Rashford Rumors (or Caf discuss news based on Daily Express to suit their agenda)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Amended the thread title for accuracy sake.

M16Red

Give him Martial's wage 250k/wk, even though they're failures and we are on 6th. That's the way forward for our club. Rewarding failures.
Seemingly so, terrible state of affairs.

We've have inflated transfer cost for years now we have inflated wages. It's all a bit shambolic.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's incredible that the majority of the people in the thread didn't even bother to ask for the source of the news or something and made up their minds. I mean it was just two days ago that Rashford agent criticized the media for making up stories.

That's why clowns like Trump get elected, people look for news to suit their agenda without having to check sources.

lawliet354

It's incredible that the majority of the people in the thread didn't even bother to ask for the source of the news or something and made up their minds. I mean it was just two days ago that Rashford agent criticized the media for making up stories.

That's why clowns like Trump get elected, people look for news to suit their agenda without having to check sources.
Honestly this place is becoming more and more like twitter. Remember not so long ago people also believed that Pogba and Lukaku had a clash after Pogba missed a penalty?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Who is Hillary in this comparison ? Cause she also played a role ^^

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

To be fair it's the usual suspects, they do it with pretty much everything and sometimes even just make up stories. Just look at the main subject of the previous page.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He wants 300k a week? He thinks he's worth that? :lol:
We've got almost a full squad up for sale. He's in a good position to negotiate that kind of salary cause we don't have the time to replace him now.

If its true, I hope the club tells him to feck off.

Negative Red

Most likely pure fabrication but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he/his agent is demanding that much. His recent performances suggest he is believing his over-hyped press, shooting from 30 yards at every given opportunity.

I can't imagine any other big clubs being interested in his services, especially Barcelona.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
“Mourinho didn’t have a say in all the shite players brought in during his tenure” in 2019 :lol:

The **** is salivating in anticipation of the moment Mourinho chooses which club they can support next.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

it's the Daily Star - it must be true. what does seem to be clear is that they are talking about extending his contract and surely that will involve a pay rise, which I'm not sure is deserved

Carolina Red

Staff
There’s a lot of folks who need to take a good look in a mirror based on their posts in this thread. If you’re not embarrassed for yourself, I’m embarrassed for you.