RedCafe - Minute by Minute

Alex

I think I will volunteer myself for the one tomorrow.

Alex

No offense lads, but why? Why completely disrupt watching the match for yourself? Just doesn't make sense to me.
Hmmm, you do bring up a good point used to love watching the matches high and shit, but now I watch them without that seeing as I have a good job. One of the reasons I do it is that a lot of people read, and with the world economy not doing so well, why not help someone out, most of the streams are shit, and even if you go to a play by play thing on the BBC or ESPN, it isnt seen through the eyes of a United fan. Believe me I dont miss much of the game, and also I just want to help people get a grips on what happen. It's fun to. I live in the US and moved to Cali around a year ago, thus I dont have many places to go to watch nor many friends to watch the game with(its a different crowd out here), as such it is a way to connect with people with one of things I love in my life. It mind seem weird for you but it will be 9:30 am here for the game tomorrow, and I will probably be watching the game alone, so why not let me add to annals of history, I mean anals hahaha

Erics_Collar

I wouldnt mind helping you this time Alex. I have Setanta so I wont be behind or anything. Would be fun to give it a go.

Alex

Sounds good Eric, hit me thread up and give your match thoughts prior. GB and others dont like us pontificating about are thoughts during the game, but it is fine to before, one post though make it as long as you like. And dont be afraid to take the lead, FSC is usually very good although can be shit at times and delay it a minute+, so I will have to try to keep up

Alex

That's why I do match day threads every now and then!

Pscholes18

I suppose it could work as an alternative to the matchday thread. I don't think getting rid of the matchday thread is a godo idead though. Restricting peoples rights to express their views, no matter how mongish they may be, kind of defeats the point of a forum really. And I would miss noodles pre-match spaz attack everytime Fergie plays an ever so slightly controversial line up, or John O'Shea.
I agree, I thought we posted in the match day thread to talk about the match not give a minute by minute commentary?

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I would sharky, but the last time we did one together we lost 2-0 to Fulham. So i don't think the "jinx" brigade on here would like it, and i'll be too pissed.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Now I'm listening to a contract law lecture. :boring::boring::boring::boring:

I would sharky, but the last time we did one together we lost 2-0 to Fulham. So i don't think the "jinx" brigade on here would like it, and i'll be too pissed.
In fairness the first one I did after that was the 3 - 2 against Villa... in fairness that did look like it was heaidng that way for a while :nervous:

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Still listening to Contract Law woman

I can tell you that

Whitlock v Brew – Written and signed contract for the sale of land on which there was a petrol station, in which Clause 5 provided for the land to be leased back to an oil company “upon such reasonable terms as commonly govern such a lease”.