RedCafe F1 Prediction League 2022 - Sign-up Now

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
You can find the pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/f1/pool.php?p=12442344

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

feedhour

---------------------------

Use your redcafe username when signing-up so that we know who is who!

Last edited:

altodevil

I'm in, although how is fantasy budget about luck, you have to follow the season to know when to make changes. On that note, are we doing a fantasy league as well?
Fantasy budget is often whoever buys the leading team/driver the earliest, then rides them to victory. Will be doubly the case this year.

We are still running a conventional league, check the F1 thread. Pauldy son has revived it once more.

altodevil

Thanks for the invite, but i barely get time to watch Utd play and F1 nevermind take part in a F1 fantasy league. Struggle with regular fantasy football enough as it is...
It's a lot simpler, you just choose who you think will finish in the top ten, then pole and fastest lap. Takes 1 minute per GP.

-------

16 in so far, let's keep it going chaps.

altodevil

19-in - everyone get signed up, should be a good one.

United Hobbit

I'm tempted, is it free?

Can people who aren't on the forum do it?

I already forget to do the fantasy football I tend to give up if I'm not doing well (rather like our players!)

altodevil

I'm tempted, is it free?

Can people who aren't on the forum do it?

I already forget to do the fantasy football I tend to give up if I'm not doing well (rather like our players!)
Totally free. Keen to keep it to forum members so we all know who is winning etc

United Hobbit

Totally free. Keen to keep it to forum members so we all know who is winning etc
Ooh I'll join then, are you able to set up private leagues? That way I can be part of the red cafe one but also have a private league with non forum member (who I need to beat at something given I'm getting pasted at fantasy football)

altodevil

Ooh I'll join then, are you able to set up private leagues? That way I can be part of the red cafe one but also have a private league with non forum member (who I need to beat at something given I'm getting pasted at fantasy football)
Meh just invite him in then, save the hassle

altodevil

24-in now, let's get hyped for the new season. Join!

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
You can find the pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/f1/pool.php?p=12442344

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

feedhour

Use your redcafe username when signing-up so that we know who is who!

Is save the same as lock? Want to keep my current selections in case I forget but not necessarily lock them in.

altodevil

I swore i didnt then signed up in a hurry to only realise i did:lol:... will sort it out by today
No worries - let me know which one you'd rather use and I can ban the other

altodevil

Submit your picks for Race 1 - you can submit after qualifying but will lose points for pole position and for an early guess.

United Hobbit

I changed one of my top 10 hopefully it hasn't messed up my pole position being valid

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Well 9 of my top 10 picks start in the top 10 (Magnuson in, Norris not). But slightly wrong order. Had Max for pole. But can’t say I’m unhappy at being wrong!

altodevil

I've changed my picks - risky as 2pts for early picking is actually quite a lot. But I had McLaren in the top-10, not happening.

Could all change. One big crash and we are all fecked.

hobbers

I've changed my picks - risky as 2pts for early picking is actually quite a lot. But I had McLaren in the top-10, not happening.

Could all change. One big crash and we are all fecked.
I was tempted to blow 2 points to put Magnussen in there but the Haas doesnt have the reliability to justify it.

United Hobbit

I swapped Norris for Bottas in my top 10 while the first session was going on - I presume I've lost my 2 point bonus?

altodevil

Race totally fecked me over - but glad for a Leclerc win. Until the Perez retirement I had 5 in the right order.

United Hobbit

Annoying I lost my early prediction points but it was to replace Norris with Bottas in my top 10 so efficiently only lost 1 point

Had Hamilton and Alonso's positions spot on

I'd attributed a lot of the pole/win/ fastest lap to Max so lost lots of points there, also had Perez and Gasly in my top 10 who dnf.