Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich

MTR

hates Herrera
Don't look at my tag. Not native English speaker
Yeah, more than enough time left ;).

So we value all the players at the worldcup with the idea of having a squad of 16 players worth 100m in the end? Why the feck didn't you write that in the op :lol:.
You can left empty cells, meaning you are uninterested in that players.

Also §3.4.2 and §3.4.2.2 are, in my thinking, enough to know this. Especially §3.4.2.2 which is complete waste of space, but it is here because of possibility of such questions?

redtilldead123

For those struggling to understand the game, here is a diagram to explain the methodology in simpler terms

Annahnomoss

OK, so guys, it's draft game based on auction. You have to choose best team with limited resources consisting of real-life footballers playing in the 2014 World Cup. It may seem quite complicated, but in reality it isn't. I'm pretty sure this fresh idea can be nice addition to watching World Cup and bring something new to PBF games played at RedCafe!

@antohan, @Balu, @Gio, @Jayvin @Annahnomoss and other guys who regularly play-by-forum here!
The matches will be decided based on the actual matches? Outcomes? Or what is the formula to decide who wins?

MTR

hates Herrera
Don't look at my tag. Not native English speaker
I am keen on the format and all the only issue is its intensity will be near zero as it will be a dragged out process. I am happy to participate but I would also like a regular draft going on now until this draft starts.
Well, I'm open to changes and we can change format of the draft/auction. An open auction can be done in this thread, but I hate mess and this will probably end with mess. If there's someone who would like to help me with maintaining tidiness then we can have auction draft. But still we need 16 players. Or 8 for meaningless group stage. Or 12 for a small variation of Copa America.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
"Let's play... BAMBOOZLED!!!"
I actually planned to call my next draft BAMBOOZLED! It was actually meant to have all sorts of spastic stuff, including a Wicked Wango Card.

Then I saw how difficult it was to run a fairly simple draft like the last one. :(

BibekDas

:confused: Tried to read it I swear to god! But I'm so god damn lazy that I didn't even try to get born,my mom had to push me out and doctors had to pull me out...so can't really expect myself to read the whole thing:boring:

Thisistheone

I actually planned to call my next draft BAMBOOZLED! It was actually meant to have all sorts of spastic stuff, including a Wicked Wango Card.

Then I saw how difficult it was to run a fairly simple draft like the last one. :(
Aye in fairness to the OP or anyone who runs a draft game, I take my hat off to them. Can't be an easy task at all.

DanCity

:lol: :lol:

I got half way down page 3 and got shouted at by the mrs for waking her up laughing.

The "Ross: wicked wango card" did it for me. :lol: