Real Betis vs Manchester United | Match Thread

Zlatans Knee

So many players look frightened to get the ball at their feet, no composure. As for Williams..he is just a red card standing

Chairman Steve

Is it bad I completely forgot Brandon Williams existed at United? I honestly thought he was sold or out on loan somewhere. I’m guessing he’s been injured all this time during the season?

cyberman

Am I mad or does this stadium remind anybody else of St James Park with how it comes across on tv?

Zlatans Knee

Someone should tell Hansen-Aaroen that just because he has Donny's spot in the team doesn't mean that he has to play like him

devil99

Garnacho is the only one looking like a first team player so far

kidbob

Someone should tell Hansen-Aaroen that just because he has Donny's spot in the team doesn't mean that he has to play like him
Annoying because he actually is a much more dangerous player than he's showing. Hopefully just nerves because he has so much more to his game.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Is this the Betis first team?
Seems to be, less the players they've got at the World Cup. But obviously, that's 4 or 5 for them and something like 15 for us.

kidbob

Seems to be, less the players they've got at the World Cup. But obviously, that's 4 or 5 for them and something like 15 for us.
Not a bad performance so far so. They are a very good side.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Really good last 20 minutes. Camped in their half. Best AWB has looked for about 12 months. Mctominay and Iqbal both playing well - enjoyed Mctominay giving Garnacho a rollicking but it didn’t half make me feel old him being the senior player :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What on earth is that horrible turnout? This is Manchester fecking United and there's barely anyone there?

Golden Nugget

Who’s that next to Wes Brown for the half time analysis? Looks familiar, not sure if it’s a non blonde Richarlison

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What on earth is that horrible turnout? This is Manchester fecking United and there's barely anyone there?
Tbf would you go to the stadium to watch a friendly with loads of reserves or stay home and watch the world cup quarter finals?

Hester_manc

It is obvious that none of these young player (who do not get the chance normally) are good enough for the PL yet (and maybe never will be).

RedDevilQuebecois

Honestly, I still prefer matches behind closed doors at Carrington rather than making our players look like tourists on vacation.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
yeah tbf the pull of lindelof, material and mctominay sure would get bums on seats

I’m loving my life

I’m focusing on England and United are offensively playing at the same time but it sounds like we’re playing like bellends anyway