DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Happy to see Saints down.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A draw for Leeds and Forest is not bad. Would have preferred losses since we play City and are likely to lose but keeps them close.

Wayne's World

If Leicester don't get a result on Monday night they are pretty much gone. Massive game for them, and real possibility Liverpool can drop points

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
A draw for Leeds and Forest is not bad. Would have preferred losses since we play City and are likely to lose but keeps them close.
I'd much rather have your games left than Forest's, Leicester's or Leeds'. Got to be getting 3 or 4 points from the two matches against Wolves and Bournemouth who are already safe with nowt to play for.

Can't see you not beating Bournemouth on the last day with Goodison going mental if it comes down to it.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
We gotta get that Franco-german kid from Southampton now. The one who had a very promising start and then got injured. Bella-Kotchap. Star in the making that young man.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
You lot need to show some fight. Monday is the time to do that.
No mate, you won't get help from us. You won't drop from the top 4 anyway.

On a side note, I just remembered that Southampton did the double on us this season.

Member 125398

No mate, you won't get help from us. You won't drop from the top 4 anyway.

On a side note, I just remembered that Southampton did the double on us this season.
Haven't seen much of you this season and am a bit shocked to see you where you are tbh. Are you really that bad that you have no hope?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Shame for Southampton, and extra cruel that their last Premier League game for a while is going to be against the team who have so ruthlessly taken so many of their better players over the years.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Haven't seen much of you this season and am a bit shocked to see you where you are tbh. Are you really that bad that you have no hope?
The squad had enough quality to stay up this season, despite losing Fofana and Schmeichel last summer. It just took us too long to get rid of Brodgers and here we are. There's no fight in this team and its best players are off this summer anyway.

Member 125398

The squad had enough quality to stay up this season, despite losing Fofana and Schmeichel last summer. It just took us too long to get rid of Brodgers and here we are. There's no fight in this team and its best players are off this summer anyway.
That's unforgivable in their position.

BorisManUtd

Everton waited too long to sack Lampard and Leicester waited even longer to get rid of Rodgers. If not, I think those two teams would be safe and Forest and Leeds would surely be facing relegation.

Shame for Southampton, they helped us massively to win Carabao Cup by beating City in quarters. Got some good results this season vs Arsenal (both games), at United and Chelsea, then vs Spurs as well but ultimately only won 24 points. Seems like they've just been awful against 'lesser' sides.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Can we buy Maddison when you go down?:angel:

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Southampton have always been a bogie team for Arsenal, glad to see their backs.

On another note if Nottingham Forest manage to stay up it'll be like the first time in ever that all promoted teams stay up.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Southampton have always been a bogie team for Arsenal, glad to see their backs.

On another note if Nottingham Forest manage to stay up it'll be like the first time in ever that all promoted teams stay up.
I'm trying to remember who came up, was it Fulham and Palace?

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
Everton waited too long to sack Lampard and Leicester waited even longer to get rid of Rodgers. If not, I think those two teams would be safe and Forest and Leeds would surely be facing relegation.

Shame for Southampton, they helped us massively to win Carabao Cup by beating City in quarters. Got some good results this season vs Arsenal (both games), at United and Chelsea, then vs Spurs as well but ultimately only won 24 points. Seems like they've just been awful against 'lesser' sides.
That sounds just about right for me.
Think the biggest problem this season, apart from bad results against "lesser" teams, is not having an above average goalscorer. We've not taking the really big losses and the most have been of them by one goal.
The one good thing about not being in the prem is at least there will be less fake fans who basically go to StMary's to see the other team but then moan about how crap Saints are.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Everton beating Brighton had changed the feel of it.
If they get a point at Wolves and then beat Bournemouth at home then I think they'll survive. Forest are eeeking out odd points.
Leicester need to beat Liverpool and are as good as gone if they don't.
Makes for an interesting game

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Feels like Leicester really need something from tonight's game. Newcastle will beat them and the West Ham game might be too late already. Then again their (relatively) decent goal difference could become a factor too.

16) Forest 36 -31 34
17) Everton 36 -24 32
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
18) Leeds 36 -25 31
19) Leicester 35 -15 30
20) Southampton 36 -35 24

Forest fixtures:

Arsenal (H)
Palace (A)

Everton fixtures:
Wolves (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Leicester fixtures:
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
West Ham (H)

Leeds fixtures:
West Ham (A)
Spurs (H)

Southampton fixtures:
Brighton (A)
Liverpool (H)

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We have the best last fixtures because we play against teams that have nothing to fight for but in another way that makes me feel like we have the worst fixtures because all of the pressure is on us to make it count.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s a good job arsenal got those points early in the season.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
We have the best last fixtures because we play against teams that have nothing to fight for but in another way that makes me feel like we have the worst fixtures because all of the pressure is on us to make it count.
I think next weekend is the biggy. We could be back in the bottom 3 quite easily and have potentially the most difficult fixture on the last day. Or we could beat Arsenal at the City Ground (again).

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think next weekend is the biggy. We could be back in the bottom 3 quite easily and have potentially the most difficult fixture on the last day. Or we could beat Arsenal at the City Ground (again).
I agree. I just hope Leicester lose tonight. It's them and Leeds we are competing with really as all we need to do is match or beat their results. Best scenario is we both stay up but I think one of us goes down. :nervous:

The Urban Goose

One more point and West Ham winning their final home game of the season should see you safe.

redshaw

I fancy Everton to get 35-36 points, the Brighton win could give them a boost. Leeds seem hopeless right now but West Ham could rest more players, Spurs could easily beat them or not bother, 0-1 point for Leeds 32. Forest have two tough fixtures even though the title is over for Arsenal and Palace are safe, a point could be enough to make them safe on 35.

Big question is can Leicester rekindle some of their old form. I think they have the ability to unsettle Pool with a rocking stadium and some of the players they have and also beat West Ham at home. A draw and a win to Pool and West Ham only takes them to 34 points though. They need to find a win at home to Pool or at Newcastle, Pool have scraping wins so I think think it's the best opportunity tonight, a win would be huge. If not we could be already looking at the current teams in the drop zone Leeds and Leicester to go down with Southampton.

Could even have Forest and Leicester on 34 points each with Leicester staying up on GD.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I fancy Everton to get 35-36 points, the Brighton win could give them a boost. Leeds seem hopeless right now but West Ham could rest more players, Spurs could easily beat them or not bother, 0-1 point for Leeds 32. Forest have two tough fixtures even though the title is over for Arsenal and Palace are safe, a point could be enough to make them safe on 35.

Big question is can Leicester rekindle some of their old form. I think they have the ability to unsettle Pool with a rocking stadium and some of the players they have and also beat West Ham at home. A draw and a win to Pool and West Ham only take them to 34 points though. They need to find a win at home to Pool or at Newcastle, Pool have scraping wins so I think think it's the best opportunity tonight, a win would be huge. If not we could be already looking at the current teams in the drop zone Leeds and Leicester to go down with Southampton.

Could even have Forest and Leicester on 34 points each with Leicester staying up on GD.
Leicester lost to Blackburn and Bournemouth among others in that rocking stadium, while Liverpool have won their last six games. I'm afraid it'll be a comfortable win for Liverpool tonight.