Rasmus Højlund | Manchester United Player | Shirt Nr 11

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Look at how happy he looks :D

rajds89

So we’ve finally signed a #9 but he won’t play for a few weeks.. you couldn’t make this shit up.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
So we’ve finally signed a #9 but he won’t play for a few weeks.. you couldn’t make this shit up.
They just made it up so we could sell Martial first, to give Rasmus the 9.
Simple logic!

Ace

Unfortunately we’re going to need him to contribute straight away. Still don’t have any goal scorers in this team bar Rashford and Bruno.

L1nk

Again, he’s not currently injured but because he was with Atalanta, who didn’t disclose it (they probably didnt know) he just isn’t match fit, he’s not currently still injured

flameinthesun

Hopefully the missing link, im tired of seeing Rashford jogging around whenever he plays striker.

jadaba

Welcome to the club Højlund! Love how happy he looks. A shame we've gotta wait further to see him in action as he's the signing I'm most excited for but tbh I expected he'd be introduced gently over a few weeks before bedding him in so this delay's not too much of a setback.

Comms team's gotta start upping its game though, his photoshoot is a mirror for Mount's announcement.

philippexyz

We need him asap. Even if he doesn't score immediately, he'll press and occupy the centrebacks. At worst, he's a better Weghorst.

Bertie Wooster

Disappointing that he's not fit to feature yet - not just because we need a fit #9, but also it's not going to help him acclimatise if he misses the start of the season and has feel his way into the season and try to find match fitness after everyone else has already got up to speed with a few games under their belt.

Makes a lot more sense though why we delayed announcing it until today. Never made much sense why we wouldn't just announce it earlier in the week and have him feature in one of the games. An issue with the medical / him not being fit to feature makes more sense than just doing it for a PR reveal.

evil_geko

Again, he’s not currently injured but because he was with Atalanta, who didn’t disclose it (they probably didnt know) he just isn’t match fit, he’s not currently still injured
I keep saying that but to no avail for some.

EricD

Promising payer, but not worth the fee. Scored nine goals in leauge last season out of Atalanta’s 66. For ten million more we could have got Kane.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I was telling people Ten Hag won't starts him right away and some folks wouldn't listen.

Him being slowly integrated, until he catches up to the fitness required by Ten Hag as well as trained properly in his system was always going to be the minimum of what he'd take before he starts.

Caseimiro was in the same boat last year. Had a pre season with Madrid but sat for several weeks until he was Ten Hag fit and learned the system.

Tem Hag only plays players he's worked with before right away. It's been like that.

izec

I was telling people Ten Hag won't starts him right away and some folks wouldn't listen.

Him being slowly integrated, until he catches up to the fitness required by Ten Hag as well as trained properly in his system was always going to be the minimum of what he'd take before he starts.

Caseimiro was in the same boat last year. Had a pre season with Madrid but sat for several weeks until he was Ten Hag fit and learned the system.

Tem Hag only plays players he's worked with before right away. It's been like that.
We wont see him start a game before September anyway. I thought that was quite obvious. He is 20.

Camilo

Can we bring in a striker to cover for him? Sick note already on ETHs desk

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Not too worry about him being few weeks off injured. We have Rashford and Garnacho there.

hobbers

Wonder if he was wearing trousers to cover up for the injury

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A striker with pace that will run his socks off. I am here for it. :D