Ravel Morrison | Derby player

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
looked a decent championship midfielder at Derby- what happened at dc for him to not even end up with a squad place this season (and this under his old derby boss) ?
There's a complicated salary cap in MLS. Rooney decided not to resign him.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
No, the title just points out he was always nailed on to dominate against Liverpool, Millwall, Aston Villa, Brentford, Swansea, Roma, CD Guadalajara, GIF Sundsvall, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Feyenoord, Nottingham Forest and not to forget New York Blue Balls.
He never played for Forest (though I did have to check as we’ve had that many through the door in recent years)

lsd

The Oracle
looked a decent championship midfielder at Derby- what happened at dc for him to not even end up with a squad place this season (and this under his old derby boss) ?

Perhaps looking great as a kid but never wanting to pass the ball not grow up doesn't make you even a half decent footballer in the MLS

204Red

What a plonker

Is he playing anywhere now? Last record I can find is playing the 2022 season for DC United (a year ago)

Chipper

Adulterer.
What a plonker

Is he playing anywhere now? Last record I can find is playing the 2022 season for DC United (a year ago)
He's still on their books/getting paid by them but was omitted from the squad for this season. Contract is up at the end of the month.

Jordi Cruyff 99

Absolutely despicable behaviour. British football is a sport infiltrated by chavs, so this is unsurprising, especially given his record.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What's his excuse for failing again? Again manager's fault?