RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
i expect rafa's next move after chelsea will be something like this:

1. Spend the next 12 months out of work, telling us he's turned down countless opportunities over the months while he waits for the "right project".
2. In the mean time, he'll write a book or two detailing how he turned the istanbul tie on its head. A lot of emphasis on what he said at half time and finnan's injury.
3. Could probably do with another website. His broad beaming face on the front page. A lot of articles on tactics and reminders of the istanbul win. Djimi was in the shower.
4. Fireside chats. Lotss of them. £50 a head. Hear him talk about..himself.

Then the next sugar daddy/reigning cl champ/bitter rival will pop up and he'll have a bite of it. Their fans will hate him. The results will be poor. He'll be gone. Rinse and repeat.

Rafa, break the cycle. Lower your expectations. Go for a normal club. Preferably one where you haven't already insulted the fans, or one where they aren't on the back of a treble winning season and have expectations. You're destroying your reputation with these stints.
manc

Cevno

Someone wants Benitez to join them at Liverpool as Technical director ? :lol:

Wonder what Brenton feels about that ?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
On Rafa:
He wil get his name sung to high heaven..... When we play them.

That will be quite odd......

But it will be nice to pay our respects to rafa.

Not sure we ever said goodbye properly.
RIP Rafa?
:lol: It will be utterly pathetic. Hilariously so.

Rawk Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime said:
Rafa had this squad, chance to win trophies and put himself in the shop window and he blew it

His ego is going t have to accept being at a smallish club because I cant see him getting a marquee job anytime soon

The Real Madrid fans number one choice to take over there. Would not be surprised if he does.
Soccernet said:
Of more than 32,000 Madrid fans who took part in the online poll, 72% chose Laudrup, with Benitez next on 17%, and Ancelotti getting just 9% support.
Bzzzzzt.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
It was locked because people were insisting he's the best player in the league, and only Messi and Ronaldo are in front of him.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I might sign up to RAWK, as a Manchester United poster, and keep a diary. Reckon they'll have me?
I have the same question. How are United fans perceived in other forums? I mean we have a lot of non-United posters, albeit we give them a lot of shit most of the time but we still let them post and participate in discussions and to be fair to them most of them aren't dicks. They bring genuinely good points to the table. How freely are we allowed to post in other teams' forum?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I might sign up to RAWK, as a Manchester United poster, and keep a diary. Reckon they'll have me?
Don't.

You can try as a Manc, but advertising it on here is a bad idea. Their staff and mods regularly read this thread looking for posts like this.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I wouldn't go on there to troll them or take the piss or anything, just interested to see how their forum works.

The two forums should organise a foreign exchange for a week or something. :lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
These feckers will just reject anything without a long essay of how you're creaming and jizzing your pants on Istanbul, and if you don't write a 1000 words essay on how you fantasize about Gerrard, they'll simply reject your application

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
These feckers will just reject anything without a long essay of how you're creaming and jizzing your pants on Istanbul, and if you don't write a 1000 words essay on how you fantasize about Gerrard, they'll simply reject your application
They will just reject anything that isn't their own sheep opinion and spout 'MANC, MANC, MANC... DONT KNOW ANYTHING DOES THIS MANC.' and shit of that kind of ilk.

I think it was Twiggy wasn't it who was banned during the whole Suarez saga for basically disagreeing with most of it. He was being objective and not inflammatory (might have made on rant, cant remember) and they banned him.

Knobbers... Funny.. But knobbers all the same.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Famous people who you have met, what were they like?':

Met Steven Gerrard last week, so miserable.

Also Luis Suarez came into my birds work last week and wouldnt pose for a photo or sign any autographs.

Kenny was also a miserable man.
Are you an undertaker?

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I looked, but seems there is no comment on the Suarez to Bayern story, the mods being their usual selves I assume?

MichaelS

May I kindly ask anyone who wishes to discuss the possibility of his departure to feck off.

Thanks in advance.
This is in their brand new "Suarez: I'm very happy" thread.

99 red balloons

Does anyone know if the person that runs the RAWK Meltdown twitter feed is from the Caf?

It's genius. Makes me laugh everyday, in lovely bite size chunks...

ciderman9000000

£100m :lol:For Suarez!

This level of obsession over a player isn't healthy for them. They seem to have somehow reached the conclusion that Luis Suarez is the best football player ever to have walked the Earth at they're gonna be suicidal when he leaves them in three months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.