RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
It's just insane how many people in the Shelvey thread think Evans should have been sent off.

:wenger: just mind boggling.

MUFC1902

Honestly, they're just pissed that their Hillsborough cleansing was gatecrashed. Did they expect the opposition to come and rollover just because it was their first game at home since the coverup was exposed?

Why are people on Twitter/Facebook? People think that their opinions are worth something and that other people want to hear them. They're not and they don't!

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Will we appeal? If we don't, then the club will come across as being a bit spineless to me as far as i'm concerned.

Jack Rodwell got his rescinded last season and Shelvey's was not any worse than his, and Tom Huddlestone won his appeal earlier this season too after being sent off by that twat Halsey. Jonjo's was in no way worse than these, so we MUST appeal.
Because;

Is the same as;

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Why are these people on twitter in the first place? Honestly? Why? It's utter lunacy to maintain a 24/7 connection to the entire world via social media communication I seriously don't get it if you aren't a 'mememe' style attention seeking knob celebrity.
May I use that please? Great phrase. :lol:

Crustanoid

Honestly, they're just pissed that their Hillsborough cleansing was gatecrashed. Did they expect the opposition to come and rollover just because it was their first game at home since the coverup was exposed?

Why are people on Twitter/Facebook? People think that their opinions are worth something and that other people want to hear them. They're not and they don't!
You'll never Rawk alone

Kinky Melinky

Can't see them loosing to Norwich...
Nah, they should be ok against Norwich, but honestly...if they drew or got beaten it would be beyond abysmal for them. I have pool mates over here rejecting my calls when the purpose of the call wasn't even to slag them off. Or I'm met with an aggressive "feck Off!" rather than a welcoming "hello".

I think Liverpool will be up for it so they can bypass Norwich in the league. In saying that, a win for Norwich would put them in good standing depending on other results. Fingers crossed lads :angel:

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

With respect, the definition of forum:

fo·rum (fôrm, fr-)
n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr, fr)
a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

So why are you here if you don't want to hear other peoples' opinions? Do you think other people want to hear your opinion or do you believe your opinion is also worthless? Leave it out, just because you think their opinions are stupid, which they are, that doesn't mean they aren't entitled to get them out.

On topic: I'm sick of hearing about Shelvey now. Liverpool lost because they don't have a quality striker to put their chances away. It could have been at the very least 3-0 at HT for Liverpool if they had someone worthwhile up front.

2Bullish

I can see Liverpool losing against Norwich. The loss of Agger and Kelly is a massive blow to them, coupled with Reinas apparent recent frailties, means their defensive cover is very weak with their other injuries. IF the Norwich frontline have their shooting boots on I can see then nicking it and I'm betting Holt will be right up for this.

With Borini now looking doubtful, not that that matters much goals wise, where are the goals going to come from with only Suarez as an outlet?

I'm going to take punts on a draw and a Norwich win, either of which will give me a tidy profit on Betfiar at an average of 10/30 after stake. I'm also going for a cheeky 1-0 for Norwich at 15s.

Member 39557

It's a shame about Kelly, he could have established himself this season. Any news on Agger?
Liverpool could be in real trouble if they're both out long term. Weak at the back and goal shy up front!!!!

UnitedRoadRed

Result on two fronts:

1/ The result itself
2/ They were hoping for a reaction to Griefmania 2012 and didn't get one.

William Hill have quoted odds of 8/11 for Liverpool to have a minute's silence because of the two injuries. Lump on!

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I can see Liverpool losing against Norwich. The loss of Agger and Kelly is a massive blow to them, coupled with Reinas apparent recent frailties, means their defensive cover is very weak with their other injuries. IF the Norwich frontline have their shooting boots on I can see then nicking it and I'm betting Holt will be right up for this.

With Borini now looking doubtful, not that that matters much goals wise, where are the goals going to come from with only Suarez as an outlet?

I'm going to take punts on a draw and a Norwich win, either of which will give me a tidy profit on Betfiar at an average of 10/30 after stake. I'm also going for a cheeky 1-0 for Norwich at 15s.
Norwich are due a win. I think Hughton may have got it wrong against Newcastle by not starting Holty and he is good at taking (and dishing out) a bit of stick. I'd agree with you, let's hope we're right.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Their back four without Kelly and Agger is

Reina
Johnson Coates Skrtel Enrique​

and that without Lucas protecting them.
There is a Liverpool squad thread you could probably discuss this in. It's the RAWK meltdown thread - we should try and keep it free of general Liverpool banter.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Tis, cause I've made a few posts in there and nobody seems to really care.
It is Liverpool after all. :lol::lol::lol:

An Irish Red

Guess the topic from the flowery over-the-top rambling:

I need to look up the exact composition in Art of War but Hideoyoshi, the 13th? Century Shogun faced an enemy that was similarly arrayed and he surmised that the best way to move an imovable object is to give it a reason to want to move. So he moved a fast cavalry division that swept along the front, caused a fuss and then headed off peeling away the frontal defense and the fast heavies went into the space.

I think every problem in football has been faced in war and we have 5000 years of written history to help us deal with a problem ingame.
Easy one this. It's obviously how to set up against weaker teams. Using the art of war, obviously.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yeah but the Shogun had more than two strikers.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Everytime I see the challenge it gets worse and worse from Evans.

A fair and unbiased association would give him an equal ban to Shelvey, Shelvey went in 1 footed and got the ball, Evans went in 2 footed with intent, he's done it before too (Holden)

Very dissapointing.
They really have to be looking at something completely different..

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
They really have to be looking at something completely different..
It's the passing of time and the effect it has on memory, like when Mascherano got sent-off at Old Trafford for simply asking a question :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.