Reddit ITKs

dev1l

Yesterday I saw someone driving around in Manchester with the number plate D3L1GT
It was a fat guy though so I don’t think it was MDL
I was told that he stopped in front of Rio s restaurant and went in. Rio booked table no 5 for the fat and another person..

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Have they stopped reporting?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did any of these ITKs call the Maguire bid before today?
Nearly all of them did, but it's been widely reported in the media before, so wouldn't judge anyone's credibility by this.

Woodzy

Who are they tracking?

What’s the latest over there? I want updates.
They have tracked a plane from Amsterdam to Manchester and now back to Amsterdam (the same plane that brought Sanchez in for his transfer apparently).

They also tracked a plane from Amsterdam that was Turin bound but ended up going to Strausberg.

It’s absolutely mental over there, zero indication that any of these are MDL but they are going crazy :lol:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Spoofex claimed Rashford wouldn't sign a new contract until the start of the season 5 days ago... like 3 days later he has signed. He then claims credit for saying that he was going to sign :lol:

His evaluation thread is such garbage. Gets things completely wrong and it is just 0 while he says basic shit everyone already knows and he's scoring loads of points.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Spoofex claimed Rashford wouldn't sign a new contract until the start of the season 5 days ago... like 3 days later he has signed. He then claims credit for saying that he was going to sign :lol:

His evaluation thread is such garbage. Gets things completely wrong and it is just 0 while he says basic shit everyone already knows and he's scoring loads of points.
Cracked me up when I clicked through the other day. Things completely wrong, but because there were rumours of it he gets +1

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Cracked me up when I clicked through the other day. Things completely wrong, but because there were rumours of it he gets +1
I guess at least there were rumours. He has 10 points for Angel Gomes going on loan to Aston Villa because no one else had called it. There are still no reports on it because it isn't happening obviously but a well earned 10 points I'd say. A quick search of Angel Gomes and Aston Villa brings up absolutely nothing. Biggest ITK out there.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I guess at least there were rumours. He has 10 points for Angel Gomes going on loan to Aston Villa because no one else had called it. There are still no reports on it because it isn't happening obviously but a well earned 10 points I'd say. A quick search of Angel Gomes and Aston Villa brings up absolutely nothing. Biggest ITK out there.
:lol: it seems his system is he is right, until the window closes

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

To be fair, major newspapers do the same

"WE TOLD YOU FIRST", when something they've given all 3 possible outcomes to over the month before happens.

Red00012

He also said the same about RoShaun Williams, until someone told him he was sold in January :lol:
I was watching Sky Sports News this morning and they have a Good Morning Transfer news show for an hour , the Rashford contract was brought up and one of the studio “experts” says this is what the likes of Angel Gomes and Ro Shaun Williams should aspire to at Utd. :D

So even that news hasn’t reached this well paid analyst working for Sky.

GledTheRed

I was watching Sky Sports News this morning and they have a Good Morning Transfer news show for an hour , the Rashford contract was brought up and one of the studio “experts” says this is what the likes of Angel Gomes and Ro Shaun Williams should aspire to at Utd. :D

Jesus christ, that's a sackable offence the fecking jokers!

pascell

Maybe the well paid analyst is Spoofex :smirk:

Butty19

Not Reddit but in one of the United Facebook groups there’s a guy claiming Bruno Fernandes will be our next signing and then Alderweireld by the weekend. He claims he knew about Wan Bissaka a month ago.

Cliche Guevara

Not Reddit but in one of the United Facebook groups there’s a guy claiming Bruno Fernandes will be our next signing and then Alderweireld by the weekend. He claims he knew about Wan Bissaka a month ago.
When he says he knew about Wan Bissaka did he mean he knew we were trying to buy him, like the rest of the world knew, or is he saying he predicted the future a month ago?

Butty19

When he says he knew about Wan Bissaka did he mean he knew we were trying to buy him, like the rest of the world knew, or is he saying he predicted the future a month ago?
He just said ‘told you all a month ago’. The group is ‘MUFC tickets face value’ and has 14.5k members.

Ashes1396

If we're buying Alderweireld by the weekend, why are we bidding this week on Maguire? Has anyone asked that yet? If so what was the response?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Any new interesting reports from them?

cathari

They’ve surely dispersed now, all been proven conclusively not ITK.
Looks like it. The only guys with some kind of stint of what can be called credibility also moved over to twitter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It would be a bit of a shock to the whole population of average centre backs already at the club.
Will certainly be interesting.
We've made a good start in AWB, and the Maguire link looks to be a real show of intent, but there's still so much other work, and only 30 or so days to do it.