red4ever 79

Rumours doing the rounds this is the line up guys

Henderson
AWB Jones Maguire Shaw
McTom Pogba
Bruno
Sancho Ronaldo Elanga

Remember the geese

Do you not rate him? Do you watch many games at that level?

Curious as I thought he was highly regarded.
Yeah, I watch as many academy games as MUTV permit me. I think he's a good young player (particularly his finishing), but he isn't ready for the first team in my opinion. He has added to his game a bit more this season, as last season he didn't really offer much outside of goals. I think he needs another year at under 23 level, or a loan to a league one or two club. It's a cliche, but he does need to fill out a bit physically. Obviously we are very low on strikers for this game in particular, so I can understand why he may have been an option.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Yeah, I watch as many academy games as MUTV permit me. I think he's a good young player (particularly his finishing), but he isn't ready for the first team in my opinion. He has added to his game a bit more this season, as last season he didn't really offer much outside of goals. I think he needs another year at under 23 level, or a loan to a league one or two club. It's a cliche, but he does need to fill out a bit physically. Obviously we are very low on strikers for this game in particular, so I can understand why he may have been an option.
Thanks. Sounds like he's a bit off so.

Would be nice to see some of the younger players tonight in any case.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
As per Rangnick, Lingard did not say he wanted to leave in Jan window
10 days before window close, he said he wants to leave
Club discussed with interested parties, but could not come to an agreement
Meanwhile Greenwood problem cropped up, with club now needing one more attacking player in the squad, just 1-2 days before window close
Given that agreement never happened, club suspended anymore discussions.

As per Rangnick: Lingard needed time off to clear his head. Club obliged.

As per Lingard: He didn't need any time off. He was 100% professional and ready. Club asked him to take time off.
Though not sure why he took it if he was clear in his head and ready.
No answer to that that doesn’t make Jesse look bad.

Denis79

So how did the club knew about his “personal issue “ unless he mentioned it? No wonder we have been performing like this when primadonnas like Lingard are in our team.
He most certainly asked for time off, as you say, why else would the club advise?. Why the feck do you answer on social media? Take it with the manager in person. We really should offload people like Lingard.

Dve

Or the player can't shut his mouth too no? There must be a hierarchy and Lingard is way far from the top of it.
No, it all boils down to RR unintentionally pissing of one of his players who has done nothing wrong. He has to weight his words more carefully. And the Martial episode was a strange one. If Martial actually refused to be in the squad, why the hell was he one week later already forgiven and even given playing time. Just doesn´t add up.

I like RR, but he needs to sort out his mental incontinence.