Rashford considering his future...

RedDevilRoshi

Absolutely woeful. He wouldn’t even make my local team Hibs starting eleven and our attack is gash.

Regressed massively over the years.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He’s devoid of all confidence. He was reluctant to take the fullback on at the end there.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He lived off the hype of the start to stat his career but he is every bit of an overhyped English prospect. Jesse Lingard is a better player. Rashford is a modern Danny Welbeck with a little bit better technical ability.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Need end of NEXT season before making decision (with one year left on his contract). Ha.. I have a nice summer home at south pole to sell.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He lived off the hype of the start to stat his career but he is every bit of an overhyped English prospect. Jesse Lingard is a better player. Rashford is a modern Danny Welbeck with a little bit better technical ability.
Welbeck was considerably better than this Rashford at the same time in their careers. At least he put shifts in.

Someone

Something
His confidence is shot, can't do anything right. The answer isn't to play him now.

Not everyone is made for this level.

Becks_VII

Really disappointing again when he came on. I'm not sure it's even confidence, doesn't seem like he even wants to run!

MDFC Manager

Still boils my blood how ole pandered to him by playing him while unfit and constantly allowing lack of effort

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think it's best for him to move on, as it is for us. But he's too big of brand, Glazers won't let him leave.

Leanshig

English players drive me mad. Smoke blown up their arse from their debut and they think they're God's gift. Rashford has it all, says a lot when I'd take his 18 year old iteration over this shell of a man.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I am not sure this is even true.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Welbeck was considerably better than this Rashford at the same time in their careers. At least he put shifts in.
I honestly agree with you. Came up with some big goals too like vs Madrid in the CL. I just don’t know what Rashford is good at!? Bad at dribbling, he’s not that fast, he can’t cross, I guess he can shoot? I can’t believe their was a thread comparing him to Mbappe.

Banana Republic

There’s no way back for Rashford.
There’s nothing there to salvage.
He’s a massive liability to the team whenever he‘s on the pitch and despite our lack of squad depth at the moment, he shouldn’t be picked again for the rest of the season.

Eriku

I don't disagree for this particular game but the lack of options and desperation will make Rangnick use Rashford frequently till the end of the season sadly. The way I see it we should promote any talented winger youth player we have and send Rashford play for the reserves. He's been a disgrace
I’d go along with that.

I usually have a ton of patience, and Rashford being a local lad and a force for good outside of football means it’ll take some doing for me to get negative towards him, but he really is either not trying, or his head is elsewhere.

STBJohnny

I think it's funny that people rated him as a world class player. He is a nothing player. Championship player at best

cj_sparky

He looks like he has mentally checked out. Whether it is outside issues external to football, not wanting to be here or simply his confidence being shot.

Regardless of "Looking good in training" he shouldn't be getting more minutes especially if we are chasing a game.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Can't even get past a player and when he gets past, he drag the ball back and the defender get back into position. How stupid can you be? I can't believe they say he is doing well in training. Maybe he was doing it against Maguire. Maguire was falling or slipping or diverting the ball in to goal. Can we send he to train with the adies team to built his confidence?

Ranie

As much I love a homegrown talent I think it’s time for Rashy to move on - unfortunately. I hope Newcastle will come for him in the summer. Anticipating an offer in the region of £80m will be accepted.

SAFMUTD

He doesn't even look like a premier league player, haven't seen any players fall from grace so fast.

Better move him on, he's clearly not up to it.

Rex Banner

Should never have been brought on considering his recent form. Comfortably the worst player on the pitch.

Aint gota Kalou

Been absolutely terrible now for ages. He shouldn't be coming on with 30 to go, maybe 10 if we are desperate.

I always think he's terrible on the right even when he was in better form so I don't think thats helping him. He should be doing better than this regardless though.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Get rid of this waster for the love of god.

He better not be at the club next season.

Banana Republic

Chris Waddle on BBC 5 Live just slated Rashford off as terrible.
Questioning why they keep playing him when he’s been terrible for a long time.

AFC NimbleThumb

I don't think there's any coming back. His touch and technique just looks gone
Those are my biggest worries, he doesn’t look like he can play anymore. It’s not trying things & them not coming off it’s a total loss of ability.

That said, some of the posts in here a fecking disgusting but alas this fanbase isn’t the nicest to it’s own at the best of times. He’s regressed horribly, yes but some calmer heads need to prevail.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Chris Waddle on BBC 5 Live just slated Rashford off as terrible.
Questioning why they keep playing him when he’s been terrible for a long time.
Must be the first bloke in the English media to realise that the emperor has no clothes.

Kopral Jono

If I have a feck you money of around £100m I'd personally buy him out one way or another just get him out of the club.

Raw

There's going to be so much hate from pundits and the like if we sell him. It'll be like when we sold Welbeck. They simply don't know how fecking shit he's been.

I'm open to it honestly. Can't be paying this waster so much for shit like this. We're not a charity.