RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We ruined their season. Frickin love it :lol:

Brilliant farewell to Kloppo

LordSpud

It's horrible that my 'ups" this season have come more at the failure of Liverpool rather than anything my own team has been doing.

On the other hand... Hook it into my veins

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
They're actually all just clinically depressed. Nothing funny yet.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Horrendous week rounded off in the worst possible way.
Feel completely hollow after that.

Fully expect Arsenal to drop points now, and City to end up winning the league quite comfortably
Quite remarkable that we didn't score in the 2nd half. Season over unfortunately.
We still have the Europa League, have to give all in that.
Lost for words. So deflating and demoralising.
Ah well, it’ll soon be August
We choked it is what is it season over
Just not meant to be this year. On to next season. Improvements to be made.
Without Klopp I can't see any real progress happening beyond where we are now.
What an awful way to end Klopps last season. Nunez finishing is woeful.
Just a horrible way for Jurgen's time to end here. Going out with a whimper. And we've got to sit through 6 dead rubbers!
Got what we deserved to be honest

Poor, lost so many duels, so few decisive plays. How Salah got 90 minutes I do not know
Shit finishing has killed our season. Just not a title-winning group of players.

No Idea For Nickname

Was that the promised reaction? feck me, season ending with a whimper. Even the most optimistic will believe the seasons over.
Gutted. What a shite way to end the Klopp era. Sick to my stomach.
We look like we don’t know how we play anymore. What are we actually trying to do? We have quick forwards who aren’t getting in behind. What is going on?
Not even the superest of super fans can put a spin on that.

All the talk yet again of "you'll see a reaction" to then lose 1-0 to Crystal feckING Palace at home.

Paddy's Day against the Scum killed our season. That is, quite frankly, shitting the bed and bottling of epic proportions.

That Curtis Jones chance......just feck off
Palace putting in a flawless defensive performance, they had the energy for it after laying down for Arsenal and City
23 misses. Oh to be a Liverpool fan.
Side ways, back, sideways, back. Repeat
Cow‘s arse, barn door, banjo. I don’t know what to think. Very frustrating.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It’s funnier that we’re absolutely useless and yet we derailed their season. They genuinely took us as a formality the first go round and never recovered from it. Glorious.

No Idea For Nickname

Players have let Jurgen down badly. Couldn't handle the pressure.

All we can do is hope now that Arsenal lose later and 115 charges slip up but it's a long long shot.

Salah looked like a pub player in parts of the last few weeks.
And feck off Kenny’s girl trying to get slip in as often as she could today
At least we won a trophy already
football season is over for me, we can't feck up ending in Top 4 now, can we?
Need 7 points from 11 games to be sure, given that we’ve now got 3 aways in a row there’s a world where that gets a bit edgy if spurs can put some form together.

Just have to hope we beat Fulham next week to take the pressure off it.
Top 5 go into the CL don’t they
Not quite, because we got battered and sent England third in the table…
Our finishing this season has been absolutely fecking pathetic. This summer we need clinical finishers, and get rid of the ones who can't fecking hit a barn door from 6 yards out with only the keeper to beat.

Turns out those of us who were furious last Sunday were right to be, and it wasn't a good point.
With Klopp I can't see any real progress happening beyond where we are now. The whole things need a refresh, on and off the pitch.
Good lord.

Think i need to exit the thread for my own sanity.
Looking forward to a new manager and new players to be honest
New manager? Really?
This will be the last title challenge in 3-4 years. A new manager will implement their own plans and it will take time, or we could end up like United a waste the next 10 years! Not looking forward to anything new, manager or season. Just fecking depressing!
Even though we were apparently shite, there must have been five occassions were it looked like a nailed on goal was about to happen. Pure fecking witchcraft, no other explanation!
Pathetic. More like mentality bottlers. When you did not put away big chances like that, you deserved nothing. No one else to blame but ourselves. We were in a very good position. the. We decided to let everything go down in flames.
I hope to God City wins this year and every fecking season if we can not, so maybe but maybe finally whole football fans are disinterested in PL, they lose millions of viewers and FA can see what we were competing against these frauds last 6 years and maybe they can come up with penalty against them
Yes, let's just have sports washers winning every year and getting more and more admiration and power within the game. Just what the game needs.
They’ve already got loads of power not just in football but lots of sports now.

Ideally they don’t win it but if we don’t I’m not arsed nobody gave a shit when these were pipping us to titles.

No Idea For Nickname

What's wrong? The Manager himself has said he's goosed, that's why he's packing in. Many of the players are done too, some for the season, some for good. The new manager, whoever he is, won't be the panacea to all ills but will bring a fresh approach that other teams don't know. Klopp's team have been worked out, work hard against them and park the bus and they struggle, we need something new.

Incidentally, apologies for having an opinion that doesn't line up with the superfan narrative.
You're a feckin' idiot
Konate and Van Dijk must have passed it to eachother over 100 times, little pea rollers, rinse repeat. Don’t get it.
You need your midfielders to demand the ball from them and do something. Thiago would have if ever fit.

Feel sorry for the new manager already. Our support is so used to winning you forget what it's like to lose.
Just leaving stadium, pretty bad atmosphere. Most common view expressed was league is gone and team are struggling badly. Season feels like it is over
weirdly it feels as though we seem less of a team once we stopped playing the youngsters.