Recommend me a full movie on youtube

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Movies on Youtube

1. Must be available on youtube
2. Full movie available (parts accepted as long as all parts available)
3. Preferably with subtitles if it's in foreign language

/popcorn gif

sammymc

matter of life and death...in 2 parts.

My favourite film

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
or any of the other Tromo films catalogue. These films are so bad that watching them is an event in itself.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'll do you one better. The funniest TV series of all time, all 7 series on youtube, as well as the three films and specials. Watch it, it is the best thing ever.

http://tpbcentral.com/

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Thank you, Your Majesty.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Just out of interest, does this film involve someone getting a BJ at the start? I seem to recall not being allowed to watch this as a kid because of that scene?

If so, what is the film all about?
Yes.

River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves star in Gus Van Sant’s haunting tale of two young street hustlers: Mike Waters, a sensitive narcoleptic who dreams of the mother who abandoned him, and Scott Favor, the wayward son of the mayor of Portland and object of Mike’s desire. Navigating a volatile world of junkies, thieves, and johns, Mike takes Scott on a quest from the grungy streets to the open highways of the Pacific Northwest, in search of an elusive place called home. Visually dazzling and groundbreaking, My Own Private Idaho is a deeply moving look at unrequited love and life at society’s margins.
I thought it would be of interest to Sky1981,

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
After hearing great things about it, I'm finally sitting down to watch this short movie: La Cabina.

"La cabina ("The Telephone Box") is an Emmy award-winning, 1972 film directed by Spanish director Antonio Mercero, and written by him and José Luis Garci. The film starred José Luis López Vázquez.
In the 35-minute film, a man becomes trapped in a telephone booth, while passersby seem unable to help him."

pauldyson1uk

After hearing great things about it, I'm finally sitting down to watch this short movie: La Cabina.

"La cabina ("The Telephone Box") is an Emmy award-winning, 1972 film directed by Spanish director Antonio Mercero, and written by him and José Luis Garci. The film starred José Luis López Vázquez.
In the 35-minute film, a man becomes trapped in a telephone booth, while passersby seem unable to help him."

This is an excellent film, only short but perfect.