Ravel Morrison

cj_sparky

yes, isn't the rumour that if they got promoted he'd be on over £50k a week? If thats the case I don't blame them for wanting to get rid if he's not putting the effort in.
Well if West Ham agreed to such a ludicrous rise, then it isn't all that surprising to see him be released.

You gotta be kidding me? What a waste of talent that would be. I really liked him as a player but if this news is true, I don't know if he can have a future in the game. All these chances...

Edit: Untrue rumour then

Brophs

The One and Only
I remember there was some bloke saying that Fergie had failed as he was too old to be able to handle Morrison and that we should have kept him regardless of what he did.

Not even 6 months later...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Whooooops...

Fourth Official ‏ @Fourth_Official
The biggest surprise of players being released by West Ham at the end of the season looks to be Ravel Morrison who only joined this year
I knew it. He was always going to either end up a superstar with us or end up wasting his career away. I really didn't see him making it elsewhere because United is the best place.

So much talent and he's wasted it. I feel a tinge of sorrow for him especially as he's the most talented academy player I've watched in the last 10ish years.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
I remember there was some bloke saying that Fergie had failed as he was too old to be able to handle Morrison and that we should have kept him regardless of what he did.

No doubt City will sign him up.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Football365 ran a article like that.

el eric

Wasnt he signed on a 3year deal for a 1m fee. Maybe he's being transfer listed

Unless they are paying his contract up i dont think he's being released, unless there is some "no acting the utter cnut" clause and they are fecking him out.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
There were reports a couple of months back (apocryphal perhaps) that said he'd missed a handful of training sessions with West Ham...this was within a month or so of actually signing for them.

He's a troubled kid obviously. Hard to know if there's any hope for him.

prateik

Its still twitter.. so most probably bollox. but it'll be hilarious if true.
He is a cnut. Age is not an excuse. He's old enough to be accountable for his actions.

mattsville

Incredible if true. The best young english player around and was gutted to lose him, but if Fergie could'nt do something with him I suppose the writing was on the wall, horrible to see such a waste of talent.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
No way West Ham would just ditch him surely - they could get something for him given (or despite) his rep.

If he goes for free then someone would pick-up him up.

Name Changed

weso26
I'd be surprised if West Ham would let him go so early after making such a big effort to sign him. Maybe he is actually just quite shit though.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Whooooops...

Fourth Official ‏ @Fourth_Official
The biggest surprise of players being released by West Ham at the end of the season looks to be Ravel Morrison who only joined this year
Wow. He must have some serious personal issues.

Easy V

So I've just randomly seen Ravel Morrison running around my street, which I thought was strange, until I clocked on that I live across the road from a police station. And then it made sense...

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
So I've just randomly seen Ravel Morrison running around my street, which I thought was strange, until I clocked on that I live across the road from a police station. And then it made sense...

Excellent spot mate. i wonder what it was this time.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
So much talent and he's wasted it. I feel a tinge of sorrow for him especially as he's the most talented academy player I've watched in the last 10ish years.
I don't watch the reserve/academy games, but I've seen everyone say this about him. Is he really this talented, or there's some hyperbole in it? Cause I've not heard anything about him since he joined West Ham.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I don't watch the reserve/academy games, but I've seen everyone say this about him. Is he really this talented, or there's some hyperbole in it? Cause I've not heard anything about him since he joined West Ham.
he's talented but clearly an idiot to willingly throw it all away.

davisjw

He's self destructive before making it big. Quite an anomaly. Usually people wait until they've made their millions before pissing their life away.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
I speak to Henri Lansbury and he says he is unbelievable, in training he does unimaginable things. The rumours about him getting released (for telling Big Sam he'll get him shot) are lies as far as he knows.

He said Ravel is always playing about and mocks the image the paper has of him so he said that in jest but definitely not to Allardyce.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I speak to Henri Lansbury and he says he is unbelievable, in training he does unimaginable things. The rumours about him getting released (for telling Big Sam he'll get him shot) are lies as far as he knows.

He said Ravel is always playing about and mocks the image the paper has of him so he said that in jest but definitely not to Allardyce.
Undoubtedly.

Still, there was a reason Fergie got shot.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lucky he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

Member 39557

Ask after Angela for me.