2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hojlund works so hard. The hassling and harrying he gets through, week in week out, its like he's been studying old tapes of Sparky. :lol: He's not quite got that physicality, also lacks the clean finishing but Hojlund is what I imagine Ji would've been like had he been born taller and played up front. Glad to see him keep scoring, even if I am a little irritated by some of his second half misses.

El Zoido

Two goals and an assist, albeit with one disallowed. Really good performance. He’s developing in to this team and will get better.

RORY65

Really good, he was already scoring in Europe but he looks more assured since he got his first league goal. I think the front 3 we are playing now is the right one generally, it's more dangerous and therefore the threats either side of him open things up for him too.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
does he have a slight Manc accent already?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he’s showing signs that he’s a top finisher. Great finish for the offside goal. Don’t think he could do much about that great save as he gets a good touch and keeps the effort down. Unlucky not to score and to be honest you can’t score them all.

tomaldinho1

Happy for him. Again, works hard to be in the right spot and it paid off today. Feed the Great Dane and he will score.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Came across brilliantly there in that post-match interview. Head screwed on and will become a legend here I'm sure.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Are his runs still shit, his first touch and hold up play still shit? See, he can do it which is no surprise to some.
So many posters on here are absolutely terrible at analysing players and matches and yet go on and on and on like their opinion is gospel. Full conviction, essays day after day when they don’t have a clue.

Young player on a big fee in a new league taking a few months to get used to it. Madness eh. He looks to have been a very nice bit of scouting by the club. It would have been amazing altogether if we’d got when he was going really cheap a year ago but so be it. Outcomes like this should hopefully convince the club to listen to the scouts as early as possible

Winrar

Good to finally see him get on the scoresheet more regularly. This should hopefully get his teammates to trust him more.

Baneofthegame

Actually thought he was really good today, a lot of good hold up play and distribution, got a fortunate goal and should of had a second, enjoyed his performance.

didz

By far his best performance for us so far. His first half was practically flawless as far as centre forward play is concerned.

Dan_F

Comes across well in interviews. “ I know I can’t swear…pauses…shit”. TNT pundits nervously laugh.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
So many posters on here are absolutely terrible at analysing players and matches and yet go on and on and on like their opinion is gospel. Full conviction, essays day after day when they don’t have a clue.
It's just that everyone is gagging for players to either be absolute shit or the GOAT. There's no middle ground and no room for young players in a new league to be inconsistent (even when they've shown their top level is good enough).

He had a good game. On another day he might come away with two goals and two assists, but that's the story of our season so far. We refuse to put games to bed.

next_number_seven

Actually thought he was really good today, a lot of good hold up play and distribution, got a fortunate goal and should of had a second, enjoyed his performance.
He has all the raw materials.

He has a long torso relative to his legs, so is a bit more agile for his size than you'd expect.

Idxomer

He's starting to adapt to the league and his teammates, his last 2 PL games have been very good.

Irwin99

Best league performance for us. Everything went well, hold up play, touch, assist, goal.

Please update the stats on this page :D ;)

criticalanalysis

Interesting bit in that interview about the 'feedback' he will give teammates when not receiving passes and if he's not there when it does come. Hopefully there's been some proper discussions and conversations because the service to him has been disgraceful.

That's a good thing though. He is going to get better and better. Ten Hag has made some absolutely terrible signings but in Hojlund we have a player that will be our number one striker for years to come
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. I've been on his boat since the first game. Could tell already he's got a lot of tools.

Roboc7

Good game for him, can see he is making progress and hopefully keeps scoring.

Alemar

A goal, an assist, could have more goals and more assists. Got tired by 70th minute - understandably

Adnan

Talent Spotter
9G + 2A so far this season.
Is there a young striker (20 or below) with a better record in the top 5 leagues in Europe?

I think the £60m we spent on him will prove to be money well spent. The media like to throw in the bonuses to sensationalise things. But for £60m it was a very good deal for us in the mid to long-term.

He's got pace and power in abundance with a high level of intensity and intelligence to go with that. I have very high hopes for him and his mentality is of a Man Utd player imo. For a 20 year old, he's top tier.

Mike Smalling

I again begin to wonder if he was carrying a knock for a period, because this seemed more in line with what we saw early in the season.

Anyway, if we ever hit a day where Bruno, Garnacho and Rashford are all on it, he could get a buttload of chances.

Alemar

He's got pace and power in abundance with a high level of intensity and intelligence to go with that. I have very high hopes for him and his mentality is of a Man Utd player imo. For a 20 year old, he's top tier.
Totally agree. Hopefully he gets to at least 15G + 5A by the end of the season, it will then be a very respectable debut year

Valencia Shin Crosses

I again begin to wonder if he was carrying a knock for a period, because this seemed more in line with what we saw early in the season.

Anyway, if we ever hit a day where Bruno, Garnacho and Rashford are all on it, he could get a buttload of chances.
Garnacho playing on the right does wonders as he's forced to look for more passing/crossing opportunities since he can't just cut onto his strong foot constantly.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

I commented something to that effect a couple of months ago as it looked like he didn't move freely. But then we didn't really have a lot of others to choose from.