RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

The Purley King

I doubt she's a fan. Well she could be but it's definitely a grift. If you look her up she had a tiktok to promote her only fans which probably wasn't doing all that well. That tiktok account goes quiet when she started the football fan schtick on a separate tiktok account and on twitter. A few months after shouting into cameras about football she claims to have finally started an OF, that she had all along.

One of her first tweets:

And then Astrid claims to be crying about it while promoting it:

There's a bunch of these OF football girls pretending to have beef with each other for clicks/engagement.

Fair play though, if idiots are watching this nonsense and then paying for their OF fans off the back of it, they deserve to be fleeced.
Maybe I’m too old now to appreciate what the younger generation find attractive but what the feck are those lips?
No wonder her OF isn’t going well she looks like she’s had an allergic reaction to something. Permanently

The Purley King

She's not attractive
Aren’t you quite old though? (Don’t know you obviously but get that feeling from your posts!) Maybe things have moved on and we haven’t noticed or indeed cared.
If my son brings that home in 10 years time we’ll be having words

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Aren’t you quite old though? (Don’t know you obviously but get that feeling from your posts!) Maybe things have moved on and we haven’t noticed or indeed cared.
I'm in my 20s and can confirm that I find her unattractive, however there is definitely a subset of males my age who do find that look attractive. They are the same males who watch Love Island and post things on Instagram that aren't grounded in reality.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Let’s be honest lads. we’d all show her the way to Amarillo if we had the chance. Doesn’t change the fact that she’s a cringe worthy attention seeking ‘personality’ who is only doing it for the £££.

Rojofiam

I doubt she's a fan. Well she could be but it's definitely a grift. If you look her up she had a tiktok to promote her only fans which probably wasn't doing all that well. That tiktok account goes quiet when she started the football fan schtick on a separate tiktok account and on twitter. A few months after shouting into cameras about football she claims to have finally started an OF, that she had all along.

One of her first tweets:

And then Astrid claims to be crying about it while promoting it:

There's a bunch of these OF football girls pretending to have beef with each other for clicks/engagement.

Fair play though, if idiots are watching this nonsense and then paying for their OF fans off the back of it, they deserve to be fleeced.
I think you described it perfectly. Now imagine the girls who were late to this trend by a few months, and now that all the big teams are "taken", they have to act like they support Wolves, Soton, Fulham etc. :lol:

I swear every PL team has an onlyfans girl on Twitter representing them these days :lol:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Well, that Astrid woman looks alright and she's also young. I think we just have better taste.

Acquire Me

Let’s be honest lads. we’d all show her the way to Amarillo if we had the chance. Doesn’t change the fact that she’s a cringe worthy attention seeking ‘personality’ who is only doing it for the £££.
No chance. But I am from Norway, so that’s somewhat unfair in that regard.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The copium coming out of the Scouse camp is hilarious. Robertson said something along the lines of ‘they took their chances’.

It wasn’t a smash and grab, we had a higher XG you big helmet. We missed about 3 sitters - was he looking the other way for rashford’s chance at the end? Actually that would explain a lot.

Beckham77

This is the OnlyFans lass who got pelters from Scousers for doing a video of her "performing" a minutes silence for Hillsborough. Absolutely shameless using that to try and get people to pay to see her ham wallet.

Sooner these fake fan, skanks crawl back to whatever botox clinic they escaped from the better.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Oh yeah especially among Liverpool fans.

''Fancy a game of darts down the pub Dave?''

''Yes mate, I'll get my Liverpool kit on and meet you there''

Google Liverpool full kit wankers. There's hundreds of examples.

Isn't that Skrtel?

Tyrion

Well, that Astrid woman looks alright and she's also young. I think we just have better taste.
I had no idea who she was so I googled her and apparently she was in a pretend boxing match like the youtubers. I'm 30 but the Internet makes me feel like I'm 50.

clarkydaz

This is the OnlyFans lass who got pelters from Scousers for doing a video of her "performing" a minutes silence for Hillsborough. Absolutely shameless using that to try and get people to pay to see her ham wallet.

Sooner these fake fan, skanks crawl back to whatever botox clinic they escaped from the better.
Wow that's bad if true.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
The copium coming out of the Scouse camp is hilarious. Robertson said something along the lines of ‘they took their chances’.

