RedCafe - Minute by Minute

el eric

Bump

is there anyone to do this on wednesday?

can someone save me from a matchday thread of people looking for streams and idiots not even watching the game making comments on what fergie should be doing

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Yeah i should be able to do the game on Wednesday mate.

uae

Brad you may be on your own tonight. Dubai of all places is experiencing a rain/thunder/lightning storm, which has caused our satellite to stop working. Should be fine once it the weather calms down, but dunno when that will be.

el eric

Brad you may be on your own tonight. Dubai of all places is experiencing a rain/thunder/lightning storm, which has caused our satellite to stop working. Should be fine once it the weather calms down, but dunno when that will be.
Good stuff Mate. thread doing a good job. better than 16 pages of people looking for streams

Dave89

I can help with midweek setanta/itv games, but that's about it I'm afraid.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
I'd be more than willing to do it for Wednesday, however it'd be close as i'm not off until about an hour prior to kickoff.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I've never posted in the forum, while watching a United match on TV.

Alex

Last time I did a minute by minute thread United won 5-0 so here's to that

Count Duckula

Honest mistake guv'nors, I just clicked on the one that said "Manchester United v Aston..." from the front page and typed. I've even written one of these things, so I'm terribly sorry.

You might want to get a different person to do the warnings over PM, though - I'm not too keen on being threatened over the internet :rolleyes:

uae

I would, but i'm going to be watching it on a stream so will be behind, plus there's every chance it might die halfway through.