Rasmus Højlund | Manchester United Player | Shirt Nr 11

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I'm hoping these are sarcastic because my opinion on this forum having some of the most braindead posters of any forum i've ever visited on my history of time on internet is only being solidified more each day
Have you not visited RAWK or Blue Moon? They are far worse on them forums.

Conor

It's infuriating, we badly needed a striker more than any other top club in Europe and this is what our clown show recruitment team comes up with. We should have just waited until Jan and signed Toney. Hell I would have taken Mitrovic.

More people should be angry, enough with the forced positivity about this joke signing.
Your posts are a moron.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
You are my Højlund my Rasmus Højlund
You make us happy when skies are grey
And Harry Khearer was fecking dearer
Oh, please don’t take our Højlund away

goalscholes

To the tune of yellow submarine:

We don’t care that you cost more than 60mil, more than 60 mil, more than 60 mil.
x2

We don’t care that your scoring rate is ****,
Your scoring rate is ****, your scoring rate is ****.
x2

We don’t care if you’ve only half a back,
Only half a back, only half a back.
x2

Etc.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Apparently he runs 100 metres in less than 11 seconds. That will give us a really pacey front line

Roothless1970

To the tune of yellow submarine:

We don’t care that you cost more than 60mil, more than 60 mil, more than 60 mil.
x2

We don’t care that your scoring rate is ****,
Your scoring rate is ****, your scoring rate is ****.
x2

We don’t care if you’ve only half a back,
Only half a back, only half a back.
x2

Etc.
I don't think Rasmus would appreciate it, but I like it

Lights Out

I mean, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said or how I said it. Maybe it wasn't the Queens English.
It was pretty bad mate. You need to throw in a comma or a full stop here and there. I was out of breath when I read it.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Interesting that he's our only signing this summer who wasn't given a shirt number immediately. Maybe we're waiting for Fred to be sold to give him 17?
Nostradamus himself called it. Please shower me with praise now.

Glorio

I'm hoping these are sarcastic because my opinion on this forum having some of the most braindead posters of any forum i've ever visited on my history of time on internet is only being solidified more each day
Nothing against you, but your English teacher needs to be fired. Find a new one, please.
I mean, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said or how I said it. Maybe it wasn't the Queens English.
Sorry, I had a splitting headache at the time and "on my history of time on internet" only amplified the pain.
More a mistake in typing on my part than an error in how I normally say/speak/write English :lol:
It was pretty bad mate. You need to throw in a comma or a full stop here and there. I was out of breath when I read it.
I'm genuinely wondering if you folks are on a wind up. :lol:
Firstly, I agree, the punctuation isn't great, but there are loads of posts with worse construction on the Caf, so I'm unsure why this has sparked its own little (admittedly funny) detour.
Secondly, it wasn't that difficult to get the gist of his post. :houllier:

gaffs

If Hojlund is injured, i think its very minor.
The injury excuse is a smart way to easy him into action without mounting pressure on him.
Young kid, no Prem experience, no pre season with us, huge price tag and our only fit striker. Wise to bed him in slowly.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Jones didn’t use Nr 4 for 10 years and didn’t give it to Varane when he asked for it.

Don’t make up new rules to suit an agenda.
Who’s making up rules? You’re talking about a player who’s already had it taken off him once!

Dve

Jones didn’t use Nr 4 for 10 years and didn’t give it to Varane when he asked for it.

Don’t make up new rules to suit an agenda.
Wonder why Varane didn't grab that shirt already. It's available.

izec

Makes sense. He wore nr. 5 at RM.

Nr. 3 soon available too. Wonder if Shaw would like a new number after all these years, or if he's far too used to his 23 already. He surely deserves the nr. 3 shirt.
Shaw had the 3, switched back to 23, which he had at Saints. He will keep it.

FujiVice

Our Number 17s. A mixed bag. Champions League winners, young kids who never made it and load signings among them:

Colin McKee
Andy Cole
Raymond Van Der Gouw
Michael Stewart
Liam Miller
Henrik Larsson
Nani
Daley Blind
Freddy Bear