Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

They have lost the little credibility they had. Latest is that there should be a brief by United by Monday at the latest. No clue if positive or negative

ubergorp

To be fair, the guy who said that has a good track record with calling media briefs...

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
To be fair, the guy who said that has a good track record with calling media briefs...
It’s the vaguest possible piece of “ITK” info I’ve seen.

What’s stopping me creating an account messaging you on Reddit and also coming out with similar BS?

Coops73

So today I listened to the muppetiers podcast, not normally my thang but I’m furloughed, painting the kitchen and 6 music isn’t doing it for me today, anyway they had some guy on there called Spoofex and I think he was one of the originators of this whole ITK tier shit and to be fair sounded very honest about where he got his info and elaborated that one of his main sources was someone who worked at United but though the guy fed him some real positive and substantiated info the guy ultimately stitched him up because at the time there was a lot of manoeuvring going on at United “chaotic” is how he described it and it was only when Ole came in that shit settled down.

His United contact who he claimed he had checked and seemed genuine (now retired) was feeding him and perhaps others with bullshit to feather his own nest as such.

like I said, not normally my bag to listen to such bollocks but the guy sounded genuine and kind of down to Earth, admitting he’d made a massive mistake on trusting this guy and others, kind of felt sorry for him a bit as he realised how it had played out on others.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
So today I listened to the muppetiers podcast, not normally my thang but I’m furloughed, painting the kitchen and 6 music isn’t doing it for me today, anyway they had some guy on there called Spoofex and I think he was one of the originators of this whole ITK tier shit and to be fair sounded very honest about where he got his info and elaborated that one of his main sources was someone who worked at United but though the guy fed him some real positive and substantiated info the guy ultimately stitched him up because at the time there was a lot of manoeuvring going on at United “chaotic” is how he described it and it was only when Ole came in that shit settled down.

His United contact who he claimed he had checked and seemed genuine (now retired) was feeding him and perhaps others with bullshit to feather his own nest as such.

like I said, not normally my bag to listen to such bollocks but the guy sounded genuine and kind of down to Earth, admitting he’d made a massive mistake on trusting this guy and others, kind of felt sorry for him a bit as he realised how it had played out on others.
Spoofex didn’t have any contacts. He was the head bullshitter of seeking attention. He flip flopped and claimed every possible scenario under the sun, stole info from the real academy ITKs and quit every time he was called out only to return the next day. He was so self absorbed he created his own subreddit. He’s anything but down to earth.

There are ITKs out there, there are people with contacts to United employees. Spoofex is neither. Ironically he was who drove out and banned the couple of actual real ITKs.

Coops73

Spoofex didn’t have any contacts. He was the head bullshitter of seeking attention. He flip flopped and claimed every possible scenario under the sun, stole info from the real academy ITKs and quit every time he was called out only to return the next day. He was so self absorbed he created his own subreddit. He’s anything but down to earth.

There are ITKs out there, there are people with contacts to United employees. Spoofex is neither. Ironically he was who drove out and banned the couple of actual real ITKs.
Fair do’s, sounded like he’d got the shit end of the stick the way he was describing it.

like I said don’t really know too much about transfers, ITK’s and all that just what I read on here really and my natural cynical nature thinks it’s mainly bullshit anyway.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

This 100%.

Just because someone speaks clearly it doesn’t mean they are being genuine.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they use that episode to try and get him more involved in future despite being a proven BS peddler.

TheHeya

So one of their ITK on the 11th August said Watzke is going to be stepping in and that should increase our chances of getting Sancho.

Well, would the following tweet class as him stepping in?

There is now no more money for transfer fees. If you get 4 million in every game without a spectator. € loses, then you don't have to be a prophet to work out in which direction this is going. There are definitely no big jumps left. "

croadyman

Positive sounding update on Grealish from G5 but may not actually happen

crossy1686

career ending

:lol: I actually did the same thing today out of morbid curiosity.

As soon as I heard the North American host, my skepticism hit new levels of "how the feck do you know anything?".

Then Spoofex came on, sounded very down to earth and I actually felt for him a little bit with how he told his version of events. However, he said he was fed information through his contacts, but I suspect he (and the others doing this) are very naive and don't do any thorough checking of their sources because they want to believe more than anything.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Well it's either going to drop around 10.30 tonight or as I fear it's Costa
Why didn’t they just say a Costa brief? Or be more specific.
I literally could create a fake reddit profile and get a few things right and boom I’m now ITK.

Question is how do they know I haven’t already...?

croadyman

Why didn’t they just say a Costa brief? Or be more specific.
I literally could create a fake reddit profile and get a few things right and boom I’m now ITK.

Question is how do they know I haven’t already...?
Because they have been sussed out, they are now talking about something Villa related dropping at midnight but quite clearly this will be related to their targets and not you know who

ubergorp

Looks like there wasn't one! The ITK in question has had a pretty decent track record with briefs thus far, shame really

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Looks like there wasn't one! The ITK in question has had a pretty decent track record with briefs thus far, shame really
Hopefully this is noted.

Also any reason why the ITK info is being withheld more now?

Wouldn’t be anything to do with the reduced noise surrounding United transfers?

ubergorp

Basically every ITK has lay their chips on the table, and said 'Sancho is coming, end of. Don't know what the hold up is but everything is agreed in principle.'

Once you make a statement like that there's not much to add until there's some movement

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Briefs!

Utter nonsense. The way people are awarding credibility to ITKs on the basis of briefs is utter bollocks.

Anything the press write is not a brief and if there ever is a brief it’s from Ed straight to the media and not via a meeting of assorted nobodies at the club.

fecking briefs.
Dont get your briefs in a twist!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Basically every ITK has lay their chips on the table, and said 'Sancho is coming, end of. Don't know what the hold up is but everything is agreed in principle.'

Once you make a statement like that there's not much to add until there's some movement
It sounds like there's an opening there for someone to say he's not coming and be the top ITK (God tier) if it doesn't happen.

Gazza

:D

Is everything agreed or isn't it? If you say he is coming "end of" then that suggests a very high degree of certainty.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If any of these guys are genuine, now would be a perfect time for them to update with some info before any press start running it because right now it is complete radio silence on pretty much everything. No links, no rumours.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
If any of these guys are genuine, now would be a perfect time for them to update with some info before any press start running it because right now it is complete radio silence on pretty much everything. No links, no rumours.
It’s almost like they don’t know anything and are taking everyone for a ride.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It’s almost like they don’t know anything and are talking everyone for a ride.
Well this is obviously the likely scenario. Yet to see any of them post anything before a foreign source, pretty much every time they just copy that info and add their little twist onto it.

Terminator

Can't believe a twitter account called WoodwardsBurner actually might have a media insider. fecking 2020.

Wait is it actually Woodwards burner account?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He'll have just read something like this and gambled on today:
It's hardly a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.