Redcafe's Current Favourite Man Utd Player- * Poll Added *

Well...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobade

The team is very likeable, but Rash got my vote. Academy lad, turned everything around to become a massive player, charity work, lots to like. Casemiro and Licha are obviously up there.

Bruno, hasn't slid down my rankings much to be honest. Still love the guy. Think he's such an important player for us, despite his goalscoring going off the boil. He seems to love the club, and I love how much of an irritating little knob he is to other teams and their fans.

Also have a lot of love for Fred. From genius to madness in seconds, turns up for the team and has a lovely smile. Great team at the minute with so many likeable characters.

Paul_Scholes18

Why is Lisandro so high?

Rashford much more important and youth player that is on fire.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Even die hard Martial fans (like me) can't click on him anymore. So its between Dave, Varane or Case.

Lets say.......Dave.

United Hobbit

Licha for me, but Casemiro 2nd

Several of the others close behind - it's lovely having so many to choose from when I'll admit last season I disliked most of them - watching them stroll round the pitch aimlessly really boiled my blood

AlPistacho

Don’t have one but Casemiro for ability, passion, leadership and being a good person. If ever there as an example of one influencing the majority.

edcunited1878

Favorite doesn't mean the best, so in this case it's (easily) Lisandro.

Casemiro is world class full stop. But like another United favorite, Scholesy, Lisandro doesn't appear to have the physical stature and is easily bypassed because of the surface. But passion, nastiness, mixed with the undoubted drive, silent killer mentality, then skill at his position is fantastic. He goes about his business with a non-sense focus and does whatever is needed for the team. His shithousery is so fecking awesome. Imagine having to go through a team with Lisandro and Scholes.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Casemiro for me but I love that we have so many fecking warriors in the squad again.

Breathe it in. We have a squad of proper footballers again for the first time in years.

stepic

Shows what a cracking summer we had last year with the top two in the poll

Robocrap

Can't be anyone but Casemiro at the moment. Wouldn't be where we are without him.

jem

Why is Lisandro so high?

Rashford much more important and youth player that is on fire.
Much more important is highly debatable and Martinez has helped transform our defence. Not really surprising that people love him.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Martinez for me, he has a great angry face.

FriedClams

Luke Shaw and Bruno having a similar amount of votes was the most surprising thing from this.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I can understand Casemiro- he is likeable and class. I like Shaw too, I’d say Eriksen will become a fan favourite. Fred seems a good guy. I voted Bruno.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I used be a huge Rashford fan, then got pissed off with him, now I like him again. Bit like himself, maybe