Rasmus Højlund | Manchester United Player | Shirt Nr 11

IrishRedDevil

Nr. 3 soon available too. Wonder if Shaw would like a new number after all these years, or if he's far too used to his 23 already. He surely deserves the nr. 3 shirt.
Shaw arrived at Old Trafford last summer from Southampton and was handed the number 3. However, after a difficult first year where he played just 16 times, he has opted for a new squad number. Shaw admits it was his decision. "It's the number I feel comfortable with," he said. 7 Aug 2015.

8 years ago he switched from 3 to 23.

Nickosaur

Makes sense. He wore nr. 5 at RM.

Nr. 3 soon available too. Wonder if Shaw would like a new number after all these years, or if he's far too used to his 23 already. He surely deserves the nr. 3 shirt.
Pavard will get 3

AFC NimbleThumb

‘Something we’re doing at the Overlap’. . .

Pirating the content format people have been doing for years on Youtube. Lost count of how many Why United need to/have/will sign videos pop up in my feed.

Gopher Brown

Our Number 17s. A mixed bag. Champions League winners, young kids who never made it and load signings among them:

Colin McKee
Andy Cole
Raymond Van Der Gouw
Michael Stewart
Liam Miller
Henrik Larsson
Nani
Daley Blind
Freddy Bear
Hojlund better feel honoured to wear Colin McKee’s old shirt number, hopefully the club will pay homage to him in the announcement

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Pirating the content format people have been doing for years on Youtube. Lost count of how many Why United need to/have/will sign videos pop up in my feed.
So they aren’t allowed to do it?

Ole'sattheWheel

Yeah I see what you’re saying, I’m sick of those videos too, although I think they just mean “something we’re doing that we personally haven’t done before as a channel” rather than meaning “something completely new and original”. Chance would be a fine thing

ForeverRed1

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Surely they can think of something slightly more original

AFC NimbleThumb

So they aren’t allowed to do it?
Not at all, just highlighting it’s hardly something new from ‘The Overlap’ they’re just bastardising what people have been doing for years.

They’ll be loads of this, this season after the ‘reshuffle’, acting like they’re reinventing the wheel when it’ll be rehashed from some medium.

croadyman

Good luck when the time comes Rasmus because all you will hear from our media is Utd should have waited for Kane and not panic bought you

Wing Attack Plan R

I'm sorry, but isn't this the type of thing you find out in a medical and then walk away from? I'm just not excited about this transfer at all and never was, his stats aren't great, he doesn't win headers from long kick outs, and his back is fecked.
Clams, Clams, Clams. Come on buddy, Hojland won’t turn into a real CF unless you believe. It’s like the whole Tinkerbell saga. Just clap your hands!

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Good luck when the time comes Rasmus because all you will hear from our media is Utd should have waited for Kane and not panic bought you
Couldn’t care less about the media, but it would be a good start if our own fans on the Caf wouldn’t spout such nonsense.

croadyman

Couldn’t care less about the media, but it would be a good start if our own fans on the Caf wouldn’t spout such nonsense.
Sorry I am lashing out because he can't play on Monday and Kane has gone to Bayern

croadyman

He will make him a monster at this club. Heard nothing but good things about his coaching skills, and he gets a 20 year old prodigy to work on. How can fans not get excited at this???
Because I'm impatient and wish we had him now

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
He will make him a monster at this club. Heard nothing but good things about his coaching skills, and he gets a 20 year old prodigy to work on. How can fans not get excited at this???
Is he really a prodigy?

I can’t imagine how generous your criteria must be for him to fall into that category.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Because I'm impatient and wish we had him now
Can't argue with that logic

Is he really a prodigy?

I can’t imagine how generous your criteria must be for him to fall into that category.
It's a Thursday, I'm slightly tipsy and I'm feeling positive about the future of the club, the direction we are going. Sorry to bring some positivity to this thread, hope it doesn't ruin your day x

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Most strikers are to be fair.
We don't need this ridiculous comparison
Pathetic stuff
Some of our very own fans hey!
Who do you support?
Great byline
Only joking guys. I hope he stays here for a long time and is successful. I just hope he doesn't just become another Martial or other expensive flops we've signed the past 10 years.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
It's a Thursday, I'm slightly tipsy and I'm feeling positive about the future of the club, the direction we are going. Sorry to bring some positivity to this thread, hope it doesn't ruin your day x
The only thing that has the potential to ruin my day is mild hyperbole.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
The only thing that has the potential to ruin my day is mild hyperbole.
As I said, optimistic about this season and in the moment have used an exaggerated description of our new no.9.

How about to please you, we call it a youth talent and leave it there? Hope your cornflakes don't taste of piss in the morning after my offensive post

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
As I said, optimistic about this season and in the moment have used an exaggerated description of our new no.9.

How about to please you, we call it a youth talent and leave it there? Hope your cornflakes don't taste of piss in the morning after my offensive post
I fear you may be overreacting a little.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

He isn’t our new number 9.

FFS at least get the number right for the player you’ve literally just declared a ‘prodigy’.

manuchamp88

I'm genuinely wondering if you folks are on a wind up. :lol:
Firstly, I agree, the punctuation isn't great, but there are loads of posts with worse construction on the Caf, so I'm unsure why this has sparked its own little (admittedly funny) detour.
Secondly, it wasn't that difficult to get the gist of his post. :houllier:
You checked this a couple of times before posting, didn't you? :lol:

mu4c_20le

I had to go back to read the offending post. It was a bit of a brain twister.. but in a good way