Reddit ITKs

Velvet Revolver

Updated GOSSIP

nothing major I’m afraid or at least nothing new to report on what’s previously been talked about. Just a couple of little bits of interesting titbits. After this there’s a possibility that there may not be anymore gossip updates as my source goes on vacation from start July until near end July. Most likely business will be concluded by that point.
your source is woody isn't it ?

MDFC Manager

Updated GOSSIP

nothing major I’m afraid or at least nothing new to report on what’s previously been talked about. Just a couple of little bits of interesting titbits. After this there’s a possibility that there may not be anymore gossip updates as my source goes on vacation from start July until near end July. Most likely business will be concluded by that point.
:lol:

Affirmation

Updated GOSSIP

I'm so out of touch with what's been happening regarding all this "ITK" stuff but I take it this is legit content that has been given to you and you are not just taking the piss with this? Either way I don't doubt you would be more credible than what's being posted on Reddit anyway :lol:

el3mel

Someone who looks remarkably like Jordi Cryuff has been seen in and around carrington. Staff speculating if he’s coming back to work in a coaching role?
:lol::lol::lol:

Cliche Guevara

I’ve heard from a reliable source we’re in for a Brazilian forward called Fernando Henrique.

He currently plays in China apparently.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Updated GOSSIP

We're also signing Kaka.

TheHeya

Updated GOSSIP

Any news on Fernando Torres? Heard he’s OT bound like Kaka

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I’m beginning to miss the daily updates of complete bollards...
Then this should cheer you up. Spoofex has returned with an update, apparently his source has tripled down on the fact that we are getting De Ligt and the deal will be completed this week, not announced but completed between the club and the player. Also we will wrap up AWB and Fernandes soon.

Gasolin

Then this should cheer you up. Spoofex has returned with an update, apparently his source has tripled down on the fact that we are getting De Ligt and the deal will be completed this week, not announced but completed between the club and the player. Also we will wrap up AWB and Fernandes soon.
Yeah well I am starting to have fun on this one, especially after the tweet where he asked to be captain but didn't work out because Ole wanted to be loyal to Ashley Young.

Stevondo8

Think we all now AWB will be wrapped up soon...

kirk buttercup

Not that I believe a word any one on Reddit says but if we got AWB , Bruno ,De ligt and throw in Pepe I would be very happy with that. Along with bringing through our youngsters . Not that it would happen (and we would still need to fill a DM and CF spot )but fingers crossed

Gasolin

Not that I believe a word any one on Reddit says but if we got AWB , Bruno ,De ligt and throw in Pepe I would be very happy with that. Along with bringing through our youngsters . Not that it would happen (and we would still need to fill a DM and CF spot )but fingers crossed
If that were to happen, CF we give Rashford / Martial a go, Greenwood a chance, maybe Gomes as well.
DM is the biggest topic we need to solve and we don't have much option there. Gardner doesn't seem to be good enough and McTominay as a 6 was not necessarily that good, Matic is getting old and one of the issues for us to play a high tempo game.

SATA

We'll get top four easily with that. Not that it will happen though

diarm

If that were to happen, CF we give Rashford / Martial a go, Greenwood a chance, maybe Gomes as well.
DM is the biggest topic we need to solve and we don't have much option there. Gardner doesn't seem to be good enough and McTominay as a 6 was not necessarily that good, Matic is getting old and one of the issues for us to play a high tempo game.
I'll never understand how people reach these opinions about young players who have only scratched the surface of breaking through. Say he's not ready yet or that a club like United need a proven operator in the starting position for that role. But to dismiss a kid as not good enough when we've barely seen ten minutes of him in real action just baffles me.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I'll never understand how people reach these opinions about young players who have only scratched the surface of breaking through. Say he's not ready yet or that a club like United need a proven operator in the starting position for that role. But to dismiss a kid as not good enough when we've barely seen ten minutes of him in real action just baffles me.
Seen as he doesn't even know his actual name and just said maybe Angel can be our centre forward its safe to assume the poster hasn't a scooby anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Spoofex going big on De Ligt still!
Then he'll disappear when it doesn't happen!

Gasolin

It's because for those 10 minutes, I wasn't impressed by the first touch and could feel the tension. Maybe I am being harsh, but that's just my feeling.
Hey, I could be wrong, but I have more confidence in Greenwood ahead of Chong, Gomes or Gardner. I also liked TFM so I can definitely be misguided, never said my words were gospel or whatever.

Gasolin

Seen as he doesn't even know his actual name and just said maybe Angel can be our centre forward its safe to assume the poster hasn't a scooby anyway.
I can concede my sentence was poorly written but I didn't mean to use Gomes or Greenwood as CF, so thank you for keeping your opinion where it should be, i.e. in your ***. :)

Furthermore, let's think about this for a second, I talk about CF and Rashford, Martial, and assuming I don't play with 2 CF because I don't think we have played that way most of the time, how did you expect to give game time to Greenwood and Gomes, as CF as you thought I intended to say, for one position? 4 players, of which 2 youngsters, for one position. Wouldn't that be completely contradictory? Did you give some thought when reading or did you just want to get to a quick conclusion without any rational thought?

Last edited:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I can concede my sentence was poorly written but I didn't mean to use Gomes or Greenwood as CF, so thank you for keeping your opinion where it should be, i.e. in your ***. :)
Still incapable of even getting our own player's name correct. Congratulations.

Can't string a proper sentence together, doesn't even know the player's name, has watched 10 minutes. Jesus fecking christ give me all your clearly qualified opinions.

nainaisson

His "source", who changes his mind about who's going to sign for us every few days, has "tripled down" on De Ligt signing for us. That's reassuring.

Gasolin

Still incapable of even getting our own player's name correct. Congratulations.

Can't string a proper sentence together, doesn't even know the player's name, has watched 10 minutes. Jesus fecking christ give me all your clearly qualified opinions.
One additional letter a in name of a young player who never plays with the first team, and I am all that? Sure...
Fine, let's see if Garner gets the play time you think he deserves. After all, the coaching staff takes those decisions, not me, and certainly not you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has any deal that any ITK has ever mentioned, EVER been completed to the timescale they say?
Be it "next 24/48 hours", "this week" or suchlike?

Tarrou

even though we know GB is on a WUM it still feels more plausible than reddit ITKs