about six and a half months [at United] and we also have a two-year advisory role.

If Manchester United contact you for such role then you can't turn it down."

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Accepting the job
"At the time, when Chelsea contacted me, they only talked about the option to become interim manager for four months. We're talking about six and a half months [at United] and we also have a two-year advisory role.

If Manchester United contact you for such role then you can't turn it down."
Lack of the" press", disappointing

Samid

Rangnick's target
"The major target for me is just to bring more balance to the team. We conceded two goals yesterday and if you look at the total of number of goals conceded, it is on average of two a game. That is just too much. Those are not the kind of games you need every day. In football to me, it's to minimise the coincidence factor."

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Wow apparently the receptionist moaned about him not bringing German chocolate over as a personal touch. Rangnick out

Uniquim

When he turns his head, the full adidas logo is visible in his glasses. He clearly gets the commercial side of the club too.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's basically confirmed that he'll take the job if the club offers him the role.

Rook

we got a DNA mention, Evra will be happy.

Yagami

Good post resistant
love that he is calling it the Premiership...old school :D
Premiership was always the better name. I think we should consider offering him the full time gig on that alone.

Samid

Can United bridge the gap to the top three?
"It's about winning games and, in the end, I'm very ambitious. We want to make the most successful season that is possible. Right now, we have to be realistic. The difference between us and the top three is big. But let's see."

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Yup. I'm on board. Already said the squad he inherits is better than the one Klopp inherited. It may be an objective fact but its nice to hear him prodding the Liver bird from the off.

The-Natural

Rangnick's target
"The major target for me is just to bring more balance to the team. We conceded two goals yesterday and if you look at the total of number of goals conceded, it is on average of two a game. That is just too much. Those are not the kind of games you need every day. In football to me, it's to minimise the coincidence factor."

Oh Ralf! Oh baby talk dirty to me!