Ratings v Liverpool

Clique

Van der Sar - 8

O'Shea - 6 - One of the better players
Ferdinand - 3 - Got rapped by Torres again.
Vidic - 3 - He is actually scared of them.
Evra - 7 -Decent.

Valencia - 6 - Was one of our best players.But a average player really so far.
Scholes - 5 - Shit
Carrick - 5 - Can't pass
Giggs - 6 -

Rooney - 4
Berbatov - 6 -

Subs

Owen -
Nani -
I'm sorry. But those ratings are a tad shit to be honest. No way our midfield gets more points than our defense. Maybe you need to see the game again.

::sonny::

Van der Sar - 8

O'Shea - 5.5
Ferdinand - 5
Vidic - 5
Evra - 5.5

Valencia - 6
Scholes - 5.5
Carrick - 6
Giggs - 6

Rooney - 5
Berbatov - 5

---

Reina - /
Johnson - 7
Carragher - 7
Agger - 7.5
Insua - 6

Lucas - 6
Mascherano - 5.5
Benayoun - 7
Aurelio - 7

Kuyt - 7
Torres - 7.5

kundalini

Van der Sar - 7 - neither goal his fault. Did ok.

O'Shea - 6 - ordinary. Not got the technical ability to provide anything going forward
Ferdinand - 5 - Liability. At fault for Torres' goal. Woefully out of form
Vidic - 6 - Started slowly but improved until the sending off
Evra - 6 - nothing special from Patrice today.

Valencia - 7 - our best player. Unlucky to hit the bar.
Scholes - 4 - terrible display. Lost possession with reckless sideways passes. Not athletic enough.
Carrick - 5 - Poor passing
Giggs - 5 - ineffectual out wide and no improvement when he went centrally

Rooney - 6 - Ran about but no penetration today.
Berbatov - 5 - Kuyt's touch was better than Berbatov's today. He did try hard so that's something.

Subs

Owen - 6 - Carragher brought him down but no other openings for him.
Nani - 5 - had an impact. Some good. Some bad

Cold_Boy

I'm sorry. But those ratings are a tad shit to be honest. No way our midfield gets more points than our defense. Maybe you need to see the game again.
Vidic committed 2 cynical fouls for which he was sent off.Got skinned a few times .Thats reason enough imo.How can you say "apart from those moments he was good"?

Rio again wasn't really assuring,calm or whatever.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Vidic committed 2 cynical fouls for which he was sent off.Got skinned a few times .Thats reason enough imo.How can you say "apart from those moments he was good"?

Vidic wasn't as shocking as some here are making out. Personally I felt Evra was the weak link in defence, his mistakes and failure to track back after bombing forward put us under great pressure. And Vidic only got sent off because Giggs got robbed from behind, he had no choice but to foul, it was Ole against Newcastle all over again.

Funny how some people (not necessarily you) seem to rate players based on either the last 15 minutes of the match, or a few key moments.

Stainz

Van der Sar - 8
O'Shea - 5 Nothing to provide in attack and had to many bad passes
Ferdinand - 5 Torres took him easy and whats with that backpass to VDS?
Vidic - 6,5 I think he did good tody
Evra - 5,5 agressive start, but did not have his best game. His poor pass in the second half almost cost us a goal
Valencia -6,5 a constant treat but lacked the last touch today
Carrick - 6 does not really do it in these big games.
Scholes - 5,5 Apart from a few brilliant passes he had a poor game
Giggs - 6 decent
Berbatov - 6 Looked like the only one upfront in the first half.
Rooney - 5 Had a poor game

Clique

:lol: . the second one he had to make for the team. I for one don't remember him being skinned to be fair. Not skinned like he was in the 4-1 game last season. The midfield was where we lost the game because of lucas and mascherano. Our defense did hold on with everything Liverpool threw till the first goal actually. The goalkeeper is part of our defense if you do come back with that retort.

Rio was out of form. Its not all doom and gloom man. I do suggest you calm down and then type. It doesn't help if you have something against defense. Clearly the game was lost in the midfield, not in defense. So naturally the defense should get more points than the midfield. yeah?

fatboy

Van der Sar - 8 Kept us in the game.

O'Shea - 7 - Our best defender.
Ferdinand - 5 Poor
Vidic - 5 not as bad as some making it out to be. Just not his day. Again.
Evra - 6 Great going forward. Undeserved early yellow card put him under undue pressure.

