Ratings v Liverpool

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
We weren't as bad as it is made out we were.

Liverpool won deservingly though, won the battle in midfield and wanted it that little more than us.

van der Sar - 8

O'Shea - 6
Evra - 6
Rio - 6
Vidic - 6

Valencia - 7
Scholes - 5
Carrick - 6
Giggs - 6

Rooney - 6
Berbatov - 6

vuc

First Team Serb
He did ok and was winning the aerial battle. Everytime Torres got near him, he fouled him, which is a good thing in my opinion. They were only little fouls and ones he'd get away with. His sending off was ridiculous though. It was amateurish getting caught on the wrong side like that.
He did beat Torres a few times fairly too you know. The only time Torres got the better of him was on the half way line when Vidic checked him. I actually thought that was going to get a booking.

No qualms on the second yellow though, he knew he was off by the smile he showed.

vuc

First Team Serb
I like how some people still find it possible to have a go at Nani even though he was only on the pitch 15-20 minutes. Its embarrassing.

I think noodlehair's rating are spot on too.

Vuc; Vidic is getting slated because he 'that' good at the end of the day, and he got sent off, again for something stupid. He was fine with the aerial ball but when Liverpool got it on the deck and ran at him, Torres more so, he looked scared. Maybe some of the rating are harsh, but his lack of form is becoming a major cause for concern.
I understand getting slated for the sending off I do, but other then that his defensive display was the best he has shown this season. I counted Torres getting the better of him once and that was on the half way line where he checked him.. Its like he is a scapegoat or something, when the game was lost in the midfield.