Real Madrid need to get ready for a terrible season | It’s happening

el3mel

Half of their internet fanbase will go back to supporting Juventus and Bayern now, glory hunting cnuts.
I guess they have already did once Ronaldo moved to Juve. :lol::lol:

Haha I missed this Madrid a lot. Madrid of pre - Ronaldo era. :lol::lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's going to be Jose isn't it. Oh man, we're in for a treat.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
They need huge investments to add to their playing staff. Also need to move on a few who look like they've lost their motivation.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It's going to be Jose isn't it. Oh man, we're in for a treat.
Out of the frying pan into the fire. They so do not need him. I honestly don't wish him on any team.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
This thread has become an omen.

Terrible, terrible indeed. Just no transition from the loss of CR. Just a total crash.

It's over for them. Time to rebuild.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Before signing new players they need to hire a football coach, because Solari is hilariously bad. I am starting to believe Mourinho has a chance to return there, if not only to get rid of some of their more influential players.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Out of the frying pan into the fire. They so do not need him. I honestly don't wish him on any team.
No way man. It would be incredible to see him at real the second time. He's a busted flush and they need major rebuilding. Add vicious Spanish press to that and you've got a recipe for all out chaos.

Phil

Wow so selling prolific goal scorers and not replacing them is a bad idea.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
So do we agree that Modric winning the balon d or was the most bogus win you have seen? They just wanted to stop Ronaldo and Messi dominance.
I think that he’s far off from being considered the best in the world, or even top 5, but he won it for his performances in 2018. How he plays right now has got nothing to do with that.

dove

Before signing new players they need to hire a football coach, because Solari is hilariously bad. I am starting to believe Mourinho has a chance to return there, if not only to get rid of some of their more influential players.
It was a plan all along. Hiring 2 hilariously bad managers so that the fans would be so desperate that they would welcome even Jose with open arms. It's not a coincidence they managed to find 2 Moyeses in a row :lol:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Mourinho time.

I’ll be surprised if Solari is still their manager in the next match.

MuFc_1992

I guess it shows how high their standards are. They are higher in the league than we are, and about to get knocked out at the same stage as us, but apparently that's it's a disaster and the world is about to end. Yet for us just finishing 4th would be decent. Funny old game
It was considered a disaster when we went out to Sevilla last season so, what do you make of that?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I think that he’s far off from being considered the best in the world, or even top 5, but he won it for his performances in 2018. How he plays right now has got nothing to do with that.
He played exactly the same way last year though. He probably played better in this tie than he did in any CL tie last season actually.

Good but nowhere near ‘best in the world’ good. He was never close to even being Madrid’s second most influential player. He’s the current Ballon D’Or winner and an 18 year old is outperforming him on the same team...

Ronaldo and Ramos were the two actual stars of that team, Marcelo and Modric clearly on a level below that. The first two were cnuts and the other two weren’t though, hence all of the propaganda.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Chants of ‘Florentino dimision’ at the end says it all really. It’s been at least two years since I’ve been saying it here that he’s been fecking up time and time again and the trophies had been covering it.

The amount of wrong decisions Perez has made in the past 2 years is incredible.

The biggest club in the world doesn’t get to give up after winning 3 in a row, they make all the investment necessary to make it four.

the_irish123

Impressive how the posters here still think Mourinho deserves a Real Madrid job. Dude has been a joke for 9 years now.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Chants of ‘Florentino dimision’ at the end says it all really. It’s been at least two years since I’ve been saying it here that he’s been fecking up time and time again and the trophies had been covering it.

The amount of wrong decisions Perez has made in the past 2 years is incredible.

The biggest club in the world doesn’t get to give up after winning 3 in a row, they make all the investment necessary to make it four.
Strangely enough he is making the completely opposite mistakes that he made in the past.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
He played exactly the same way last year though. He probably played better in this tie than he did in any CL tie last season actually.

Good but nowhere near ‘best in the world’ good. He was never close to even being Madrid’s second most influential player. He’s the current Ballon D’Or winner and an 18 year old is outperforming him on the same team...

Ronaldo and Ramos were the two actual stars of that team, Marcelo and Modric clearly on a level below that. The first two were cnuts and the other two weren’t though, hence all of the propaganda.
Now Denilson 2.0 is outperforming Modric.

Modric and Courtois were the only players worthy of wearing the Real Madrid patch today, awful performance from everyone else, maybe Asensio has a pass because he tried everything, even if he wasn't on point most of the time.

Everyone else were an absolut nightmare.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
And still, as bad as they were today, they had one dodgy decision (var in the 0-3), two clear posts and a Benzema slip away from qualifying without being too hot. Yes, they're poor, but Karma hit them back for everything that went their way in the last 5 years.

El Zoido

One of Zidane’s best-timed and best-executed maneouvres, this (quitting last summer before the shit hit the fan).

They are a shambles.
Everyone could see it coming, not exactly a genius decision but a very sensible one.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Everyone could see it coming, not exactly a genius decision but a very sensible one.
Of course, but not everyone would possess the necessary courage and gumption to walk away from such a position.

His legacy would’ve taken a massive hit if he presided over this disaster of a season (and as others have said, the signs were there last season too but their experience in Europe saw them through).