Real Madrid v Liverpool build up

Who do you want to win?

• Real Madrid

• Real Madrid

• Liverpool(posters choosing this will be automatically banned)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Blowing the whistle straight away :lol: UEFA were desperate to have Liverpool in the final.

montpelier

it's gonna be fine - :D

there's no chance of Liverpool beating City & then actually winning it

Zoo

I said it before Zizou better not feck around and try to be too smart like yesterday. Casemiro must start and Vasquez will be torn apart if he’s picked at RB again.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Real should win, could be a surprise though as they've been poor at the back at times and on his day Salah could tear them a new one.

Either way I think it'll be a high-scoring and exciting game though. 3-2 Real is my immediate prediction.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You don’t concede 5 goals to this Roma team and then be able to keep it tight against Madrid.

Madrid have knocked Bayern and Juve out, surely they can’t lose against this shite.
Six!

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
If Madrid had a mild sweet before tonight, they now feel cool as ice. Liverpool are due a thumping

Castia

You don’t concede 5 goals to this Roma team and then be able to keep it tight against Madrid.

Madrid have knocked Bayern and Juve out, surely they can’t lose against this shite.
And PSG.

You just never know in a one off game, this front 3 of Liverpool could cause Madrid some trouble. Let’s hope Ronaldo turns up and puts 3 past them.

Josep Dowling

Please please please Ronaldo save our bacon.

The Liverpool fans I know are already smug and they haven’t won it yet.

SirAF

Ageist
Looking forward to hang a framed picture of Ronaldo celebrating against those shitehawks.

Brightonian

We've managed a draw and a win against this lot, and at times in the season when we've been a bit all over the place too. Surely Real can beat them?

I literally couldn't care less about the manner of the defeat. No-one will remember anything about that. Just need to not have to hear 'six times' and watch them trying to count out that many fingers every game.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots

It’ll be very close imo. It’s 1 game in which anything can happen.

Madrid have been shaky and looked vulnerable. Bayern and Juvé just weren’t able to convert their chances. Liverpool have 3 scorers they rely on, Madrid 1. Definitely won’t be a cake walk for Madrid considering their play lately.

vangagal

Its like to choosen who is more the lesser evil. I dont like Madrid but i absolutely despised Liverpool. Hope for Madrid win. A 90 mins penalty for VVD handball outside the box. Ronaldo to score after doing feck all all game. Kloop send to the stand after slapping 4th official because penalty not given after Ramos handball. Oh Cakir to refereeing the game with the worst performance after Ovrebo's. Perez to celebrate like maniac and handfull of Pool's supporter crying after Salah slip to gift another goal for Madrid in 90+6 mins. Perfect night

Irrational.

Liverpool are such a predictable team to play against. I can probably guess their line up now, and it isn't much different from the starting XI today.

Genuinely and sincerely hope they get thrashed. I would accept finishing fourth if it meant Liverpool didn't win the CL.

Moiraine

That deluded Liverpool Fan Media thinks Liverpool have a great chance against Madrid's weak defense should take a look at their own defense. It is shambles.
A decent day at the ground for Madrid would see them smashed for 4-5 goals easily.

Witchking

Depressing to see Liverpool in the final. They will go on to win it. You just know it. Liverpool 6 United 3. Yay :(

predator

Youth NITK
A nightmare outcome for the final for me. It's hard seeing Madrid make it 13 when we as the big club we are only have 3 European titles.

Seeing Liverpool take their total to 6 would be horrific.

I think Madrid will do it because they have nouse in the competition but you just can't write Liverpool off with their attack and of late improved defence.

InfiniteBoredom

Madrid conceded a grand total of 3 goals in their last 3 finals.

Their defence can be shaky at times but they’ll be 100% up for it. And Pool will inevitably have a bad period when their defence turns to Swiss cheese.

This has the feel of 2011 tbh. We were comfortable dispatching all of our KO oppos with Chelsea the only tough challenge, only to be schooled in the final. Of course, that team didn’t play with anywhere near the flair and verve of this Pool side but had 10x better defence.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
All you moaning twats who are so convinced about Liverpool winning this, sort yourself out. Madrid will give them the equivalent of a nice dry fisting.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
We've managed a draw and a win against this lot, and at times in the season when we've been a bit all over the place too. Surely Real can beat them?

I literally couldn't care less about the manner of the defeat. No-one will remember anything about that. Just need to not have to hear 'six times' and watch them trying to count out that many fingers every game.
Many of them have that many fingers on one hand mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.