Valencia - 6 Did ok, good energy, unlucky the shot didn't go in.
Scholes - 6 Sprayed passes around well, but ultimately overrun by a more energetic midfield.
Carrick - 4 Not forward passes allowed. Is this rugby?
Giggs - 5 Initially good, but faded badly as the game went on.

Rooney - 5 Lots of running, but little end product.
Berbatov - 7 Does no one else feel he had a pretty decent game? Should have stayed on instead of Rooney.

Subs

Owen - 6 Decent layoff for a clear shot on goal for Valencia, pressured Carragher into a clear red card offence. Not bad for a short cameo.
Nani - 5 Didn't seem to have the urgency that the game demanded when time was running out.

Rooney17

Q: What's the difference between a Liverpool fan a
Van der Sar - 7 - neither goal his fault. Did ok.

O'Shea - 6 - ordinary. Not got the technical ability to provide anything going forward
Ferdinand - 5 - Liability. At fault for Torres' goal. Woefully out of form
Vidic - 6 - Started slowly but improved until the sending off
Evra - 6 - nothing special from Patrice today.

Valencia - 7 - our best player. Unlucky to hit the bar.
Scholes - 4 - terrible display. Lost possession with reckless sideways passes. Not athletic enough.
Carrick - 5 - Poor passing
Giggs - 5 - ineffectual out wide and no improvement when he went centrally

Rooney - 6 - Ran about but no penetration today.
Berbatov - 5 - Kuyt's touch was better than Berbatov's today. He did try hard so that's something.

Subs

Owen - 5 - no impact at all.
Nani - 5 - had an impact. Some good. Some bad
Did much more than Berbatov or Rooney in the short time that he was in the game. Should have come on earlier, or even started.

johnmufc

van der Sar: 7 - Kept us in the game.

O'Shea: 5 - A big lumbering oaf.
Ferdinand: 5 - Poor.
Vidic: 6 - Had Torres in his pocket until about midway through the second half... Then he fell apart. Is he becoming a liability in these sort of matches?
Evra: 6 - Got forward well, caught out of position for their first goal.

Valencia: 7 Good. Unlucky not to score. A definite starter now.
Scholes: 6 - Started attacks well but defensively the match passed him by. Anderson should have came on at halftime.
Carrick: 7 - Probably our best performer. On his own in midfield really, but still did a decent job. Was lucky his legs weren't broken by that reckless challenge by Carragher.
Giggs: 5 - Game passed him by. Anonymous. Shouldn't have stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes.

Berbatov: 5 - Awful passing. Awful performance.
Rooney: 5 - Wasn't sharp. The Berbatov-Rooney pairing isn't going to work.

Substitutes:
Owen: 6 - Gave us a bit of a threat but it was too little, too late.
Nani: 4 - Pointless.

Ringo 07

VDS - 8: Kept us in the game
O'Shea - 6: Meh
Rio - 6: Wasnt the worst but maybe should have done better for the Torres goal.
Vidic - 6: Okay, until the sending off.
Evra - 6: Caught out of position but good attacking!
Carrick - 6: Couldn't control the midfield but had no support with some nice pass's thrown in and would have looked nice beside Fletcher today!
Scholes - 4: Always comes out second best against the top teams these days but our best midfielder against teams outside the top 4!
Valencia - 6: Excellent at finding space but so one dimensional its painful considering the great wingers we have been spoilt with over the years!
Giggs - 6: Tried his best but like Scholes rarely does the business in games against the top 4 anymore!
Rooney - 5: Rusty!
Berbatov - 5: Not good enough against the very best teams. His level is Everton, Villa!! Service to him was awful but I would bet that he wont be our first choice striker anymroe come the summer. A great player squad player to have to destroy teams outside the top 4 though! A million miles behind Torres.

Verdict - Valencia shows promise but we look like we are maybe two signings away from realistically challenging for the Champions league again and it will take a major screw up from Chelsea for us to win the league this year! This can't be denied!! But Ljajic, Obertan and Wellbeck should be pushing to make an impact after Christmas!

Cold_Boy

:lol: . the second one he had to make for the team. I for one don't remember him being skinned to be fair. Not skinned like he was in the 4-1 game last season. The midfield was where we lost the game because of lucas and mascherano. Our defense did hold on with everything Liverpool threw till the first goal actually. The goalkeeper is part of our defense if you do come back with that retort.

