RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
If you look closely, I'm pretty sure you can see that he's wearing shinpads.
No need to look closely, he definitely is, otherwise he's got serious issues with his legs!

Ahmer Baig

Gutted with that. Performance was just not there and only ourselves to blame.

The hype around Utd will be huge again now, until their bubble gets burst again.

I would have traded this for 3 points against them in the league, so hopefully get our revenge then
1. Gakpo is awful
2. Commit the foul on the break. We are too nice.
[QUOTE Keane bang on Liverpool found a way to lose. ][/QUOTE]

A team that is this complacent against the worst side they've played against ever cannot win many trophies.
They ran out of steam. No energy. These guys have played so many games in as many weeks. They look spent
What energy. I could scored 4 goals in that second half. We were so in control. United weren't even running. It only required our players caring a little bit.
Man spent about 35 minutes of that 2nd half just walking around doing nothing. And they still knocked us out

Shocking
Klopp sounds very creaky maybe a lot of screaming at the players.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I despise that person if true. Fecking racist, that tackle was tame. Idiot.

RedRocket9908

Its quite hilarious that she is claiming we paid off the ref when almost every big decision went Liverpool's way, Andy Robertson was allowed to defend with his hands, Gomez got away with a clear red card, Mac Allister who should also have been sent off slammed his boot in to Maguire's chest and got awarded a freekick for it, Liverpool's 2nd goal stood despite a potential foul on Bruno in the build up, and fouls on Garnacho seemingly not being punishable for most of the game.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
i thought this was wind up video to parody Liverpool fans but i googled her and she does in fact seem to be a Liverpool fan. I would not call her a FKW though as she only seems to wear parts of the kit at one time and i don't think the bottom part is official LFC apparel.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
surely this is ai generated or something, how can anyone even think of getting a captains armband as part of the FKW look, i dont think even John Terry did that.
He didn't have an armband, but I'm fairly sure he had shinpads, complete with sock tape.

moodyred

When they last thought they were going to win the quadruple, they arranged the open bus top parade but ended with 2 small trophies.

This season, they will celebrate with an open bus top with 1 small trophy. Hopefully, we are the one who takes all 3 points and the epl trophy off them.

Withnail

i thought this was wind up video to parody Liverpool fans but i googled her and she does in fact seem to be a Liverpool fan. I would not call her a FKW though as she only seems to wear parts of the kit at one time and i don't think the bottom part is official LFC apparel.
I doubt she's a fan. Well she could be but it's definitely a grift. If you look her up she had a tiktok to promote her only fans which probably wasn't doing all that well. That tiktok account goes quiet when she started the football fan schtick on a separate tiktok account and on twitter. A few months after shouting into cameras about football she claims to have finally started an OF, that she had all along.

One of her first tweets:

And then Astrid claims to be crying about it while promoting it:

There's a bunch of these OF football girls pretending to have beef with each other for clicks/engagement.

Fair play though, if idiots are watching this nonsense and then paying for their OF fans off the back of it, they deserve to be fleeced.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
I doubt she's a fan. Well she could be but it's definitely a grift. If you look her up she had a tiktok to promote her only fans which probably wasn't doing all that well. That tiktok account goes quiet when she started the football fan schtick on a separate tiktok account and on twitter. A few months after shouting into cameras about football she claims to have finally started an OF, that she had all along.

One of her first tweets:

And then Astrid claims to be crying about it while promoting it:

There's a bunch of these OF football girls pretending to have beef with each other for clicks/engagement.

Fair play though, if idiots are watching this nonsense and then paying for their OF fans off the back of it, they deserve to be fleeced.
Pretty sure they're all managed by one guy who has seen how much more engagement you can rack up leaning into the football/football rivalry stuff. Or at least I saw a thread on Twitter alleging that and it seems likely.

Withnail

Pretty sure they're all managed by one guy who has seen how much more engagement you can rack up leaning into the football/football rivalry stuff. Or at least I saw a thread on Twitter alleging that and it seems likely.
That would make sense. They're like clones and all have the same ridiculous over the top delivery.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Goldbridge has found a new channel to increase his media empire then so

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Meanwhile Henderson continues to get picked. That gosh darn Utd PR.
Thought they were scouse not English anyway?