Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nainaisson

They pretty much already have that with their patreon.
I knew this was coming. The ultimate goal of every "in the know" fraud is to financially exploit stupid people. I'm not even going to bother to find out how many patrons they have since I'm already depressed enough about the human race.

Rolaholic

This topic reminds me of the nonces from the Juventuz forums who made up a fake Italian ITK by the name of Massimo Di Culo (literally translated as massive arse) to troll United fans early on during the Pogba saga and had certain accounts picking up and accrediting their 'leaks' all while they were completely taking the piss out of the whole thing on the forum :lol: :lol:

We eventually got the last laugh but it was quite hilarious seeing how quickly fake 'ITK' bollocks can spread in real time...

theklr

Last update saying that if we get Sanchez off our books we might go for both VdB and Graelish, or one of them and Declan Rice if the price isnt to high.

Just because Sanchez wages’ will cover two players. Imagine. And yeah, there is Inter and two other clubs interested in him.

TheHeya

Been following these lot quite closely even on their discord. Not once have they mentioned Coman links and now watch them provide us with an update all of a sudden because someone more reputable than these jokers have published the story.

Phil

Yeah I've been reading their updates on and off since last year. Funnily enough they are always reactive rather than proactive to actual press stories. Then it's "itk25 actually submitted this to us a few weeks ago but we couldn't share because reasons "

Nonsense

theklr

Been following these lot quite closely even on their discord. Not once have they mentioned Coman links and now watch them provide us with an update all of a sudden because someone more reputable than these jokers have published the story.
They said it was a false/old rumour, United were interested when Rashford and Pogba was out earlier. Anyway, this is a thread for those rumours, not for bashing them.

theklr

Yeah I've been reading their updates on and off since last year. Funnily enough they are always reactive rather than proactive to actual press stories. Then it's "itk25 actually submitted this to us a few weeks ago but we couldn't share because reasons "

Nonsense
Did you read the text on the bottom?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This topic reminds me of the nonces from the Juventuz forums who made up a fake Italian ITK by the name of Massimo Di Culo (literally translated as massive arse)
No it doesn't. Translate as Maximum Luck

Gazza

It's a fascinating and strange mentality some people have, whereby they basically accept that what they are reading is very likely to be bullshit, but they choose to believe it because it is 'fun' to do so. Again, not trying to condescend, but I cannot fathom it. Fair fecks though, if that's what gets some people off!

Gazza

They said it was a false/old rumour, United were interested when Rashford and Pogba was out earlier. Anyway, this is a thread for those rumours, not for bashing them.
It's a forum, people can certainly comment however they please, tbf.

Nick7

It’s funny that they only mention that after it hits the papers.

theklr

It's a forum, people can certainly comment however they please, tbf.
Thats not true now is it?

There are rules on what you can post or not, including muppet rumours in normal transfer threads.

And its quite clear on the bottom this thread is made for just that, and not for everyone disagreeing with credibility of said rumours.

But still people cant resist coming here mouthing off.

theklr

It's a fascinating and strange mentality some people have, whereby they basically accept that what they are reading is very likely to be bullshit, but they choose to believe it because it is 'fun' to do so. Again, not trying to condescend, but I cannot fathom it. Fair fecks though, if that's what gets some people off!
Yeah, its kinda like listening to 75% of all journo rumours. Its just abit more extreme.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So, supposedly Mike Phelan is done after this campaign and heading back to Oz. Ole has a shortlist of old players that he would consider to work with including Fletcher, giggs, vidic

hungrywing

I'll never forgive the Reddit ITKs after they epically failed about De Ligt. They can feck off.
Yeah it's a good thing they were all banned and the only people remaining are the ones who were proven right about De Ligt.