Rio was out of form. Its not all doom and gloom man. I do suggest you calm down and then type. It doesn't help if you have something against defense. Clearly the game was lost in the midfield, not in defense. So naturally the defense should get more points than the midfield. yeah?
Fair enough.

I agree we lost it in the mid field no doubt.

But defense had many incidents which were very dangerous for us and one of them proved fatal..How can you disregard the one or two " moments"?I mean don't they affect the game?

Rio shouldn't have let Torres have that goal.This was key moment in the match.You have count this incident when giving the ratings surely.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Well the other thread has been closed, so I'll rate Paz and Valencia here

Paz is everything that is wrong about the Caf

A genuine top draw 1st class retarded muppet
That was an appalling thread. Truly awful.

HsJ

We were shite

VDS: 7
Valencia: 7
Rest: 2.

Thought Carrick was Awful btw.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
VDS - 8 : Saw his value today.. Some were trying to use his momentary lapse V Bolton as a justification for Foster, but as you can see the great keepers raise their game in the big games and leave their mistakes to games of less importance.

O'Shea - 6: Awful going forwards, really hampers the team who can't keep the ball as it is. Defensively sound, can't really fault him.

Rio - 4: For that one mistake alone, he has to as a world-class defender stop a goal or at least try to put him off during that situation.

Vidic - 5: Looked shaky and not at his commanding best, couldn't do anything about the sending off.

Evra - 4: Gave the ball away on several occasions and at one point didn't exactly bust a gut tracking back once he had been at fault. Defensively not at the races and had to resort to fouling.

Valencia - 7: Felt sorry for him as he wasn't exactly surrounded by fast skilful players.. did well with the limited space he did get and cracking shot off the crossbar.

Scholes - 3: What was he doing on that pitch, really needs to used as a bit part player and if not then at least with Fletcher or in smaller games. Poor decision to play him.

Carrick - 7: I've always criticised his performances in the big games, but today I actually thought he done very well. Was on his own in midfield for the majority of the game and his passing was decent, also tracked back.

Giggs - 5: Wasn't great in the first half but did better in the second once moved into the middle.. which was the last 10 minutes.

Berbatov - 4: played like a pussy, wasn't helped with the lack of midfield support but in comparison to Torres performed piss poor.

Rooney - 5: Shackled by Carragher, bit tried in vain to get into the game.. was a victim of the formation rather than a lack of effort on his part.

Nani, Owen did well when come on..7

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Van der Sar - 8

O'Shea - 5
Ferdinand - 5
Vidic - 5
Evra - 6

Valencia - 6
Scholes - 5
Carrick - 5
Giggs - 6

Rooney - 5
Berbatov - 5

Rob Bowman

Van der Sar - 8 very solid and some great saves
O'Shea - 6 decent
Ferdinand - 5 weak effort on Torres goal. seems to lack confidence
Vidic - 6 Good effort in the air, poor play to get sent off
Evra - 7 Good runs down the flank
Valencia -7 Very dangerous.
Carrick - 5.5 We were over run in the center
Scholes - 5 looks a step slow
Giggs - 6 decent
Berbatov - 6 decent
Rooney - 6 decent

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Van der Sar - 8

O'Shea - 7
Ferdinand - 5
Vidic - 5
Evra - 6

Valencia - 7
Scholes - 4
Carrick - 5
Giggs - 5

Rooney - 5
Berbatov - 5

vuc

First Team Serb
I have to say some of the Vidic ratings are joke. How the feck did Torres get the better of him today? He turned him once on the halfway line where Vidic checked him and gave away a free kick. Other then that I don't remember one other incident where he got done.

This was his best game this season for United, put it all on the line, countless clearances in the box, good distribution to the wings, only bad mark was the sending off which as I said in another thread is because thats the type of defender he is. He will always sacrifice himself for the team.

Some of this 'Torres had him scared' is BS totally.

Not too mention, that Torres will rape any defender for pace if he gets a run at them, what happened to Rio exactly for the goal, outpaced and outmuscled.

Tribec

I know that I'm going to be laughed at for this but hey ho...

VDS 6 - could have been out quicker on both goals and closed down the angles. Some good saves early on, did well with the double save from free kick.

