View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

red.knight

How have you came to this conclusion?
If hes diagnosed with stress fracture in his back, his training and game time should be managed well. Depending on the injury, he could miss large part of the season.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
So this is not an injury that is going to plague him for the rest of his career, if it's managed properly from an early stage? Is that right?

Or is this something he's going to have to manage throughout his career by limiting the amount of minutes and games he can play in order to reduce stress.
Its precautionary.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So this is not an injury that is going to plague him for the rest of his career, if it's managed properly from an early stage? Is that right?

Or is this something he's going to have to manage throughout his career by limiting the amount of minutes and games he can play in order to reduce stress.
As i understand it is only current injury.
No way that it is something which will need to be managed through his whole career. If so, then this would be the most stupid transfer ever.

sglowrider

But he hasn’t been diagnosed with a stress fracture?
The only conclusions we can gather are that we have a lot of nervous nellies here --n and I suspect a bunch who don't read very well ie comprehension ain't their strongest forte.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
As i understand it is only current injury.
No way that it is something which will need to be managed through his whole career. If so, then this would be the most stupid transfer ever.
This is how I first understood it, too. Was just making sure I didn't miss anything. Yeah, I can't imagine us going through with the transfer if it was that serious.

L1nk

No - he just has a minor injury that happens to be on his back, and like any minor injury it can turn into a worse injury if we don't let him rest and heal up first, it's as simple as that. He doesn't have chronic back problems or a worry of hardly being able to walk by his late 20's nor is it something he will need to manage throughout his career

L1nk

I wish i was as passionate about anything as you are about Hojlunds back. Kudos to you sir!
I could care less about his back and more about the people on this forum blowing everything way out of order and really annoying me with it :lol:.

But people will still ignore the post and come into the thread chatting about how we are fecked for the season and how stupid of a club we are for spending 70 million on a sicknote

sglowrider

Good news lads... he's not paralysed from below the neck after all. Phew!!!

He's training today:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
We should have a "worst post about Højlund's back" award for the annual RedCafe awards.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
No - he just has a minor injury that happens to be on his back, and like any minor injury it can turn into a worse injury if we don't let him rest and heal up first, it's as simple as that. He doesn't have chronic back problems or a worry of hardly being able to walk by his late 20's nor is it something he will need to manage throughout his career
Right, cool. This is what I thought initially. I was just asking a question in case I missed something as i haven't read too much about it, and was curious, that's all. I wasn't insinuating that he's going to be a paraplegic by the time he's 26...

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I also heard he hasn’t got a single toe nail

L1nk

Right, cool. This is what I thought initially. I was just asking a question in case I missed something as i haven't read too much about it, and was curious, that's all. I wasn't insinuating that he's going to be a paraplegic by the time he's 26...
It's all good - I didn't insinuate you were but if you read the Hojlund threads you'd be surprised how many people seem to think he's going to keel over and break his back at the slightest touch and we are the stupidest club in the entire world for not cancelling this transfer now. It's honestly starting to get annoying :lol:

That Daily Mail article has really blown things out of proportion

Darlington Padgett

If hes diagnosed with stress fracture in his back, his training and game time should be managed well. Depending on the injury, he could miss large part of the season.
The article which we don't know if it is true states that he has a stress hotspot but not a fracture, and that using him constantly might develop a fracture. The article also states he will only be playing once a week for some time. So he won't be out for a large part of the season, he will just be managed in a way that will help him heal.
There's also a video of him practicing alone today, so hopefully we'll see him soon.

Gordon S

I could care less about his back and more about the people on this forum blowing everything way out of order and really annoying me with it :lol:.

But people will still ignore the post and come into the thread chatting about how we are fecked for the season and how stupid of a club we are for spending 70 million on a sicknote
Yeah, we do love the drama on here:drool:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
It's impossible to tell how serious this can be with EPL workloads. Anybody who says otherwise is unrealistically optimistic.

But how the feck did he pass medical with this, and how did our disaster of a club manage to pay 70mil for a developmental 20yo with a potentially devastating injury problem? Inquiring minds want to know
That’s just it though, isn’t it? They assessed (& I’m sure they must have received 2-3 different opinions from experts at the very least) and deemed it not a big issue with some added rest?

NotQuiteManc

Not only has he not having any spine, he is also anti-social! Just look at him, training all alone apart from the others! Sacrilegious! Blasphemy! :mad::nono:

Crimson King

It's impossible to tell how serious this can be with EPL workloads. Anybody who says otherwise is unrealistically optimistic.

But how the feck did he pass medical with this, and how did our disaster of a club manage to pay 70mil for a developmental 20yo with a potentially devastating injury problem? Inquiring minds want to know
Drama queen.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

:lol: true story

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
For another 30m we would've gotten a PL proven goal scorer in Kane. Now we're stuck with this sicknote :mad:

SAFMUTD

:lol: :lol:

Feckin' United. Dont they know anything? A 98million quid quadriplegic by next month.
It's clear he can't play football anymore now it's about him and his well being hopefully he'll be able to walk again someday.

sglowrider

It's clear he can't play football anymore now it's about him and his well being hopefully he'll be able to walk again someday.
Thoughts & prayers for Razzy.

At least he can join the Paralympics together with rashford. The two fastest set of wheels in Paris 24!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I hear the delay on giving him a squad number is they aren't sure he can carry two digits

Chief123

Every time I come in here he seems to have lost another limb. People need to relax. 2 games out is no big deal. Would probably have started on bench anyway.

tomaldinho1

Hojlund is dead already? Wtf how did that happen? From stress fracture of his spine to being a paraplegic and now dead?

The world can change on you real quick.

RIP Ramus.
Caf would still moan about how few goals he's scored

Bondi77

He needs to toughen up and spend a season on loan in the Championship

philippexyz

Even though he just became a cripple and his football career is over, at least he just signed a 5 year contract and he's settled financially.