View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

mu4c_20le

Heart isn't in it anymore. Something happened behind the scenes, we dont see that camaderie from last season anymore

Bobski

Looks physically knackered, moving like an old, old man.

TempusFugit

Finito. Saudis, he's all yours. Lost all the calmness that used to characterize him and looks sluggish.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Huge blow when Evans went off for him. Awful.

I've never understood the hype.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Friction between him and Ten Hag according to the Norwegian supporters’ club podcast, but they don’t go into detail.
From what I heard, Varane told Ten Hag he no longer wanted to be considered for selection after Ten Hag said that he preferred Evans and Maguire for tactical reasons against City. You could tell he didn’t really want to come on tonight. You can’t blame him really.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Tonight we were given the reason for Evans starting over him. It's the first time I realised how bad he is as a footballer. Five touches to do anything. Really poor on the ball.

Redstain

And many are arguing that players missing is the reason for a bad season quite clearly it's not. Question mark over a few players quality, it's clearly not his level but it was a bad performance.

binary bot
We need a 747 of salesmen in Saudi for the next year.

Don't get him. Not sure I've ever really got him (in a United shirt at least).

Even if he was actually good, his injury record still makes him pointless imo. Another shit buy.

Josep Dowling

Terrible, terrible transfer by us. Injury prone and not that great. Precisely why Real Madrid were happy to sell him. When will we learn.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
From what I heard, Varane told Ten Hag he no longer wanted to be considered for selection after Ten Hag said that he preferred Evans and Maguire for tactical reasons against City. You could tell he didn’t really want to come on tonight. You can’t blame him really.
Could argue for both sides.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Can't wait for him to go to Saudi.

Maybe we'll one day learn to not sign has beens, being pushed out by their current clubs.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Look if you can't be arsed, just tell the manager you don't want to play.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
At fault for two of the goals tonight. You can see now why he’s behind Maguire and Evans in the pecking order.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Well you can, since he gets paid to actually play ffs

Superunknown

Wouldn't be that sad if we moved him on. He's injured too often and he hasn't been the leader we needed this season.

OmarUnited4ever

Yup.

He's done.

Been good last season when he played but he's been shit and this game showed why Ten Hag preferred Evans over him

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Must be nice earning 350k a week without even having to look like you care about your job.
We've literally got him, sancho and martial costing the club £1mill a week in wages.

Absolutely sickening.

The Hilton

I'd have him as easily our worst player tonight. He was shaky at the back, awful on the ball, gave the ball away for the second equaliser, and generally didn't look bothered.

What annoyed me the most, even more than the complete absence of calmness under little pressure, was his lack of effort, summed up by the shot at the very end that their keeper spilled, which Varane could easily have reached if he'd gone for it, instead he didn't take a single step in that direction.

Walters_19_MuFc

Awful when he came on. Didn't provide any leadership, nor composure, which are the two things you'd expect as a minimum.

Can't imagine he'll be here next season.

SER19

I'd part ways in january. Could sign plenty of players who offer more for whatever fee we can coax from saudi