So, supposedly Mike Phelan is done after this campaign and heading back to Oz. Ole has a shortlist of old players that he would consider to work with including Fletcher, giggs, vidic
Nothing about this from the ITKs. Take this with a huge grain of salt, people.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
First time in here
Coman stories come out today. They now have info on that, no mention before.
Thats all I need to know :lol:
Leaves thread

kirk buttercup

its harmless fun . I drop in to see what they are saying and will be interested if any of it comes to pass but like reading newspapers or websites or Clickbait I feel it needs to be taken with more than a pinch of Salt . Interesting today some of them feel we could get Sancho , Grealish, VDB and Rice bloody hell that would be some window. Although I'm not completely sold on Rice or Grealish ( funny both turned down Ireland and I wouldn't mind them internationally) . let's see . all harmless fun

sport2793

First time in here
Leaves thread
Well they said the Coman stories were bs and that there is no interest from United, basically saying that Andy Mitten has outdated info. That's actually a pretty bold claim when you think about it.

In other words, Andy Mitten is peddling bs right now is their claim. Which is the exact opposite of what some UWS subscriber was saying here the other day to justify why no one should pay attention to these reddit ITKs.

hungrywing

Just because the 'ITKs' haven't said it, doesn't mean its BS
thatsthejoke.jpg

Well they said the Coman stories were bs and that there is no interest from United, basically saying that Andy Mitten has outdated info. That's actually a pretty bold claim when you think about it.

In other words, Andy Mitten is peddling bs right now is their claim. Which is the exact opposite of what some UWS subscriber was saying here the other day to justify why no one should pay attention to these reddit ITKs.
It''s definitely something that could really set them apart if they're proven right more and more.

That being said, the poster you're responding to does have a bit of a point: why didn't they mention the Coman stuff earlier?

In G5's case, (s)he's claiming it was from Dec/Jan. #4 is saying it's from just a few weeks ago that Bayern floated the idea to us and then quickly withdrew it when Thiago happened.

Mindhunter

Are they saying anything about the Sancho transfer? This feels like the Thiago transfer to me where everyone and their dog knew that he had signed for Man Utd and yet we never really got him.

Irrespective of what ITKs are saying, my personal opinion is that Sancho won't sign until we have secured CL football for next season. He isn't foolish.

sport2793

Are they saying anything about the Sancho transfer? This feels like the Thiago transfer to me where everyone and their dog knew that he had signed for Man Utd and yet we never really got him.

Irrespective of what ITKs are saying, my personal opinion is that Sancho won't sign until we have secured CL football for next season. He isn't foolish.
They are saying Sancho is done, just needs medical + signature (Dortmund formally accepted the offer). He will sign regardless of CL, CL status this year is irrelevant according to them.

sport2793

thatsthejoke.jpg

It''s definitely something that could really set them apart if they're proven right more and more.

That being said, the poster you're responding to does have a bit of a point: why didn't they mention the Coman stuff earlier?

In G5's case, (s)he's claiming it was from Dec/Jan. #4 is saying it's from just a few weeks ago that Bayern floated the idea to us and then quickly withdrew it when Thiago happened.
They probably didn't mention the Coman stuff because there are probably 5-10 other players who United also expressed interest for in the RW position in case Sancho fell through. The alternatives that United were more interested in according to them were Chiesa and Torres (who's probably going to City now). The list of players that United show an interest in is probably massive, maybe dozens of players per transfer window. As far as the timing, it's possible that both are correct but honestly there is no way to know unless they are lying or we get access to how they know in the first place.

The mod (jroades) claims to have specific information related to how these ITKs have their info in the first place (likely official documents, them sharing their identities with him via hard evidence that can't be faked). A lot of it therefore comes down also to if you believe the mod team are being legit. Jroades has put his actual identity behind the info as he does periscope videos talking about the transfer info in depth while showing his actual face so it would be pretty easy to dox him if he was a fraud.

Mr Smith

Could we not get someone new? Like a Carlos Queiroz type figure who can provide something unique insight tactically? We've already got plenty of ex-players involved, I want some fresh ideas.

SmallCaine

First time in here
Leaves thread
To be fair to them, they aren't claiming to have any info on koman just claiming it is old news and not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.