O'Shea 7 - pushed forward a little, but was sound as a pound at the back, unlike some his colleagues
Rio 5 - he's looking rather ponderous at the back right now. Where it not for Vidic's suspension right now I'd drop him.
Vidic 6.5 - what is it with him against Liverpool right now? Was doing okay till midway into the second half.
Evra 6.5 - he didn't play badly, but neither was he great.

Valencia 6 - hit the bar, with his only chance, put in some decent crosses and some poor ones. He's improving, but today sort of passed him by.
Carrick 5 - wasn't allowed to pass the ball a lot, seemed a yard slower than normal, was a bit surprised to see him start.
Scholes 5.5 - slightly better than Carrick, at least he attempted to launch attacks. Tackled well by his standards, though I do think he was restraining himself.
Giggs 6 - missing the last game perhaps didn't help, but we shouldn't expect him to be on form all year, not anymore.

Rooney 5 - clearly not 100%, didn't seem to be running half as much as normal, and certainly no urgency towards the end of the game.
Berbatov 4 - his control was good through out the game, but that was it.

subs
Nani 6 - free kick down the goalkeeper's throat was shocking, at least he tried to make something happen when he came on, showed some urgency
Owen 6 - would have scored had he not been brought down, I'm confident of that. Assisted in Valencia's shot against the bar, was eager to do something on his return to Anfield.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
VDS - 8 :Flawless

O' shea - 6: Naught to do. He and Valencia were out of the game attacking wise due to no midfield supply to their flank for the most part.

Ferdinand - 6: Ok. One awful mistake ( the pass to VDS). Seems to be losing his pace worryingly.

Vidic - 6 : Defended ok But feck man. How many times will you get sent off vs Liverpool due to your own stupidity? :mad:

Evra - 6: Naught to do defensively. Dreadful attacking wise.

Valencia - 6 Unlucky not to score starved of proper service for the most part till Giggs moved to CM.

Carrick - 5: Loads of misplaced passes. Isolated. Much better when partnered by Giggs late on.

Scholes - 0: Garbage unsurprisingly. Should never have started vs a Lucas and Mascherano.

Giggs - 7: Played well due to his form. Had no help from our center midfield.

Berbatov - 4: No supply. Some poor touches

Rooney - 4: Not match fit hence some poor touches and passes. No supply

Ref - A Joker

Fergie: 4: Poor team selection. Slow reactions to the situation at hand.

Thus rates the chief. :cool:

Godfather

Besides the fact Giggs has been our best player, while playing on the wing, this season?
I think he can be even more effectful in the middle, but as far as the wing is concerned he would, of course get the spot!

MUFCgal

VDS - 9
O'Shea - 6
Rio - 4
Vidic - 7 (apart from the sending off, he wasn't that bad)
Evra - 6
Valencia - 7
Scholes - 4
Carrick - 5
Giggs - 5.5
Rooney - 6
Berbatov - 4.5

Owen - 6
Nani - 5.5

Ref - 0

OneUnited24

VDS - 8
Valencia - 7
Vidic - 6
Carrick - 5 (Perhaps a bit too harsh because Scholes really didnt help him out today)

Rest - 3

Nani and Owen - 7 both did more in their short time than most of the team

noodlehair

"It's like..."
VDS - 7 I didn't think he was that amazing, personally. I mean, he made a couple of saves, which is generally the idea when you're a goalkeeper and not English.

O'Shea - 5 I like him, but if he's really the best right back we've got, then we need a new right back. The first ever footballer to somehow make a succesful career out of being rubbish at football. Well, apart from Inzaghi.
Rio - 6 He's been a shadow of the player he was for ages now. Didn't think he did that much wrong on the first goal mind. Great play from Torres
Vidic - A fecking idiot. I could forgive the constant red card/should have been red card incidents if they weren't a) now happening in every fecking game, and b) always down to him acting like a bellend.
Evra - 6 You know that thing where you struggle to stay awake, and your eyes keep closing themselves?

