RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

OleBoiii

I don't know what it is but there is something very 'Liverpool under Klopp' about conceding 3 or more goals. I feel that it happens all the time(apart from that season we don't speak of).

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I don't know what it is but there is something very 'Liverpool under Klopp' about conceding 3 or more goals. I feel that it happens all the time(apart from that season we don't speak of).
Hadn't they only conceded once all season prior to today? Not including CL

OleBoiii

Probably, but Klopp has been in Liverpool for a long time now. In his first 3-4 years in charge they conceded a lot, if I remember correctly.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Maybe it's better placed in the "Weird feelings" thread, but I feel like IF you manage to score against Liverpool you have a high chance of starting a simple shootout with a lot of goals on both sides.

OleBoiii

Maybe it's better placed in the "Weird feelings" thread, but I feel like IF you manage to score against Liverpool you have a high chance of starting a simple shootout with a lot of goals on both sides.
Yeah, I had that thread in mind when I made my post. I feel that Liverpool under Klopp generally has a lot of high scoring games. Particularly in his first 3 years or so. Today minded me of that time.

Winrar

I would think that but last season where they were misfiring badly at home most of their defeats were 0-1.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I would think that but last season where they were misfiring badly at home most of their defeats were 0-1.
Yes, but games like that 7-2 loss against Aston Villa stick in your mind and feed that feeling. It's objectively wrong nonetheless, as you are correctly saying.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Was hoping to see some bitter rantings about "teams like Brentford" on here tbh...

Pickle85

It's clear that's exactly what that poster is and does.

I'd like to know if they even know what a cuckold is.
:lol: if not, I can confirm there are some pretty detailed video definitions on Xhamster (disclaimer: other streaming sites are available)

IrishRedDevil

Insulting another member
Ugh, this word should burn. Just makes me think of angry twenty something year old virgins tapping away angrily in their parents' basement.
It's clear that's exactly what that poster is and does.

I'd like to know if they even know what a cuckold is.
Oh, I touched a nerve :drool: That’s a telling sign.

Sitting in a new build house that I built myself, but thanks anyway for the thoughts.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Oh, I touched a nerve :drool: That’s a telling sign.

Sitting in a new build house that I built myself, but thanks anyway for the thoughts.
Not that I agree with anything you've said, but I don't i don't understand how you got an infraction

GazTheLegend

Not that I agree with anything you've said, but I don't i don't understand how you got an infraction
Mods aren't fans of new build houses either apparently. Is it true you c**TS use MDF on the skirting boards and in stairwells? :lol: And THAT mixer tap that seems to be on every single sink now :lol:

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Ugh, this word should burn. Just makes me think of angry twenty something year old virgins tapping away angrily in their parents' basement.
Eating pot noodles, I agree I don't know what the word means as I don't talk moron.
Some right wing kid called me that on twatbook ages ago I just ignored him.

Pickle85

Eating pot noodles, I agree I don't know what the word means as I don't talk moron.
Some right wing kid called me that on twatbook ages ago I just ignored him.
Sounds about right! I tend to see it on Twitter threads about vaccines, anything to do with gay/trans rights, and anything else to which the alt-right may object.

Cloud7

What was their reaction after the Brentford game? Anything interesting?

Cloud7

Not sure what other thread there is to put this in. I just had the TV on in the background and they were showing some highlights of old matches. The one that was on was the City-Liverpool match where Gerrard gave his rousing speech after their victory.

To this day, I still can’t believe he gave a talk telling the team “This does not slip”, and then he went and literally slipped and let the title slip away from them.

How do two events line up so perfectly in real life? If it was a movie I would have said it was unrealistic.

clarkydaz

Not sure what other thread there is to put this in. I just had the TV on in the background and they were showing some highlights of old matches. The one that was on was the City-Liverpool match where Gerrard gave his rousing speech after their victory.

To this day, I still can’t believe he gave a talk telling the team “This does not slip”, and then he went and literally slipped and let the title slip away from them.

How do two events line up so perfectly in real life? If it was a movie I would have said it was unrealistic.
'do as i say, not as i do'

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Indeed, that along with Gammon.

Kajus

Building a Donegal sandstone wall as we speak actually. Thanks for asking.
There is abit of green grass beside my house that seems to be owned by no-one so I was going to build something there.

Has to be Breeze Block as I want to be able to say I built a real wall out of sement

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm sure they take our win better than our so called fans does.
Liverpool fans, City fans... they're all less pissed off than most of the posters in the "we're so badly coached" thread.

They must be so angry, so miserable in real life. To take no joy from an injury time winner (regardless of performance) takes a very 'old man shouts at clouds' mentality.

They should just start their own WhatsApp group and feck off and be miserable w@nkers somewhere else