Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Feels like another Ed special. Keeping us in the headlines everyday, keeping fans engaged, top of SEO etc, but then missing out in the end.

Who do we think is backup CB choice? Aside from the Swedish Iceman of course.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Feels like another Ed special. Keeping us in the headlines everyday, keeping fans engaged, top of SEO etc, but then missing out in the end.

Who do we think is backup CB choice? Aside from the Swedish Iceman of course.
Koolaboola I reckon despite his manager chaining himself up for done bizarre reason.

Jacob

I bet the hold up concerns payment instalment and performance related bonuses.

saivet

When is he expected to report to pre-season training for Real Madrid?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anyone thinking we're waiting for double announcement of Sancho and Varane is weird. It's illogical in the times we live.
I think we are expecting a good summer of incomings so are waiting till the very end to do the unveiling so Ed can get his face to all of the photos. To help remember him more positively in years to come. Imagine his mug pictured with Sancho, Varane, Camavinga/Neves/Goretzka. He will be a legend.

I’ve had too much sun I think.

Judas

Open to offers
I think we are expecting a good summer of incomings so are waiting till the very end to do the unveiling so Ed can get his face to all of the photos. To help remember him more positively in years to come. Imagine his mug pictured with Sancho, Varane, Camavinga/Neves/Goretzka. He will be a legend.

I’ve had too much sun I think.
Would the players perhaps be holding Woody like some fellas do in those awful Tinder photos with the dead fish? He's not dead....just looking like a fish.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Makes it seem like the whole process is dragging as well doesn’t it. I went into the Sancho thread for the first time just as it was looking like it might be completed. ‘Bloody hell, that’s good, we’re only in June!’ I thought. All I saw was a flood of posts asking what was taking so long :lol:

If we get Sancho and Varane done by the end of July then that’s brilliant by our recent standards.
I know, by most of the league's standard too, we're way ahead as well and no one else is buying the calibre of player we're buying as well!

sugar_kane

I do genuinely believe that Varane wants to come here but wouldn’t put it past Madrid to be dicking us around, Perez is a lunatic.

Goku1983

Anyone thinking we're waiting for double announcement of Sancho and Varane is weird. It's illogical in the times we live.
Surely it has to be that although I heard Dormund have his image rights until July 30 do no idea if true just something I heard but I think it will be a double announcment the way its going

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Varane since going into United Mode has been talking in a Mancunian accent for days. Unfortunately it's terrible and every in Madrid wants him to feck off.

cyberman

The feck is United mode? :lol:
Im guessing hes excited about the players we have and that sort of thing? I remember when we signed Bruno and Paul was out. Paul said he would analyse how Bruno played at Utd so when Pogba was fit they wouldn't be wasting time familiarising with each other.

peridigm

He will also share the same dressing room as Phil Jones, Dan James, and Jesse Lingard.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Yes, that.

It's a real shame that no one knows what it means. Varane least of all.
It's awfully worded, but I'd imagine it just means his mind is focussed on United and he is already picturing himself being part of the team.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

This would explain why all the noises are from Madrid sources and very little from England. If he does want to come to England and more specifically us.. Then we're correct. We're in a very strong position and we don't need to bow to their demands. We could feasibly wait until January and get him on a pre-agreement. At which point Madrid would probably sell him to us for about 20m

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
As in reliable is it? I missed the moon malarkey I’d say :lol:
Yep, as they're an aggregator account they put a moon emoji at the end so it's easy to see how reliable the source is, full moon being the most reliable source available.

Status
Not open for further replies.