Rashford, our most exciting youth product since Ryan Giggs?

Web of Bissaka

Would say judging just on u18's/reserves Ravel Morrison was the most excited young player i have seen, always thought Rossi would be excellent for us as he was that good at those levels, sadly never worked out for those 2, but Rashford looks the real deal in the 1st team and is a very exciting prospect.
Rossi. Good mention there. Sad it didn't worked out, he could've be one of the 3R = RRR with Ronaldo and Rooney. Shame the two and Nistelrooy are undroppable in the times when he's breaking through. Then again, once he left, he didn't become world beater didn't he. Still think Rossi would be better off playing for us under SAF's coaching. I still find Rossi to be exciting youth product when he's here.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Giggs was proper exciting wasn't he? The way he slalomed and sped past grown men in what was then a very physical English league. I only started watching United in 1993 and would have been too young to fully appreciate his debut season anyway, but I'd imagine it would have been similar to how I felt watching Messi made his debut season.

Fair play to Rashford. He's taken his chances, and in a less than ideal environment too. We're a club struggling to get back to the top and there has to be some immense pressure that comes with that but he's taken it all in his stride.