Carrick - 7 Thought that was the first solid performance from him in a long time. Always in the right place, and passing was mostly good considering the pressure he was being put under. NEEDS someone with a bit of bite next to him in games like this though. It's so fecking obvious, it's become almost as painful as watching Rooney play on the wing,
Scholes - 5 He wasn't bad, but if it didn't work against Lee Cattermole, how the feck was it going to work away to Liverpool?
Giggs - 6 Couldn't get in the game until he moved into the middle. Was brilliant for the last 15 minutes.
Valencia - 7 Good against fullbacks with crap sounding names. Would be a lot more effective if one of our players would make a run to the near post every once in a while. Or at all.

Berbatov - 6 Had a good first half when we could get the ball to him, I thought. Bit rubbish in the second, but was unlucky to come off, since he was still playing better than Rooney.
Rooney - 5 He should always start these games, but that doesn't mean he should be imune from being subbed if he spends the entire game cocking everything up.

Subs:
Owen - Bright. Could have scored two goals if he didn't try and initiate some kind of barn dance everytime he controlled the ball.
Nani - Nanism

Fergie - Why does he always do something silly with our midfield against Liverpool? Were Fletcher and Anderson both injured?
Scouse fans - Not half as bad as I was led to believe. Basically just regular football fans sped up slightly and with weird faces.

Ref - Bring back Rob Styles please. At least he understands what the basic concept of what a yellow card is.

Us - Not great, but we never are in this fixture. In fact, we've played worse than that at Anfield in recent years and ended up winning, on more than one occasion.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
Van der Sar - very good

O'Shea - decent, some passes missed but some crackers too
Ferdinand - feck
Vidic - great; rape
Evra - not his best but still showed his class

Valencia - bit lacking in imagination
Scholes - some bad errors and some Scholesy brilliance
Carrick - very good game, you're all serious Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime*
Giggs - alright

Rooney - class till he tired
Berbatov - amazing touch but not much threat

Nani- not really
Owen - made things happen

*EDIT apart from noodlehair. Well he is too, but he shows it in different ways. For instance, putting all his beers in bin-bags so they get thrown away.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
VDS - 7 Didn't deserve to be beaten twice but such are the margin of errors in the game, one mistake from you or those around you and bang. Did very well.

O'Shea - 6 Piss poor going forward or passing but did what he was tasked to do well.
Ferdinand - 5 It was all going so well until that mistime, misjudgement, colossal feck up YET again. He got brushed off so easily, reminded me of the Kewell incident in the England game against the Aussies a few years back
Vidic - 6 Apart from the sending off he was actually better than he has been all season
Evra - 5 Poor, Liverpool got so much joy whenever they attacked his weaker side.

Valencia - 6 - Steadily improving
Scholes - 5 - Kept possession well
Carrick - 7 He did very well for large parts of the game. Tackled with remarkable success and tried to get forward as much as possible. A great improvement
Giggs - 5 Kept surrendering possession

Rooney - 3 Should have stayed at home. Needs to start pull his weight
Berbatov - 4 Less worse than Rooney, got man marked, fouled endless times and suffocated all the time. That being said, I keep on waking up everyday hoping that he will turn into a class player for us but I guess I am no different to a woman married to an abusive partner.

Subs

Owen - 5 We could do with better quality but atleast he showed more movement in his cameo than the starting front two combined.

Nani - 1 Pointless player, the sooner he gets sold the better. He has been a massive disappointment and every time he comes on he just makes it worse. From an excellent attacking position to giving the ball away in stoppage time to gift the killer blow. He will never be Ronaldo and at this rate he will never even be as good as Quaresma, another monumental feck up.

Overall: We could have done with movement in our front two. A pacy striker that pulls to the wing from time to time to stretch the defence is exactly what we need at the moment. Berbatov may be a good player but playing down the middle, he easily gets nullified by overcrowding him. A striker that can stretch the opposition's defence should in theory allow our wide players to cut inside a bit more and add some variety to our general play.

Alex

VDS - 9
O'Shea - 6
Rio - 4
Vidic - 7
eVra - 6
Valencia - 7
Scholes - 5
Carrick - 5
Giggs - 5
Rooney - 6
Berbatov - 5

Owen - 6
Nani - 5

Ref - 0

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Van der Sar - 13/10 kept us in the game for a long time

O'Shea - 7 - spot on at keeping it clear at the back, didn't go forward at all
Ferdinand - 5 - culpable for the 1st goal
Vidic - 4- some good tackles but overall it was a poor game
Evra - got booked for two fouls that didn't happen, and that altered his approach. nonetheless MOTM imo

Valencia - 6 very very active, his link up game with Berbatov was tragic though. actually they look liked they played together for the first time
Scholes - 4 we lost the central of the park
Carrick - 4 see above but he made some good tackles
Giggs - 5 – decent on the wing, better in the central of midfield

Rooney - he tried that's all.
Berbatov - the number of misplaced passes was staggering, he looked on fire but hardly resembled his fine self.

