Redcafe Sheep Draft QF2 - Cutch vs Thisistheone

Who will win based on all the players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Oh balls, need to leave in half an hour. You can't leave me like this going into the weekend! :(

antohan

What the feck is he wearing? A jetpack? Getting ready for a prompt exit?

Moby

Dick
So to continue the shootout into sudden death, walks in Luis "Lucho" Enrique, a character worthy of the occasion.

He taking his time here, no need to rush. Goes straight in and slots it down the middle..

But Peruzzi is up for it!! The keeper took a huge risk by staying in the middle again after being made to look like a fool in the last kick but it has paid off.

Cutch 4-4 TITO

antohan

Called it, that jetpack thing he was wearing told you a thing or two about his state of mind.

Lucho :(

antohan

feck me, haven't smoked for almost a year now and I'm dying for a drag, just one drag... :nervous:

Moby

Dick
And from TITO's side steps in Cafu, the man who has done it all in his career has to perform this one last heroic act.

If he scores, it is all over. Can he win it for his team?

He chooses to go towards the left and it has to be said the shot isn't the most powerful one you'll see...

But it goes in. Canizares stood like a statue!

The whole team joins in the celebration. TITO wins the game after an intense game and sudden death in a penalty shootout.

Cutch 4-5 TITO

antohan

Good luck finding a photo of Cafú looking upset or holding his head. That guy really was a winner, wasn't he?

Moby

Dick

antohan

Ah, bollocks, had been keeping this throughout the shootout for the right moment:

Thisistheone

feck me.

That was epic.

Thanks Cutch, great game, loved the side you built.

Aldo, thanks!

and Anto, you are evil.

Thisistheone

I can now to go back to page 5 and read it again without the pressure and soak it in. Great drama!

antohan

OK, off for the weekend, will send you the stuff as soon as I get back on Monday @AldoPaine18. Subject to how handing back the place, inventories, etc. goes I should be back around 2PM UK time.

@Gio

antohan

Haha!

All I can say is, I hope your game now goes to pens....
I knew messing about would likely get me that sort of treatment :(. Do bear in mind I did NOT change the vote, not even for five seconds! Just messed with you, but stayed on the team I thought would win throughout.

Thisistheone

I knew messing about would likely get me that sort of treatment :(. Do bear in mind I did NOT change the vote, not even for five seconds! Just messed with you, but stayed on the team I thought would win throughout.
:keano:

Biggest culprit was Jayvin who unvoted for a few seconds then put his vote back. Cold, calculated and cruel.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Can't believe there were people who thought one neutral vote would be a better way to decide these games than penalties. Who came up with the penalty idea? fecking brilliant drama. Great job with the commentary as well, Aldo.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich

Biggest culprit was Jayvin who unvoted for a few seconds then put his vote back. Cold, calculated and cruel.
Nope that was clearly Aldo :lol:. Voted late and unvoted almost instantly again, because he didn't want to be the one deciding the game.

antohan

And dangerous. One reason I didn't do anything at all was not wanting to provoke any spastic "cancelling out" vote by others, Jayvin's disappeared vote could have prompted a last minute voter to go for you. In fact, it probably gave Aldo the heads up to go unvote himself.

Dunno, it was such a mess :lol:

Can't believe there were people who thought one neutral vote would be a better way to decide these games than penalties. Who came up with the penalty idea? fecking brilliant drama. Great job with the commentary as well, Aldo.
I loved it from the outset, but there used to be quite a few who rejected it outright as it was random luck/lottery and nothing to do with skill or the mental toughness of the players they had drafted. There were even arguments about left footers and right footers, disguising, etc.

Talk about taking it way too seriously :lol:

Ultimately the point is if it's a draw there's nothing separating them anyway and, also in real life, there's a large slice of luck involved in penos.