Redcafe Snooker

rajds89

A turning point you feel. 6-6 and Ronnie comes out after the break with the bit between his teeth. You feel now though Judd realises he is lucky to be 2 up and will surely start to cut the mistakes out as he closes the match out.

rajds89

Oh hang on, what an opening red that was from Ronnie after a poor safety shot from Judd.

the_cliff

Hendry saying the conditions outside effecting the table ? :confused::confused:
I mean I know it's windy but...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I know Hendry has nothing but respect for O’Sullivan but it must hurt him seeing him cruising in his middle years. Had Hendry not suffered the yips I think he’d have been good for another 10-15 years on what he did. He retired when he was 44, 4 years younger than O’Sullivan, Williams and Higgins are now.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Hendry saying the conditions outside effecting the table ? :confused::confused:
I mean I know it's windy but...
Pressure and humidity have a an effect on the cloth and cushions. It’s a game of precision and a slower cloth and quicker cushions can make not subtle difference.

Brophs

The One and Only
I said to the missus that white ended too close to the black, but you still fully expect that to drop.
Really tempted to throw this up in the “Posts that aren’t sexual but seem like it” thread and see what conclusions people draw.

predator

Youth NITK
Judd's been crumbling under the pressure in the last few frames. Hope he can do something and win this match but can't see it now.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Trump beating himself here. Yeah the brown is close but it’s just poor cue ball control (he says despite my highest break being 25…) to make that pot so difficult. Since going 4 up it is 9-2 Ronnie and I don’t think he’s had to play all that well.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Huge favourite for the WC now.