View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
He just assisted the 2nd goal for Denmark. Nice bit of play in the channel on the right.
After a good pass from Eriksen. I think we struck gold with Rasmus. For once.

criticalanalysis

After a good pass from Eriksen. I think we struck gold with Rasmus. For once.
I'd much prefer giving Hannibal/Mainoo etc minutes but with Casemiro injured, we may see an Amrabat + Eriksen midfield in the mean time so it's possible we may see more of this Danish connection :devil:

Zico1982

Somewhat anonymous for Denmark yesterday but still with a pretty good assist for the 2-0, when Eriksen send him through on the right. The Kazakhs did not leave him much room to use his speed and the pitch was really really bad leading to a lot of heavy first touches all around. He could/should have scored late in the second half, when he cut back and send a shot over goal from 8-10 meter out.

JediSith

I'd much prefer giving Hannibal/Mainoo etc minutes but with Casemiro injured, we may see an Amrabat + Eriksen midfield in the mean time so it's possible we may see more of this Danish connection :devil:
Amrabat, Mount, Fernandes in his actual position hopefully.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
7 goals in qualifiers — only Lukaku and Ronaldo have more than him

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Both playing for much stronger teams.
The spine of that Denmark teams looks really good. Christensen/Kjaee and Andersen at CB and Hojbjerg, Eriksen and Norgaard in midfield. Really think that Belgium team is beginning to look quite bleak.

Mike Smalling

They really tried to kick the shit out of him tonight.
Simon Kjær, who speaks Italian, just said on Danish TV that he overheard the San Marino players talking about taking out his knees. Also compared the knee he got in the back to the injury Neymar got during the WC in Brazil in 2014.

Edit: Just saw that knee to the back again. Fecking disgusting from an absolute lowlife nothing player.

Ralaks

According to Simon Kjær (who speaks fluent Italian) the San Marino players openly said they were going to target Højlunds knee to nail him

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
According to Simon Kjær (who speaks fluent Italian) the San Marino players openly said they were going to target Højlunds knee to nail him
Was watching the game live and it genuinely made me angry them targeting him, especially that knee in the back the fecking cnuts :mad:

Mike Smalling

Højlund himself also very vocal about what happened to him tonight, and the job the referees where doing. Basically just said the refs were not in control of the game. Still comes across mature and calm, but clearly pissed off.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It was really weird because when Poulsen scored the San Mario players were all around Hojlund saying he'd done something but I never saw him do anything.

Mike Smalling

It was really weird because when Poulsen scored the San Mario players were all around Hojlund saying he'd done something but I never saw him do anything.
He made the "be quiet" finger over the mouth towards their players, I think. The way I saw it, it was because the San Marino players were complaining that Denmark played on, while one of their players were down. It was possibly with cramp, which happened like five times in the game.

Tingen

Apparently it’s because he shushed at them during the celebrations of Denmark’s goal to 2–1

Ralaks

It was laughable, they were time wasting from the start, of course we wont kick it out for a cramp.

Anyway, Højlund is arguably the only Danish player tonight who can hold his head a little high, took the fights and scored a great goal.

Just hope the psychopath didnt injure him, but according to himself its too early to tell

Hester_manc

Absolutely insane this wasnt turned into a red by the VAR team. Shocking
Both Simon Kjær and Højlund said in their interviews after the game that San Marino`s players talked about injuring him intentionally. They tried a lot of times, and I think they succeeded in this sequence

El-Manos

The spine of that Denmark teams looks really good. Christensen/Kjaee and Andersen at CB and Hojbjerg, Eriksen and Norgaard in midfield. Really think that Belgium team is beginning to look quite bleak.
They literally Just qualified ? Also they have some young talents coming through: Doku, Vermeeren, Mbamba, Vandevoort, Vranckx, Lavia, Onana, de keteleare, Bakayoko, Duranville, debast. Probably still missing a few.