Ratings Vs Rangers

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It was about him... trying to bring the fact that he'd been fouled to the attention of the referee.
We used to have another Portuguese player who did much the same. OK, it doesn't really achieve much, as English refs would rather take the Townsend route and mark you down as a drama queen than admit they were wrong.
But if you think he was doing it to try and get your sympathy, you're wide of the mark.
Yeah, I think that's more or less it.

If anything it was an attempt to prove that he wasn't being a drama queen and that he had actually got a smack in the mouth when he went down in the box.

It backfired slightly though, because he came out of it looking like a drama queen after all. He can't win at the moment.

Average Joe

Yeah, I think that's more or less it.

If anything it was an attempt to prove that he wasn't being a drama queen and that he had actually got a smack in the mouth when he went down in the box.

It backfired slightly though, because he came out of it looking like a drama queen after all. He can't win at the moment.
It's his own fault to be honest.

He has no one to blame but himself for people not taking him seriously.

He does my nut in and its embarrassing for the club. Noodle could not have put it better.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He might have been given the benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for the fact he does the same thing in every single fecking game.

Everyone NEEDS to know how injured he is. The game simply can't be allowed to continue until he's got his little attention queen fix.

Denis' cuff

come on Dan - it wasn't like he copped a haymaker. Love the guy's ability but really.......

Wes

Vds - I nearly remember him having something to do, 6

Oshea - yep, that's John oshea, alright 6
Evans - still making mistakes left right and centre. Yuck, and lurid 6
Smalling - poor name. Looks quite handy on the ball. Should've held onto Piqué, though
Fabio - good crosser, poor defender, though little bastard. Just like his brother. There's definitely two of them, by the way; the reason we haven't seen both of them play together is because that would be a bit like playing with 4 wingers and hoping vidic can cope 6

Nani - absolutely fecking crap 4
Carrick - had balls, for about a minute. Basically, not what it's about 6
Scholes - considering he was confronted by 2 banks of five well-drilled professional gobshites with no intent on attacking (at all) he did alright. 6 by his standards, 7 by anyone else's
Giggs - it's great to see him back. Ineffective 6

Berbatov - if he had've scored early, he have got a hattrick. Reminds me of Kevin shields from my bloody valentine. 4
Rooneh - not worth the steam off my piss based on the last 6 months of football. Good for the club that he scored

Hernandez- we were probably twice as good after he came on
Obertan - typical fringe player. The latter day karel poborsky rather have Bebe in the side
Anderson - look, just loose the weight or feck off