Subs

Owen - 4 with him and Nani we crated more than in preceding 70 minutes
Nani - 5 was a threat on the wing, good sub

Feed Me

I'm hungry
It makes me laugh at how many similar ratings Rooney and Berbatov have got - invariably poor. Yet, Rooney's seems to always be qualified with something along the lines of, "didn't get much service."

So, what? Did Berba get a shit load of support from the creative players? Actually, did any creative players play? Actually, scratch that. Did any fecking United players take to the pitch at all? I think I saw a big Dutch bloke, that was about it.

VDS - immense. Dealt with a variety of shit backpasses, made good saves and handled the ball well. The big man is back, where are the backlines excuses now? 8

O'Shea - as my mate put it. He likes throw ins. Judging by how often he tries to win one for the opposition by putting it into touch. 5
Rio - not as bad as is being made out. Definetly not as good as he was. 6
Vidic - comes out of the game with credit, but he should stop making fecking cynical tackles - 6
Evra - grilled defensively, crap going forward - 4

Giggs - on the periphery of the game - 6
Scholes - ran the show for about 30 mins, then his legs went. Should have been replaced by Anderson to add some speed to our midfield - 6
Carrick - 4
Valencia - our best oufield player by a mile. And he wasn't even that good - 7

Rooney - 4
Berbatov - 5

Treble

I wonder about Giggs's ratings, he wasn't any better than the strikers and Carrick, lost possession a lot of times and didn't create anything. He has been our best player thus far but yesterday IMO was as bad as the other attacking players.

Name Changed

weso26
Van Der Sar - 8 - good on the high ball, some good saves, looked far better than against Bolton

O'Shea - 7 - our best defender, I seem to be saying that a lot
Ferdinand - 5 - completely outmuscled for the goal, his pace is gone
Vidic - 6 - was doing ok until he got sent off. Stupid sending off being caught out of position like that.
Evra - 6 - positionally woeful sometimes

Valencia - 8 - easily our best outfield player. Was always available and did well on the ball with no help.
Carrick - 5 - afforded feck all cover for the defence. Had a couple of good bursts on the ball but a 70% pass completion rate says it all.
Scholes - 5 - slow on the ball, getting caught too often. 94% pass success rate was good, but he was poor.
Giggs - 5 - tried but it was an off day from our best player

Berbatov - 5 - very poor. Kept giving out to other people after he gave the ball away by passing to invisible people. Strange.
Rooney - 5 - not fit and not confident and looked unmotivated.

Subs:
Nani - 4 - fluffed a brilliant chance, passed it to Reina. Did the same from a great free kick position.
Owen - 6 - made more runs than Berbatov and Rooney put together.

Name Changed

weso26
More shots on goal than the whole team had during the second half.
Yea, totally wasteful. Had easily the best chance of the match and passed it to Reina. Had a great free kick opportunity and passed it to Reina. What was the point?

Name Changed

weso26
There is actually no way anyone who says Vidic had a poor game today actually watched the match.
He did ok and was winning the aerial battle. Everytime Torres got near him, he fouled him, which is a good thing in my opinion. They were only little fouls and ones he'd get away with. His sending off was ridiculous though. It was amateurish getting caught on the wrong side like that.

Name Changed

weso26
Did much more than Berbatov or Rooney in the short time that he was in the game. Should have come on earlier, or even started.
Should have come on at half time for either striker to be honest. Rooney and Berbatov were non existent apart from when they were losing the ball. Owen offers something that they don't, a goal threat.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
I like how some people still find it possible to have a go at Nani even though he was only on the pitch 15-20 minutes. Its embarrassing.

I think noodlehair's rating are spot on too.

Vuc; Vidic is getting slated because he 'that' good at the end of the day, and he got sent off, again for something stupid. He was fine with the aerial ball but when Liverpool got it on the deck and ran at him, Torres more so, he looked scared. Maybe some of the rating are harsh, but his lack of form is becoming a major cause for concern.