Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Thats not feasibly possible for us, as we have the agent and signing on fee on top of that. If that's what Dortmund are asking then we're not getting him this summer.
Wish we knew how much they really wanted up front,surely it's not going to be the full €120m

Strats

Can't believe a twitter account called WoodwardsBurner actually might have a media insider. fecking 2020.

Wait is it actually Woodwards burner account?

Fecking 2020 eh.

If this is true I'd think the deal is most likely off. Have no faith in Glazers pitching in more.

GJNJ

Fecking 2020 eh.

If this is true I'd think the deal is most likely off. Have no faith in Glazers pitching in more.
If his source is inside United, and they knew that the bid would be rejected why would they put in the bid first place .. unless they were prepared to bid again.

I noticed alot of he his tweets have an anti board theme.

Last edited:

pascell

Some hypocrisy going on here. Some ITK account can't get a tick because he said about the new Henderson contract on the 20th, yet 3 of their 'ITKs' can because they said it 2 months ago.

croadyman

Some hypocrisy going on here. Some ITK account can't get a tick because he said about the new Henderson contract on the 20th, yet 3 of their 'ITKs' can because they said it 2 months ago.
Clearly double standards

Cliche Guevara

This is a classic trick and they are openly doing the same in regards to Sancho if he signs - giving people credit for something they said had been done two months before it actually was.

That proves them wrong you clowns not right!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Whoever that guy is, he's even made the graphic. Phenomenal commitment.

GJNJ

Whoever that guy is, he's even made the graphic. Phenomenal commitment.
He's balls deep on this one, the rest of his tweets just appear to be aggregated news, this is the only one he is 'risking' his account credibility.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
More likely is this is his coup de grace. He's suckered everyone in and now going out in a blaze of glory.

NoMidfielders

More likely is this is his coup de grace. He's suckered everyone in and now going out in a blaze of glory.
Probably got bored of reading every scrap of news on every club to guess information, can't blame him. Another one biting the dust shortly.

Brophs

The One and Only
The most insane part of this - and there’s plenty of competition - is that people take this Goldbridge fella even remotely seriously. At best he’s monetising the stupidity of United fans. At worst, he’s quite unwell.

adam118

The ITK_PL account posted and then rapidly deleted the new video from Terrys channel as he'd forgotten to change account. People took screenshots and posted them and within an hour the account was deactivated.
haha Knew that guy was an attention seeker.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
It's funny because that ITK_PL lad is obviously making all his shit up, but he still undeniably has a much higher correct % of calls than accepted ITKs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine thinking that Dortmund are trying to sign Zaha and then we can announce Sancho.

Amazing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Fecking 2020 eh.

This guy is brilliant... trying to weasel out by casting a distinction between an offer and a bid :houllier:

Manchester Utd ITK

@WoodwardsBurner

·
28 Aug

No I said there was an offer which is true which bvb shutdown. Never said we sent a formal bid.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hmm, that’ll make it a possible two spot on’s in a week.
What about him saying we'd made a offer but then denying we'd made a bid!
None of these guys are very reliable.

Cliche Guevara

Hmm, that’ll make it a possible two spot on’s in a week.
Hmmm the guy has had to shut his Twitter account down because he was caught bullshitting and using a duplicate account.

It was also already established that he piggybacked on someone else’s Henderson tweet.

Zoo

Look what he/she tweeted on the 24th

Godfather

This PL_ITK guy got it rigth as well it seems with regards to VDB. Didnt he say Dortmund agreed our bid?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

Now I am generally sceptical of itk accounts but this one has had a good track record recently on all PL news.

Last edited:

adam118

Status
Not open for further replies.