Rashford considering his future...

skeelz

Matic did more attacking wise than him. It's such a shame. Maybe time to call it quit in football

Nero

I don't think he even wants to be a footballer anymore.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's like playing with 10 men. He can't pass the ball. A simple and basic thing in football. Pass.

Jackal981

He can consider his future elsewhere, I’m done.
His first touch and pass in the pitch sets the tone of the rest of his performance. He needs to be sold asap. Welbeck is better than him at the end. At least welbeck never put stinkers upon stinkers for more than a season straight

Kaos

Needs to leave for his own good. Looks miserable out there, and a wasted sub for us these days.

Eriku

Because we don't have any other options ? Who else would play ? Give Rangnick options and he'll use them
How about not subbing Elanga? He took way better care of the ball. Even knackered he’d be offering more than Rashford right now.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Sell him while his stock is high. Let him stink up some other club. Just get the feck out.

frostbite

As a professional footballer? Perhaps he can move to public relations or something?

oreon

If PSG came with a sizeable offer for him. I will drive him to the airport myself

the_cliff

200k a week Rashford.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon he won't get 100k at any other team in football.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Should consider whether to continue playing football at this rate

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Is he sabotaging games? Imagine being paid whatever he is being paid to do that. He is stealing a living. The world is such an odd place, work your arse off and get paid nothing compared to people like Marcus.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How about not subbing Elanga? He took way better care of the ball. Even knackered he’d be offering more than Rashford right now.
I don't disagree for this particular game but the lack of options and desperation will make Rangnick use Rashford frequently till the end of the season sadly. The way I see it we should promote any talented winger youth player we have and send Rashford play for the reserves. He's been a disgrace

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
And also please leave permanently. No way he deserves a new contract. Do us a massive favour by finding a new club so we can have more money to spend to rebuild.

Barthez

Let him go work in a food bank. Anywhere but at this club.