Redcafe Snooker

Zen

Honestly if this were anyone else... there would be youtube videos conspiring that it's gambling.

Wildest final 4.... ever? 3 that were like 100/1 and Kyren at about 25/1 :lol:

ell

Gutted - I lose interest when Ronnie is out! Probably one of my favourite (non United) sportsmen of all time

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Quite like Bingham but I’d like to see one of the others lift it but won’t be disappointed if Bingham does win it. Don’t mind any of them really. Can watch all the semis and just enjoy whoever wins.

Parma Dewol

Really interesting final four. Always love to see someone win it for the first time, but I do like Bingham so wouldn’t begrudge him a second. Either him or Wilson, so that would be the ideal final for me.

Wilt

Who’d have guessed these four….

Wilson # 12 (current ranking)
Gilbert # 31

Bingham # 29
Jones # 44

Like to see Wilson win it.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Ronnie really played so bad in the final session.

Dan_F

Gutted - I lose interest when Ronnie is out! Probably one of my favourite (non United) sportsmen of all time
I used to think that, but he’s becoming pretty annoying. I don’t follow the sport closely at all, but his constant whinging surely must put fans off? Basically saying he’ll never play again unless a rich oil state gives him loads of money. How lucky we all are that he bothered to turn up and earn a load of money in the UK, hope it was worth his time :boring:

Zen86

I used to think that, but he’s becoming pretty annoying. I don’t follow the sport closely at all, but his constant whinging surely must put fans off? Basically saying he’ll never play again unless a rich oil state gives him loads of money. How lucky we all are that he bothered to turn up and earn a load of money in the UK, hope it was worth his time :boring:
He’s been doing it for years. I haven’t followed it much in recent times, but he acted like he hated the game even 20 years ago.

Dan_F

He’s been doing it for years. I haven’t followed it much in recent times, but he acted like he hated the game even 20 years ago.
Aye, but previously it felt like he was genuinely struggling with his mental health. Now he’s just saying he’ll only get out of bed for oil money, which is his choice, but it’s pathetic.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Jak Jones putting on a bit of a show. Down 3 - 0 & has come back to tie.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Why does the camera have to pan to looking down the shot from the view of the pot every feckin shot just as they’re about the cue it? Every time. Just leave some shots on the normal full table camera, at least you can see what’s happening with the white. It’s really starting to piss me off.

Parma Dewol

The snooker world championship is such a great event. Love the ebb and flow of the long-format matches.

None of my favourite players have made it to the final four yet I know I’m in for a good weekend of matchplay snooker. 8-8 in both semi’s at the halfway point? Get comfy, folks, this is what bank holidays are all about. :D