Ravel Morrison

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
the bit where he fannies around with the goalkeepr spins around and sets someone else up remind - he reminds me of rooney there. I did something similar when I played for my club and got told off for fannying about..but I think he did the right thing and showed a lot of confidence in what he did. Have only seen him once but clearly someone with confidence in his ability

greater wall

the bit where he fannies around with the goalkeepr spins around and sets someone else up remind - he reminds me of rooney there. I did something similar when I played for my club and got told off for fannying about..but I think he did the right thing and showed a lot of confidence in what he did. Have only seen him once but clearly someone with confidence in his ability
I saw it as someone who does not have confidence in his left peg. Looks like a decent prospect though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's just 15 years old, and he looks like a phenomenal talent. We actually have some young exciting attacking players coming through now.

VoetbalWizard

I saw it as someone who does not have confidence in his left peg. Looks like a decent prospect though.
giggs is one of the most one footed players out there and it didn't stop him did it?

not that i'm making an excuse but this lads looks the dogs b. him, macheda, petrucci, etc...we have some interesting attacking talent in the set up it seems. i'm sure i'm forgetting about loads of other lads too.

greater wall

giggs is one of the most one footed players out there and it didn't stop him did it?

not that i'm making an excuse but this lads looks the dogs b. him, macheda, petrucci, etc...we have some interesting attacking talent in the set up it seems. i'm sure i'm forgetting about loads of other lads too.
Giggs is not really that one footed, he has a pretty decent right foot. Michael Owen is mostly right side and he has done pretty well. I am not saying Morrison will not make it. It is quite obvious that he has the talent to be a good player.

cj_sparky

When he played for England in the Victory shield he had a blinder and scored a goal from the wing.

Another exciting youngster in a very exciting team.

jb8521

:devil:
When he played for England in the Victory shield he had a blinder and scored a goal from the wing.

Another exciting youngster in a very exciting team.
yeah he was excellent in that game against Northern Ireland. All the pre match hype was around Arsenals Afobe who actually scored two but all the talk at half time and full time was about Morrisons dribbling ability and speed

The Physio

And he is now my facebook friend, so I can give you updates on his progress! For instance, he has just joined the group Kiko Macheda woooah

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Had a good game today by the sounds of it.

Striker10

He does and you just hope that he does the right things. What I like about him is that he can be quiet in a game but there's a moment of quality

I'm from the mads timm group who thought he'd make it. He was technically as exciting a talent. You just hope they listen to the right people

Widnes

what position does this kid play? I heard people talk about him on here but never seen him play.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
No he's a midfielder mainly - central and wide - who plays occasionally behind the striker.
When I say striker I really mean a number 10, playing off a main striker (a type of player for which we have no shortage at the club though!). Whats his passing like though? Not seen enough to really judge.

datura

When I say striker I really mean a number 10, playing off a main striker (a type of player for which we have no shortage at the club!).
He's started the season for the Academy either in central midfield or wide right. His passing is good, long and short. He has good vision as well as his natural dribbling ability. Also gets stuck in although can be a bit rash.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He's started the season for the Academy either in central midfield or wide right. His passing is good, long and short. He has good vision as well as his natural dribbling ability. Also gets stuck in although can be a bit rash.
Shades of Rooney in a lot of ways I guess.

Striker10

Anyone know what he has been playing like so far this season???
I think he's got two goals this season. When he's involved he can be influential but he's still a kid really and we'll see what he can do when he gets tested in the reserves

cj_sparky

Anyone know what he has been playing like so far this season???
Haven't seen him action this season for the youths. But in the Milk Cup preseason, he looked leaps and bounds ahead of others. He already looks like a player that can change a game just like that and aside from a Rooneyesque temperament at times, nothing but positives.

Although I like fiery players.