Rashford considering his future...

clarkydaz

Absolutely no idea what the feck happened to this guy but whatever happened should continue at another club and not here thats for damn sure.
The essence is he cant play on the left, which is all he is good for. That was evident way before this slump. Everything has snowballed from that

Wilt

Have always thought Rashford doesn’t have the footballing brain required of a top striker ….and doesn’t have the right attitude either.

BuzzKillington

I don’t want to give up on him just yet, can we send him to West Ham for 6 months and see if he comes back his old self?

We sent Lingard away and it worked, unfortunately his old self was still shit, just less shit than he’d become.

van Nistelrooy

His career has nose-dived in similar fashion to that of Dele Alli.

Showed promise of being top talents in their early years, but both have been found out for many seasons now but continue to be played in hope that they'll return to form.

Rashford. If you're that unhappy at United or with football in general, ask to take a career break for a year and maybe come back and try again.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
I would not mind one bit if he's sold in the summer.
He won't be the easiest player to move as I'm sure United will stick a big price tag on him. I can't see top clubs being prepared to splash big money on him based on his recent performances.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Seems like he needs a change of scene for his own sake - this can't continue for him; what he's showing on the pitch is seriously concerning for me as a fan of the man.

I know there's this theory about England players having a hang-over from the Euros; maybe that's all it is but even so can't see the current situation improving at all. He needs a change.

Chief123

He won't be the easiest player to move as I'm sure United will stick a big price tag on him. I can't see top clubs being prepared to splash big money on him based on his recent performances.
Not when he’s only got 1 year left on his contract. I’d take £50m for him and a packet of crisps.

Chief123

Seems like he needs a change of scene for his own sake - this can't continue for him; what he's showing on the pitch is seriously concerning for me as a fan of the man.

I know there's this theory about England players having a hang-over from the Euros; maybe that's all it is but even so can't see the current situation improving at all. He needs a change.
It’s pretty incredible how little he is contributing when he starts or even comes on as a sub. It’s like he’s literally forgotten how to play football. Or someone has formatted his hard drive and just install basic windows 7 without any other software on there.

OhGee

Not when he’s only got 1 year left on his contract. I’d take £50m for him and a packet of crisps.
Apart from the price tag, you’ll have to convince someone to pay his 200k a week wages too

Chief123

Apart from the price tag, you’ll have to convince someone to pay his 200k a week wages too
I’m pretty certain Newcastle would take him in a heartbeat for £50m. 200k is probably what they are paying Trippier.

OhGee

Today he was just as bad as when he came on against City. Looked disinterested, lacked motivation and could not complete simple passes. How can you go from a top class winger to worse than a pub footballer - something is seriously amiss with the lad

BuzzKillington

I can imagine Southgate sat there thinking, “You’ve been playing so well Marcus, if only United would play you more I’d name you in my England team. We’re really short of options on the wings”

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Give Mourinho a call, he owes us one, maybe he can convince Roma he's better than Abraham.

Rashford tonight...I reckon anyone in the stadium could have performed better than him - he should genuinely just retire, he has nothing left, he's earned his millions but now it's time to do the right thing and feck off.

Jaykespeare88

He hasn't regressed, he never evolved his game. Pure kick and run merchant, pace and power only gets you so far, and then being run into the ground and playing through multiple injuries has completely ruined him. Decent offers must be considered lest we have another Lingard in our hands.

OhGee

I’m pretty certain Newcastle would take him in a heartbeat for £50m. 200k is probably what they are paying Trippier.
Fair enough. Whether he swallows his pride to join them would be interesting

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I am pretty certain man Utd players are not transferable given the price set by the club and the wages they are on. Even Lingard couldn't leave last summer. Tripper is on 100k a week which is already the highest salary in Newcastle.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
He thinks he good enough for United and worth a new contract? Please leave.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not going to a top 4 team because no top 4 team is dumb enough to invest in a player that has been the driving reason behind 4 years of no trophies. He's a pass-back merchant with a half-decent sprint and clown-like dribbling ability.
No other PL team can afford his wages.

He should really settle for a Championship team and learn how to play football again. He's lost every bit of any ability.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Newcastle seem to be the answer for every overpaid, under performing player in the league right now. I think Eddie Howe might have other ideas !

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Newcastle seem to be the answer for every overpaid, under performing player in the league right now. I think Eddie Howe might have other ideas !
He is only the coach. There is a very good DOF in Newcastle already.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If you think about it maguire has been treated much worse by the fans compared to rashford despite the fact rashfords performances have been much worse than maguires.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Rashford can consider his future as much as he wants, just like Pogba and Lingard before him, but he is not going anywhere until his contract expires, just like Lingard and Pogba.