It wasn’t a smash and grab, we had a higher XG you big helmet. We missed about 3 sitters - was he looking the other way for rashford’s chance at the end? Actually that would explain a lot.
Stuff like this makes me feel old. At 36. Stop making me feel old at 36.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
I don't have enough privileges on here yet to share media, but if you search for Hillsborough OnlyFans on X, you'll find the video.
yep thanks (i think) . Well that was very cringe and disrespectful, how many times did she check her watch. Also maybe its a Liverpool thing but is it normal to do a big shake of the jubblies at the end of a minutes silence.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
TAA is so cringe. I liked his comments against City recently because it riled them up and usually players don't say things like that because of PR. But when you listen to him here he's so damn Scouse.

"The league is going to come down to results" well no sh1t.
I like him. He’s cool. But my god he’s thick.

IRELANDUNITED

Do Liverpool fans actually try to defend Klopp for the disgusting way he treats people when he loses matches? That behaviour is inexcusable, surely?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Do Liverpool fans actually try to defend Klopp for the disgusting way he treats people when he loses matches? That behaviour is inexcusable, surely?
Fergie was a very sore loser. From your average fans perspective it’s all grand when you’re winning. If your players are assholes and your manager is a nutter you’re still just happy to be winning again especially if it’s been a long time. Klopp is a great manager, missing out on him was a huge pity.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Fergie was a very sore loser. From your average fans perspective it’s all grand when you’re winning. If your players are assholes and your manager is a nutter you’re still just happy to be winning again especially if it’s been a long time. Klopp is a great manager, missing out on him was a huge pity.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Absolutely bigger fish to fry, but I am a bit worried that we seem to struggle with them at OT recently. They’re terrible, but always seem to drag us down to their level. We need to beat them in the run in, and it’s a confidence knock.

That result will be the highlight of their season. Ending our title hopes (even if it means their local rivals win another title) is probably the only thing they’ll have to get excited about.
Completely ignoring the fact that we have Wembley to look forward to after beating them :lol:

They aren't terrible. They are underperforming for the amount of money they have spent but they are a decent side. They finished 3rd last season with 8 more points than us and we will almost certainly finish in the top 6 this season.
They are the worst team we've faced this season. Their setup was terrible with their midfield so open. One of the basic principles of football is that you have to be compact and they are not. I was surprised by how easily we were getting between their midfield and defence.

However, they have individual quality which is expected given how much they've spent.

They are an awful side.
We have to batter them next time and take advantage of the space that they'll inevitably give us. Teams just seem to let them off the hook all the time. It's very strange.

Even Everton outplayed them.
Not really bothered by this now

It's good we've given the afflicted something to look forward to, like an act of charity
I wish this thread could just die and get buried six feet under.

thisisnottaken1

Alexander-Arnold isn’t even a good defensive right back; van Dijk isn’t fit to lace the shoes of Vidić, Terry, Bruce, etc; Robertson is vastly inferior to the likes of Irwin; and Alisson is nowhere near as good as Schmeichel or Seaman. Out of their current XI, only Salah is in with a shout of being one of the best-ever Premier League players.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Alexander-Arnold isn’t even a good defensive right back; van Dijk isn’t fit to lace the shoes of Vidić, Terry, Bruce, etc; Robertson is vastly inferior to the likes of Irwin; and Alisson is nowhere near as good as Schmeichel or Seaman. Out of their current XI, only Salah is in with a shout of being one of the best-ever Premier League players.
No Ryan Giggs, no Ashley Cole, no Thiery Henry - no point to this list, all you can laugh at the delusion

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Trent doesn’t even seem to be the best right back at their club right now.

He’s not among the top 50 premier league right backs.

Though worth saying, oddly, both he and Robertson could have a shout of having the best single seasons as right/left backs. Long shot, but at least in The conversation.

thisisnottaken1

Though worth saying, oddly, both he and Robertson could have a shout of having the best single seasons as right/left backs. Long shot, but at least in The conversation.
Exactly. He’s definitely not the best right back in the league right now - that’d probably go to Kyle Walker.

Matst1

To be fair, I think Allison might be in with a shout, he’s genuinely world class. I love him as a GK, hate that he plays for pool.

GlasgowCeltic

Name the 50

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd

You know what happens now right?

Name the 50 better right backs better than him