2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Rustyspider13

Feel really sad for the lad. 3 CL goals in his first 2 games for United. There is nothing more he can do.

Von Mistelroum

He was excellent tonight and showed exactly why many of us wanted him here. If we had better wingers and full backs to chip in and supply him more often, we would be flying... If our defence wasn't decimated and our goalie wasn't a clown.

Sylar

That second goal might be my fav of this season so far.

My worry is we will drag him down long term

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Best performance for us so far (by some margin) and the only highlight of the evening. All 3 finishes were very well-taken and I like that all of them were so different (yeah, I know about the off-side).

Parma Dewol

Deserved so much better. What a great centre forward performance that was. Even if he’d got the hat trick, the idiots around him would have found a way to spoil the night.

Almost three great goals. Cracking header for the first, scintillating pace for the second, and terrific composure for the one disallowed. Should have been a night he’ll always remember, now it’s one he’ll never forget for all the wrong reasons.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Currently the top scorer in the CL, and it's all in vein.

That backline should get together and beg for his forgiveness.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Massive potential. Good thing we locked him in for a while, hopefully we figure our shit out before he becomes too good for us.

lost7

Pacy, strong, good finishing... could become a top player

Abhinav

Gutted for him. He was fantastic today. He showed promising signs earlier and was unlucky to have a few goals chalked off. Dont want to jinx it but the lone bright spark in a dark gloomy period.

Melville Red

Not quite what you said though was it...

Jesus I hope this man is charged with something and is found guilty so Utd will get rid,
Yes and to be charged the evidence needs to be there, no evidence no charge. I didn’t say I hope he has abused/assaulted I said I hope he is charged, if the evidence is thete charge him and get him out of our club.
All I want is for this player to be dropped and sold because you know and I know he is not the quality of player we need but I’m sorry to say this ETH Stan£s by him because he wanted him and for £80million I just despair I really do.

spiriticon

The one bright light tonight but I give him weeks before he succumbs to the United disease.

He's still got a hard working mentality and we can't be having that at this club.

Last edited:

Bobski

Could watch that 2nd goal all day. What a run and finish.
Shades of RVN at Highbury

He was great tonight, all round play the best it has been, held the ball up, his physicality was too much for their defenders and scored 2 super goals.

redshaw

What I expected of him, getting on the end of a cross and and strong run and finish.

Such a shame we're comically bad, all that great work undone. Hopefully we can one day soon sort out the team and this lad can be our flying machine.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yes and to be charged the evidence needs to be there, no evidence no charge. I didn’t say I hope he has abused/assaulted I said I hope he is charged, if the evidence is thete charge him and get him out of our club.
All I want is for this player to be dropped and sold because you know and I know he is not the quality of player we need but I’m sorry to say this ETH Stan£s by him because he wanted him and for £80million I just despair I really do.
I'm not going to say anymore on the matter, but he's been accused of some nasty stuff, by saying 'i hope he gets charged with something ' is basically hoping that the accusations are true, which is pretty low even for the low standards we have seen football fans fall in recent days.

Anyhow, I'll leave you be,

Lost bear

Oh dear, one of many writing him off after a few games last week. . Hes 20 years old and just come to the Premier league ffs.

Tonight we saw what hes all about. Superb centre forward display. Pace power and clinical finishing.
Massive potential and already really dangerous. Love the guy.

Rhetorik

great centre forward play tonight. The only positive from a bad evening.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Proper centre forward. Not as raw as I thought he'd be at his age. Can't wait to see how good he'll look with a functioning team behind him.

siw2007

Excellent performance. Everything I hoped we had signed when we got him. Didn’t deserve to be on the losing team, couldn’t have asked more of him.

Dominos

3 goals in 2 games and he has zero points to show for it. Such a shame.

Great performance all round tonight. Finishing, strength, pace, hold up play all looked elite.

Chicharo

Great game for the kid. His reaction when they scored the second goal showed everything, he really was gutted.
I believe he will be a real deal

Blood Mage

For the first time I saw a player in him today. He's up against it developing in this shit show though, that confidence will drain out of him in no time.

Skills

Snitch
He's talented, but we'll ruin him. No point getting your hopes up.

Aretak

He looked class tonight. Not only strong, but has a great turn of pace and also seems extremely composed in front of goal. Just needs the rest of the team not to be an absolute shambles around him.

Shark

@NotShark
Really feel for the lad. He looks like he adores playing for the shirt and is a real fox in the box. The one glimmer of light in a dark dark season so far.

prateik

You could see him realizing how shit the club is after we let in the 2nd goal :lol:
Poor guy..