Record ticket sales

TheReligion

Abusive

Helped by the number of home fixtures in the cups this season but still pretty impressive selling out everything.

The cup season ticket scheme is a decent idea.

Definitely good for interested bidders in the club too. The club could easily sell out 80-90k each week.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
We've played a lot of games and all cup games at home. Of course it'll be a record in absolute terms.

Chief123

Helped by the number of home fixtures in the cups this season but still pretty impressive selling out everything.

The cup season ticket scheme is a decent idea.

Definitely good for interested bidders in the club too. The club could easily sell out 80-90k each week.
Yep I’ve no doubt if we had a 100k seater, we’d still fill out virtually every game. Just trying to get any tickets is a nightmare even as a Utd member.

Skills

Snitch
Yep I’ve no doubt if we had a 100k seater, we’d still fill out virtually every game. Just trying to get any tickets is a nightmare even as a Utd member.
I'm not sure tbh. An extra 25k is a lot. Definitely think they're room for more though

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
This is the first season that I’ve not been able to get a ticket through my membership. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I tried, I turned up early for the Betis release and there were 34,000 people in front of my in the queue. I swear they could double that capacity and still sell out most games.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not saying much. Assuming we reach EL semis we would have played maximum amount of home games you could play in a season. Playing every single cup round at home is crazy.

TheReligion

Abusive
Not saying much. Assuming we reach EL semis we would have played maximum amount of home games you could play in a season. Playing every single cup round at home is crazy.
All the memberships sold out at Christmas too.

I’d say it is saying something.

Chief123

I'm not sure tbh. An extra 25k is a lot. Definitely think they're room for more though
Maybe who knows. But trying to get any kind of ticket other than the ridiculous hospitality ones it’s so hard. Even using alert websites to notify when the tickets drop, it’s very difficult to get even mid week games in the cup which were previously very easy to buy on the Utd website.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yeah I did say that… doh
The comment was not so much on your post but the whole marketing brag by United.

I don't know, I just cannot take these announcements without cynicism. Might just be getting old :lol:

Maybe who knows. But trying to get any kind of ticket other than the ridiculous hospitality ones it’s so hard. Even using alert websites to notify when the tickets drop, it’s very difficult to get even mid week games in the cup which were previously very easy to buy on the Utd website.
I’ve spent multiple days, hours at a time hitting refresh till my fingers hurt, used alert add ons, 10 second refresh add on and ended up empty handed.
And on 2 of the 3 “big drops” I’ve got in with nothing but hospitality remaining.

Chief123

I’ve spent multiple days, hours at a time hitting refresh till my fingers hurt, used alert add ons, 10 second refresh add on and ended up empty handed.
And on 2 of the 3 “big drops” I’ve got in with nothing but hospitality remaining.
Same here. A drop for tickets popped up a couple of days ago for a match which isn’t even a big team (can’t remember who). I went on Utd website as soon as the alert popped up and got put in a queue position of 650 ffs! That was without even getting to the ticket availability screen!

Same here. A drop for tickets popped up a couple of days ago for a match which isn’t even a big team (can’t remember who). I went on Utd website as soon as the alert popped up and got put in a queue position of 650 ffs! That was without even getting to the ticket availability screen!
The club know they’ve hit the sweet spot too, with demand becoming higher than ever due to how much easier digitalisation has made it. Allowing transfers to members only has been a masterstroke, the amount made on memberships this season must be absolutely nuts.
The random drops have created something of a feeding frenzy, it’s shit for us, but my god it’s worked great for them.

Monkey bus

It’s all a big conspiracy by the rest of the PL clubs to keep us mediocre. Keep the home draws coming in the cups and the Glazers will stick around to wet their beaks ;)

Chief123

The club know they’ve hit the sweet spot too, with demand becoming higher than ever due to how much easier digitalisation has made it. Allowing transfers to members only has been a masterstroke, the amount made on memberships this season must be absolutely nuts.
The random drops have created something of a feeding frenzy, it’s shit for us, but my god it’s worked great for them.
And then to top it all off, I’m constantly being offered Man City tickets nearly every home game by a handful of friends. I’ve been sending friends, family and work colleagues for lots of free games.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
This is the first season that I’ve not been able to get a ticket through my membership. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I tried, I turned up early for the Betis release and there were 34,000 people in front of my in the queue. I swear they could double that capacity and still sell out most games.
It's been harder than ever but tbf the Betis tickets were available every day for around a week in the lead up to the game.

EL been the easiest to get, apart from Barca obviously.